Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) (36224 Views)

Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 / Nyekachi Douglas In London For Miss World 2019 Pageant (photos) / 2019 Contestants Of The Miss Tourism Nigeria In Their Swimwear (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by barackodam: 5:58pm On Nov 23, 2017
Reality Entertainment presents, the Miss Ife World Beauty Pageant

A brief Intro.......

Since our culture is gradually fading due to the invasion of modernization.. The great Ooni of Ife in collaboration with NGO from USA organized *Ife world pageant 2017*

This year's contest will be mind blowing as three Queens will be selected.

the 3 positions will be

Miss Ife World 2017
Miss Tourism Ife 2017
Miss Culture Ife 2017

for 1st, 2nd and 3rd respectively.

The pageant is totally free for all Students from various universities regardless of their tribes...

Benefits of this year pageant.

*Official Trip to Dubai

*Lands in Ife

*Many Material Gifts

*Special Dignified Entourage to Ooni of Ife ,The King of Yoruba Nation.

*Private Office for the period of reign (one year)

*Winner Becomes An Ambassador to International Youth Peace Conference USA.

*Becomes A Youth Ambassador under the Federal Ministry of Youth Development Nigeria

*Get Endorsements

*Produce their own Pet Projects and get sponsorship.

Aren't these fabulous? cheesy

Voting is going on Instagram already..
The finalists will be camped for a week before the grand finale which is on the 8th of December.

Here are the pictures of the contestants.

Enjoy....... grin

cc: obinoscopy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by barackodam: 5:59pm On Nov 23, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by barackodam: 5:59pm On Nov 23, 2017

1 Like

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by barackodam: 6:00pm On Nov 23, 2017
h

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by barackodam: 6:00pm On Nov 23, 2017
So, we use this opportunity to beg you, plead with you all

ejowo
bikonu
yi hakuri
abegi
mbok

please and please, vote for our very own Adenike Adeola, Lanicky.

It's with your help we can do it, so we're soliciting for your votes. please, we're counting on you all. every vote counts.

thanks in anticipation......

Vote Adenike Adeola a.k.a Lanicky as Miss Ife World Pageant

smiley

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by chily11: 6:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
Dem no even fine pass bobrisky

2 Likes

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by Stepsse(m): 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2017
This miss Ilorin ehn, make I just keep kwayet.

...let's show some love for our very own Lanicky(miss Osogbo). May the odds be in your favour ........TiriEs

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by arabadayor17(m): 6:24pm On Nov 23, 2017
Wait, is that Lanicky I'm seeing?

My wife. Lanky hope say u no go end up as Ooni's wife?!

Lalasticlala

10 Likes

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by MzLaurel(f): 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2017
Nice one. Though I stand a chance of winning if I go for the contest.
Miss Benin nur try at all. Make she nur go fall our hands.

2 Likes

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by HonPatrick(m): 6:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
Who dey rep lasgidi?

Wait o ayam not understanding.

Na just few girls fine for here.

My Lanicky fine oo... Lanny bebe chop kiss kiss

I pray you win this so I can follow u on your USA tour grin

Pls Vote lanicky on Instagram through the link below.. E no go take time.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb0Ku4yFYGG

3 Likes

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by barackodam: 6:32pm On Nov 23, 2017
MzLaurel:

don't be so pessimistic smiley

1 Like

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by HonPatrick(m): 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
I dash oga lalasticlala miss ekiti make e no ban me again.
cheesy

Abeg help me support my sugar mummy lanicky (Miss Oshogbo)

Click on the link below to vote for her on Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb0Ku4yFYGG

Lanny bebe I gat ur back on this.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by MzLaurel(f): 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
barackodam:

don't be so pessimistic smiley

I stated the obvious.

Girls from other States are still beautiful. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by barackodam: 6:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
MzLaurel:

I stated the obvious.
Girls from other States are still beautiful. undecided

cheesy
Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by donmat06(m): 8:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
go Miss osogbo @lanicky..,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by veacea: 9:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
Okay
Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by Ericaikince(m): 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2017
grin
Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by veacea: 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2017
Okay
Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by bokunrawo(m): 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2017
The miss ogbomosho no dey chop, see as she be like Spirit almost invisible. The girl can't be described as thin but dry cry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by IAMSASHY(f): 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2017
undecided Nawaooo
Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by UbanmeUdie: 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2017
shocked

It seems to be a pageant for those with micro breez!

Pageantry is just a route to becoming a first class olosho anywhere in the world.

There is no moral justification in it. God should not be blamed for the decision men took.

All preeks hell is about to break lose on these pumpkins!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by jonnytad(m): 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
Q
Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 23, 2017
MzLaurel:
Be deceiving yourself

Except that's not you on your dp

5 Likes

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by Safiaa(f): 9:19pm On Nov 23, 2017
Let me keep quiet.
Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by MARKone(m): 9:19pm On Nov 23, 2017
No Igbo person, kole werk.

1 Like

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by Roon9(m): 9:19pm On Nov 23, 2017
Even with make up they still looking very average.

2 Likes

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by hobermener: 9:19pm On Nov 23, 2017

6 Likes

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 9:19pm On Nov 23, 2017
So Ife get beautiful babes...Why I come they waste my time in Ebonyi and anambra state

2 Likes

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by taiwozy(m): 9:20pm On Nov 23, 2017
Abeg wetin arsenal play ;DAbeg wetin arsenal play
Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by stankezzy: 9:20pm On Nov 23, 2017
Why are afonjas soo ugly ? I have just learnt d reason why they don't come for miss nigeria which are mostly won by ss or se

11 Likes

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by Aminat508(f): 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
please Vote For Lanicky She's our Own

Present Miss Nairaland kiss

9 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Want To Have Quick Dreadlocks / New Trends In Fashion: Ankara And More / Hair Detail ➡ FAUX LOCS!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.