Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Stephanie Umogbai And Damola Win Face Of The World Pageant - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Stephanie Umogbai And Damola Win Face Of The World Pageant (28589 Views)

The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) / Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) / Help A Nairalander Win Face Of Uii Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Umogbai And Damola Win Face Of The World Pageant by Sponge3(m): 3:12pm On Sep 21, 2015
Good for you Stephanie , she was my former neighbour. Glad she came this far.
Re: Stephanie Umogbai And Damola Win Face Of The World Pageant by nightmile: 3:13pm On Sep 21, 2015
they are yeebos, we don win again. Igbo kwezuenu oo
Re: Stephanie Umogbai And Damola Win Face Of The World Pageant by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
vicadex07:
Ok, the guy is yoruba and the girl is Igbo.

Awa loko iya won - na we be dem mama hubby na
grin

biafra wants divorce but we still dey consider them
grin

Re: Stephanie Umogbai And Damola Win Face Of The World Pageant by Nicklaus(m): 3:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
Olryt
Re: Stephanie Umogbai And Damola Win Face Of The World Pageant by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
nightmile:
they are yeebos, we don win again. Igbo kwezuenu oo

Is she really Igbo? Is Umogbai an Igbo name? She's prolly from Auchi.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Umogbai And Damola Win Face Of The World Pageant by jemuwo: 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
my classmate's mother-in-law makes $78 /hour on the internet . She has been unemployed for seven months but last month her check was $16983 just working on the internet for a few hours. see here now.....
=======>>>>>>> w­­w­w.o­n­l­i­n­e-j­­o­b­s­9­­­.c­o­­m

Re: Stephanie Umogbai And Damola Win Face Of The World Pageant by tobiblinks: 3:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
Nija we too much, nothing u go fine come naija wey u nogo get,. Congrarts dear
Re: Stephanie Umogbai And Damola Win Face Of The World Pageant by CSTR2: 3:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
What kind of lame-ass pageant is that?
Btw, umogbai is not an igbo name.
Re: Stephanie Umogbai And Damola Win Face Of The World Pageant by hensben(m): 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
vicadex07:

grin

grin
The girl is from Edo.
Re: Stephanie Umogbai And Damola Win Face Of The World Pageant by CSTR2: 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
vicadex07:

grin

grin
Umogbai is not an igbo name. They are your edo cousins.
Re: Stephanie Umogbai And Damola Win Face Of The World Pageant by hensben(m): 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
CSTR2:
What kind of lame-ass pageant is that?
Btw, umogbai is not an igbo name.
Umogbai is an edo name.
Re: Stephanie Umogbai And Damola Win Face Of The World Pageant by Artistree: 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
toshmann:
Naija de try o cheesy

Abeg who get that babe number? grin
I actually just finished speaking with her aunt who is my colleague and friend, so send me a pm, I can help.
Re: Stephanie Umogbai And Damola Win Face Of The World Pageant by Rex123(m): 3:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
espionagesavvy:
Na my class mate for uniben 2013 international studies and diplomacy class, she is beautiful and graceful. She don dey make millions, I still dey waka around dey find work, de transport fare wey I don borrow eh, na bank I go borrow money pay am back, e no get anywhere for lagos wey I never use leg waka, Chia diaris God, God why why embarassed, but wait, I fit win baba ijebu one day I believe.

Lol... What your name? That was my class too!
Re: Stephanie Umogbai And Damola Win Face Of The World Pageant by christinie(f): 3:52pm On Sep 21, 2015
I will like to see the other contestants before commenting please.

Lmao.
360metrosports:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-Q3dxFhKnkuQ/Vf_03U_VUgI/AAAAAAAGo7A/qVNpuWfWNVY/s400/a.jpg[/img]

Stephanie Umogbai and Damola represented Nigeria and won The Crown for Face of the World international in the Male and Female categories at the Birmingham International fashion Week in Birmingham. They are both currently wearing the crown for Face of the World Nigeria and they won Face of the World international after defeating 14 other countries and their reps. Stephanie also won most stylish Queen after stunning in her Amarelis by Lara outfits. See more photos after the cut...
http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/09/photos-nigeria-wins-face-of-world.html
[img]http://3.bp..com/-YzTgruzYARo/Vf_1Z1bmuAI/AAAAAAAGo8U/q5TGKLoYhDs/s400/pp.png[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-mt-lKWuB4fM/Vf_04KJdmTI/AAAAAAAGo7M/N_BngLTZvTQ/s1600/b.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-cse5iBMTbQ0/Vf_08JmT4EI/AAAAAAAGo7U/ykIktpewmNA/s1600/c.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-q2c63Z5B4MU/Vf_0-OKXGnI/AAAAAAAGo7g/5ODMt5v09pI/s1600/d.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-dELAoQcSuYw/Vf_1DNHgHAI/AAAAAAAGo7s/J-Be7QCJWN0/s1600/e.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-JB-mLKTu7Z0/Vf_1KxJ4ITI/AAAAAAAGo70/fd1zEeKRM5c/s400/f.jpg[/img]

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/09/photos-nigeria-wins-face-of-world.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Re: Stephanie Umogbai And Damola Win Face Of The World Pageant by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 21, 2015
I swear females from Edo North can be real beauties! They may be the hottest in Edo..
Re: Stephanie Umogbai And Damola Win Face Of The World Pageant by Aitee1: 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2015
PissedOffWeed:
My gf no fine reach her half...but if you see how she form ehen like sey nah she be reigning miss world!!!!.

.But why the guy shoe bend mouth like buhari for that pix wey he kneel down like bambi allah

See as your mouth bend like canoe yet na you abuse another pass tongue

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Umogbai And Damola Win Face Of The World Pageant by dabexy(m): 4:19pm On Sep 21, 2015
Edo beauty
Making Nigeria proud since 1900
Re: Stephanie Umogbai And Damola Win Face Of The World Pageant by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
Rex123:

Lol... What your name? That was my class too!

De name's Samuel, if you know igwemba, den u shud know me bro.
Re: Stephanie Umogbai And Damola Win Face Of The World Pageant by Rowgee(m): 4:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
Congratulations
Re: Stephanie Umogbai And Damola Win Face Of The World Pageant by pippoinzaghi: 4:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
kilokeys:
Upclose abeg...

Cos makeup ehn..

You want upclose I give u upclose and personal .... She's a good friend loyal,humble simple,down to earth ...known her for years still spoke wit her yesterday... Been a superstar doesn't change who she is , still respectful to her parents that's the striking part of her... And don't forget she's Godly. Thank first time to comment on nairaland I guess

Didn't want to put my picx wit her didn't want any bashing from any one

Thanks

D first was a photoshot
D second was when she won her first award as sisi oge dats a lagos award
D third is her like very normal student taking a picx in class before d lecturer comes, u know girls...can't do witout snapping
Uniben finest Issa cutest.
#loyal boi pippoinzaghi.

Re: Stephanie Umogbai And Damola Win Face Of The World Pageant by Rex123(m): 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
espionagesavvy:

Baba!!! I sight you! Osahon Osaigbovo! See my leader!!
Re: Stephanie Umogbai And Damola Win Face Of The World Pageant by pippoinzaghi: 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2015
espionagesavvy:
Na my class mate for uniben 2013 international studies and diplomacy class, she is beautiful and graceful. She don dey make millions, I still dey waka around dey find work, de transport fare wey I don borrow eh, na bank I go borrow money pay am back, e no get anywhere for lagos wey I never use leg waka, Chia diaris God, God why why embarassed, but wait, I fit win baba ijebu one day I believe.

U go win na philip for ur set be dis aka eleco chairman aka na me dey disturb class pass wey osariemen dey vex for aka na me do party pass for our set.aaaaaah
Re: Stephanie Umogbai And Damola Win Face Of The World Pageant by toshmann(m): 4:51pm On Sep 21, 2015
Artistree:

I actually just finished speaking with her aunt who is my colleague and friend, so send me a pm, I can help.

You mean am? cheesy

Somebody shout HALLELUJAH!!!!!!! grin
Re: Stephanie Umogbai And Damola Win Face Of The World Pageant by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
pippoinzaghi:

U go win na philip for ur set be dis aka eleco chairman aka na me dey disturb class pass wey osariemen dey vex for aka na me do party pass for our set.aaaaaah

Haa dis man, u still dey planet earth, I tink say u don go mars, u wicked, na u dey do party anyhow nd u neva invite me make I chop party jollof rice. Dats bad bro grin grin
Re: Stephanie Umogbai And Damola Win Face Of The World Pageant by pippoinzaghi: 4:57pm On Sep 21, 2015
espionagesavvy:

Many samuel dey for our set na losa philip dey follow u talk .... I know igwenba and cindy oge olivia and co. Kudos in ur hustle man.
Re: Stephanie Umogbai And Damola Win Face Of The World Pageant by donklef(m): 5:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
08035490009 thank me later
toshmann:
Naija de try o cheesy

Abeg who get that babe number? grin
Re: Stephanie Umogbai And Damola Win Face Of The World Pageant by pippoinzaghi: 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
espionagesavvy:

Haa dis man, u still dey planet earth, I tink say u don go mars, u wicked, na u dey do party anyhow nd u neva invite me make I chop party jollof rice. Dats bad bro grin grin

Guy u funny die ... My party na open gate na u no gree come ooo, ice hearing from issans. Kudos man
Re: Stephanie Umogbai And Damola Win Face Of The World Pageant by damiloladuke: 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2015
THE WORLD GET FACE?

NAIRALANDERS AND BLOGGERS..CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Stephanie Umogbai And Damola Win Face Of The World Pageant by FRANKOXY(m): 6:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
She reminds me of Diana Ross.
Re: Stephanie Umogbai And Damola Win Face Of The World Pageant by benitwater(m): 8:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
190theclown:
Ehen so this babe won this thing

LOL na wa oh i DON even toast the babe about 3years ago wen she get only 4k followers unlike now that shes got over 35K followers

she even follows me on instagram... na real beauty queen she and her agbero sister ayevero or something

shes even got a beauty salon which opened a few days ago somewhere in lagos

Na wa.. congrats to her make i go stalk her account small grin grin

And na birmingham them even do the tin lol the girl fine small but she still local

and if you doubt me or think im lying her instagram ID is divanexiee

follow her at your own risk and thank me by liking this post or quoting me
who ask u?
Re: Stephanie Umogbai And Damola Win Face Of The World Pageant by Nicklaus(m): 8:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
vicadex07:

grin

grin
Oko iya awon wo

You are from SOUTHWEST your so called biafra are from SOUTHEAST the lady is from SOUTH-SOUTH

Meaning she is a Pure Edo girl wink

So wake up from your dream and check the difference out.

You haven't found your "IYA"

So gboju o tongue
Re: Stephanie Umogbai And Damola Win Face Of The World Pageant by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 21, 2015
Asin this wowo faces still win the event? Hian i sabi like 20 people for my street alone for bayelsa when fine pass this ones,be like say dem no announce audition sef.me gan for fit win

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? / Lady’s Eyebrows, Makeup Excite Nigerians (Photos) / Latest Hairstyles In Nigeria 2019 - Weavon Braids Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.