Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,611 members, 7,861,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:21 PM

Code Of Conduct Tribunal Adjourned For One Hour To Deliberate On Saraki’s Absent - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Code Of Conduct Tribunal Adjourned For One Hour To Deliberate On Saraki’s Absent (789 Views)

Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal For False Asset Declaration (photos) / Saraki Absent As Dogara Meets Buhari In Aso Rock / Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Code Of Conduct Tribunal Adjourned For One Hour To Deliberate On Saraki’s Absent by checkurback: 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
It’s the second day of sitting at the trial of Senate President, Bukola Saraki, at the Code of Conduct Tribunal.

Like the first time around, Saraki refused to attend the trial proceedings.

It appears that the execution of the bench warrant issued against the Senate President on Friday was delayed after his lead lawyer, Joseph Daodu, assured the court that his client will be in court on Monday.

Resigned to the fact that Saraki wouldn’t be showing up, the Chairman of the Code of Conduct Tribunal, Umar Danladi adjourned proceedings for one hour.

The one hour will give the tribunal ample time to decide on the ramifications of Saraki’s absence and the next line of action.

http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/?p=8803

Re: Code Of Conduct Tribunal Adjourned For One Hour To Deliberate On Saraki’s Absent by MISSNORA(f): 1:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
Justice must prevail
Re: Code Of Conduct Tribunal Adjourned For One Hour To Deliberate On Saraki’s Absent by baralatie(m): 1:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
he is at FHC and at the COA!
Re: Code Of Conduct Tribunal Adjourned For One Hour To Deliberate On Saraki’s Absent by CharlesPhc: 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2015
I think the CCT should charge the IG of Police for disobeidence to a warrant of Arrest by failing to produce Dr. Bukola Saraki today while the Court of Appeal should charge the CCT Chairman for Contempt of Court. Twist and turn of our judiciary system...!!!

1 Like

Re: Code Of Conduct Tribunal Adjourned For One Hour To Deliberate On Saraki’s Absent by globalresource: 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2015
Watching in 3D

If a court is not enough to handle this man. Then forget about the fight against corruption

This reminds me of Obama's lament that African has people who are bigger than the system, which is wrong.
Re: Code Of Conduct Tribunal Adjourned For One Hour To Deliberate On Saraki’s Absent by tomakint: 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2015
I am loving this, Saraki might be calling for the 'Okadigbo's Treatment'.......I don't see Saraki surviving this WEEK, his sly digs at the judiciary will only compound his problems making it knotty for him and his lawyers!

1 Like

Re: Code Of Conduct Tribunal Adjourned For One Hour To Deliberate On Saraki’s Absent by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:20pm On Sep 21, 2015
I pray CCT instruct Arase or DSS DG Daura to arrest Saraki.

1 Like

Re: Code Of Conduct Tribunal Adjourned For One Hour To Deliberate On Saraki’s Absent by ademega(m): 1:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
they just jail him right away jooo

wailers NA joke ohhh
Re: Code Of Conduct Tribunal Adjourned For One Hour To Deliberate On Saraki’s Absent by MoneyGreen(m): 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2015
money cone home to me. why you hide from me?money come home to me.. me love you more than my baby . cry
Re: Code Of Conduct Tribunal Adjourned For One Hour To Deliberate On Saraki’s Absent by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
baralatie:
he is at FHC and at the COA!
information reaching me is that COA never granted his prayers for quashing of his arrest.
Re: Code Of Conduct Tribunal Adjourned For One Hour To Deliberate On Saraki’s Absent by GERARAHIA: 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
lol
Re: Code Of Conduct Tribunal Adjourned For One Hour To Deliberate On Saraki’s Absent by baralatie(m): 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I pray CCT instruct Arase or DSS DG Daura to arrest Saraki.
it will never hold if it issues anything.it automatically goes into miss-trial and this case is struck out
Re: Code Of Conduct Tribunal Adjourned For One Hour To Deliberate On Saraki’s Absent by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
produce saraki tomorrow by 10am thats an order!!!

grin grin
Re: Code Of Conduct Tribunal Adjourned For One Hour To Deliberate On Saraki’s Absent by globalresource: 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
ademega:
they just jail him right away jooo

wailers NA joke ohhh

Don't joke with wailers grin
Re: Code Of Conduct Tribunal Adjourned For One Hour To Deliberate On Saraki’s Absent by ademega(m): 1:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
globalresource:

Don't joke with wailers grin
I fear them oh
make I edit

1 Like

Re: Code Of Conduct Tribunal Adjourned For One Hour To Deliberate On Saraki’s Absent by psucc(m): 1:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
Saraki
Re: Code Of Conduct Tribunal Adjourned For One Hour To Deliberate On Saraki’s Absent by PRYCE(m): 1:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
Saraki dey house dey watch una in 12D...

(1) (Reply)

They Forced Me To Sleep On Bare Floor For Four Days – Olu Falae / Saraki’s Appeal Stalled,fixed for october 6 / Nigeria: Why Global Leaders Boycotted Buhari’s United Nation’s Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.