Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

She Says The Smell Of Food Gets Her Satisfied (bele-full) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / She Says The Smell Of Food Gets Her Satisfied (bele-full) (585 Views)

How Much Is A Plate Of Food Sold In Your Area? / When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby / If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Says The Smell Of Food Gets Her Satisfied (bele-full) by donnie(m): 12:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
Even though you might have heard this from wives, aunts, sisters, friends maids and other ladies etc. (with all due respect) and even read a few articles on the web suggesting same, do you believe it? Well, I beg to disagree. cool

Of course growing up to hear "don't worry the smell don belle-full me already" didn't arouse any curiosity at first but having heard same over and over without experenicing same myself got me thinking.

Then I began to recall how I sometimes enter the kitchen hungry, seeing like half place of rice on the counter I will ask, "o is the food ready? .. . then the reply, " no o, almost. . just checkin to see if the rice is soft."" grin

Of course they sometimes compensate me with fried chicken gizzard while I wait, but that nothing compared to the chicken lap, wings neck, eggs that are used for "tasting" or given to the "dogs". shocked

Satisfy ko belle- full ni. Okay if you doubt, wait like 15minutes then come around to see the ration of the one that was belle-full. cool.

OK how come many who stay around the kitchen have weight challenges. O it is their nature . . . o pleeease, are you a learner?

Oya guys and girls. . over to you. LIKE if you agree. SHARE if you don't.
Re: She Says The Smell Of Food Gets Her Satisfied (bele-full) by dejavski(m): 12:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
The ulcer wey go finish her still dey do rehearsal grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Viviale Rosso Red Wines For Sale / Delicious Cuisine At The Parc Ferme Restaurant On The Wildcard Show / We Supply Snails To Any Part Of Lagos, Just give Us A Try

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.