Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. (69342 Views)

10 Lies & Facts About Bukola Saraki / 10 Lies & Facts About Bukola Saraki Everything You Need To Know About The Senate / The Truth About Bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by xpat1: 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
I can bet it with my last kibosh that nothing will eventually happen to Bukola Saraki at the end of the day, he will still continue to be the Senate president and Tinubu, Akande , lai Muhammed et al will still continue to find ways to tame him... Till 2019

What people don't really know about Bukola Saraki Include

1.He is the first child of the former Senate majority leader Dr Olusola Saraki. He has gone through his father's political tutelage and he understand the intricacies of Nigeria politics

2.He was the last 'successful' chairman of the Nigeria Governors Forum he knows how to playp Nigeria politics well! Well!! base on his experience

3.Though a medical doctor by training, he comes from a state where virtually every elite in that state is a lawyer... Kwara state has the highest concentration of legal practitioners in Nigeria (Wikipedia is your friend) So they know how to rap with the laws. That is why CCB will just shout and shout the man will still continue to be the Senate president. .. Even the emir of the state is a former justice of Nigeria

4.There are thousands upon thousands of Alfas in Kwara state.. So forget any issue of spirituality that might go against Bukola Saraki majority of the Alfas in that state are in his support.

5. Bukola Saraki has so much court connection within and outside Nigeria. Every captain of industries in Nigeria are his loyal friends, most of the emirs, Obis, Kings and Obas in the country are his friend.

This man remain unshakable except God himself wants to remove him...

Front page pls let's hear people's opinion

145 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by faaiz4ever(m): 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
lol ... FTC for the first time wink

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by itsMrIke(m): 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
Arrant nonsense

308 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
Great conclusion!! Except GOD wants to remove him
xpat1:
I can bet it with my last kibosh that nothing will eventually happen to Bukola Saraki at the end of the day, he will still continue to be the Senate president and Tinubu, Akande , lai Muhammed et al will still continue to find ways to tame him... Till 2019

1.He is the first child of the former Senate majority leader Dr Olusola Saraki. He has went through his father's political tutelage and he understand the intricacies of Nigeria politics

2.He was the last 'successful' chairman of the Nigeria Governors Forum he knows how to play Nigeria politics well well base on his experience

3.Though a medical doctor by training, he comes from a state where virtually every elite in that state is a lawyer... Kwara state has the highest concentration of legal practitioners in Nigeria (Wikipedia is your friend) So they know how to rap with the laws. That is why CCB will just shout and shout the man will not surface.. Even the emir of the state is a former justice of Nigeria

4.There are thousands upon thousands of Alfas in Kwara state.. So forget any issue of spirituality that might go against Bukola Saraki majority of the Alfas in that state are in his support.

5. Bukola Saraki has so much court connection within and outside Nigeria. Every captain of industries in Nigeria are his loyal friends, most of the emirs, Obis, Kings and Obas in the country are his friend.

150 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by modath(f): 3:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
You've forgotten "mere commissioner" is a proffessor of law, continue to sfoke ingrish... cheesy

The case would have been DOA if it had been unwinnable... One way or the other like i opined in june, he will get served....

And don't worry about that WITCH HUNTING angle, God agrees... The Holy Bible says "do not suffer a WITCH to live" cool

Wish Baba was still in khaki,na since E for don RED for the BANK/STATE robber. sad

234 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by stigman(m): 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ok o we dey here

1 Like

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by ThePeacemaker(m): 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
нσω ∂σєѕ тнιѕ ρяєνєит тσммσяσω fяσм вєιиq 22и∂ σf ѕєρтємвєя # уιмυ

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by scofieldsimba(m): 3:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
Hmmm

U may be right sir!
But u must understand that the parade has changed o.

If u see the kind morale wey CCT chairman take
de talk u go believe this our proverb wey talk say; if fire fit roast the back of tortoise peacefullly , just imagine wetin e go do fowl feather.

A word is enough for the wise

135 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by omowolewa: 4:00pm On Sep 21, 2015
The first and major target is to ensure party supremacy. Denting his image has already been done, All other things na jara.

If he can scale through this, his manhood will live on.

44 Likes

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by ModiKen(m): 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
If you like list "100 things people don't know about Saraki", his problems as Senate President are far from over.

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by HireKiller(m): 4:13pm On Sep 21, 2015
I don't know when he met his first wife, can you please tell me OP

Am coming with more questions since you know a lot about saraki op.

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by xpat1: 4:20pm On Sep 21, 2015
HireKiller:
I don't know when he met his first wife, can you please tell me OP

Am coming with more questions since you know a lot about saraki op.

Damn why are u interested in the day he met his wife

I guess our Senate president is your role model... twuale

@ur moniker
Hire Wetin? Hire killllllllller abeg ooooo

DSS, SARS, CIVIL DEFENCE, MILITARY, INTERPOL, FBI , CIA , OPC, BOKO com and see this man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by tblacker(m): 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
xpat1:
I can bet it with my last kibosh[i][/i] that nothing will eventually happen to Bukola Saraki at the end of the day, he will still continue to be the Senate president and Tinubu, Akande , lai Muhammed et al will still continue to find ways to tame him... Till 2019

1.He is the first child of the former Senate majority leader Dr Olusola Saraki. He has went through his father's political tutelage and he understand the intricacies of Nigeria politics

2.He was the last 'successful' chairman of the Nigeria Governors Forum he knows how to play Nigeria politics well! Well!! base on his experience

3.Though a medical doctor by training, he comes from a state where virtually every elite in that state is a lawyer... Kwara state has the highest concentration of legal practitioners in Nigeria (Wikipedia is your friend) So they know how to rap with the laws. That is why CCB will just shout and shout the man will not surface.. Even the emir of the state is a former justice of Nigeria

Cc lalasticlala et al.,

Lemme furnish you with this so you will know that your last kibosh is gone already. http://thenationonlineng.net/court-of-appeal-federal-high-court-refuse-sarakis-prayers-to-stop-tribunal/

You don't seem to get it that the God you mentioned at the end of your post is the one in action. I really don't care about any of these folks, but if they can be using their hands to be doing themselves (My grandmother's English) like this, the message will sink that STEALING IS CORRUPTION. Period!

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by Babalawoo: 4:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
xpat1:

2.He was the last 'successful' chairman of the Nigeria Governors Forum he knows how to play Nigeria politics well! Well!! base on his experience

Cc lalasticlala et al.,

Yes, God himself wants to remove him.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by idupaul: 4:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
Even though I am neutral in the Saraki issue , this write up is ARRANT NONSENSE

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by Babalawoo: 4:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
Well, those are only 5 things we don't know about him.
There are hundreds of things we sure know about him;

He's a thief.
He's wicked (bank ish).
He's heartless (bank ish).
He's a betrayer.
He's proud.
He doesn't love the common man (come to Kwara and see).
He's deceitful
...etc

129 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by xpat1: 4:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
idupaul:
Even though I am neutral in the Saraki issue , this write up is ARRANT NONSENSE

Bros abeg no vex

6 Likes

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
RUBISH. Even make he get all the pastors,alfas,babalawos,witches and wizards join,if his cup becomes full,nothing will stop him geting served. No man is God

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by 5starmilitant: 4:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
Op but it doesn't change the fact that am using generator to charge my phones these days.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
Babalawoo:

He's a thief.
He's wicked (bank ish).
He's a betrayer.
He's proud.
He's doesn't love the common man (come to Kwara and see).
He's deceitful
...etc
Thank you. Saraki is a thief,he's proud,arrogant,uncultured,cunning,dangerous. He is the exact opposite of his father olusola saraki who is respectful,nice,magnanimous and above all has sympathy for common man. Bukola lacks attribute of a good leader,same with his uncultured children.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
scofieldsimba:
if fire fit roast the back of tortoise peacefullly , just imagine wetin e go do fowl feather

Emmmmm who be the tortoise
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by tunde1200(m): 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
OP you must be son of the soil to bring out all these out.

bawo ni nkan
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by armadeo(m): 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
Babalawoo:

He's a thief.
He's wicked (bank ish).
He's a betrayer.
He's proud.
He's doesn't love the common man (come to Kwara and see).
He's deceitful
...etc

@ALL OF THE ABOVE.

About to go the way of Senate presidents under obj.

Make we siddon look. 10a.m no far again.

3 Likes

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by Decapo: 5:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
What is this?
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by xpat1: 5:12pm On Sep 21, 2015
Decapo:
What is this?
De-Ca-Po
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by MisterLongman(m): 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
Lmao......
Can someone please tell me the essence of this sh*t

8 Likes

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by sammyj: 5:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
How did this trash make front page. Imagine the OP still suffering from judicial defeat Saraki experienced today. Time will tell !!! shocked shocked

6 Likes

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by denisbath(m): 5:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
#fact,Ask me why
Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by hardywaltz(m): 5:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
Saraki must go...

19 Likes

Re: Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. by Flashh: 5:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
Must some people quote the whole post before they pass out their message? It mess the thread up and makes it looks untidy.

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Malivelihood And Wife, Deola, Give Out Lexus Car As Souvenir At Their Wedding / Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) / Atiku Wins Presidential Election In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.