Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,052 members, 7,818,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

BREAKING: I’m Ready To Face The “incompetent” Tribunal – Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: I’m Ready To Face The “incompetent” Tribunal – Saraki (2443 Views)

I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki / The Incompetent Ministers Of President Muhammadu Buhari / BREAKING: I’m Ready To Face The “incompetent” Tribunal – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: I’m Ready To Face The “incompetent” Tribunal – Saraki by tosynecutie(f): 6:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
Senate President Bukola Saraki has resolved to appear before the Code of Conduct Tribunal, CCT, at its next seating slated for Tuesday 22nd September, after the Court of Appeal dismissed the ex-parte application seeking to set aside the order made on Friday by the CCT asking for his arrest.

Saraki’s lawyer had defended his absence during Mondays seating, sighting “technicalities, incompetence and lack of quorum” of the CCT...

Read more: http://www.post-nigeria.com/breaking-im-ready-to-face-the-incompetent-tribunal-saraki/

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I’m Ready To Face The “incompetent” Tribunal – Saraki by INTROVERT(f): 6:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
goodluck

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I’m Ready To Face The “incompetent” Tribunal – Saraki by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BREAKING: I’m Ready To Face The “incompetent” Tribunal – Saraki by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 21, 2015
ghen ghen...
Re: BREAKING: I’m Ready To Face The “incompetent” Tribunal – Saraki by moffat(m): 6:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
Saraki abeg go answer ur name 'kworrupxion
Re: BREAKING: I’m Ready To Face The “incompetent” Tribunal – Saraki by excellencyabia1: 6:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
Why is he announcing it?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I’m Ready To Face The “incompetent” Tribunal – Saraki by superstar3: 6:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
Mumu...He just knew he has to appear before the tribunal to avoid further embarrassment.
Re: BREAKING: I’m Ready To Face The “incompetent” Tribunal – Saraki by psquaret: 6:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
It is no longer news that the Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki is to be charged to court by the Code of Conduct Bureau on a 13 count charge.

What may become news however, is the possible outcome of this important trial of the senate president.

While many are already aware of the 13 count charge, as contained in the charge sheet prepared by Mr H.S Hassan, a deputy director in the Federal Ministry of Justice, Mr Rights deem it fit to break down the charges in ordinary man’s langauage for proper understanding

Here is the break down:
1.CRIME 1

The first crime of Saraki, according to the charge by Code of Conduct Bureau is that, he made a false asset declaration in September, 2003 upon assuming office as Governor of Kwara State. Saraki declared an asset he was yet to own, anticipating to loot public resources to acquire the asset.

At the time of his assumption as governor, Saraki claimed to owned or acquired No 15A and 15B Mc Donald, Ikoyi, Lagos through his company Carlesle Properties Limited in the year 2000. But that was false. He never owned or acquired the property at that time. The property was actually bought or acquired by Saraki in the year 2006 through his company, Tiny Tee limited and Vitti Oil limited. He bought the properties for N396,150,000.00 ( Three hundred and ninety six million, one hundred and fifty thousand naira). The Code of Conduct charged that, since Saraki declared owning the asset as far back as 2003, yet, he only acquired it in 2006, such false declaration amount to an offense punishable under the code of conduct act.

POSSIBLE JUDGEMENT

Should code of Conduct prove that, Saraki did declare owning the asset at No 15A and 15B Mc Donald, Ikoyi, Lagos in 2003 upon assuming office as Governor.

Should they prove that, he never owned such asset in 2003 as claimed in his declaration form.

Should they be able to prove he recently acquired the asset in 2006. Saraki is likely to be found guilty of this offense.
2.CRIME 2

The second crime of Saraki, according to the charge by Code of conduct Bureau is that, while serving as Kwara state governor between 2006-2007, Saraki acquired properties located at 17A and 17B McDonald, Ikoyi, Lagos at the rate of N497,200,000.00 (Four hundred and ninety seven million, two hundred thousand naira). In his asset declaration after serving his tenure as Governor of Kwara State, Saraki claimed to have gotten the money to buy the properties from the sales of rice and sugar, but such income doesn’t correspond with Saraki’s income as contained in the declaration he made to the code of conduct bureau when he became governor of Kwara State in 2003. This means that, Saraki spend beyond his legitimate earnings based on his declaration form.

POSSIBLE JUDGEMENT

Should the Code of Conduct prove he did acquire this property between 2006-2007 while serving as Kwara State Governor.

Should they prove he acquired it at the rate of N497,200,000.00 (Four hundred and ninety seven million, two hundred thousand naira).

Should they also prove that, Saraki’s income as contained in his assets declaration form doesn’t correspond with his spending to acquire such properties, the senate president is likely to be found guilty of this offense.
3.CRIME 3

Saraki’s third crime, according to the Code of conduct bureau is that, after his tenure as governor of Kwara state in 2011, Saraki made another false asset declaration. He refused to declare plot 2A, Glover road, Ikoyi Lagos, which he acquired between 2007 and 2008 from Central Bank of Nigeria, through his company Carlesle Properties Limited at the rate of N325,000,000.00 (Three hundred and twenty five million naira)

POSSIBLE JUDGEMENT

Should the Code of conduct prove that, Saraki did acquire plot 2A, Glover road, Ikoyi Lagos between 2007-2008 while serving as governor, should they be able to prove he never declared the asset after his tenure in 2011, Saraki is likely to be sentenced to jail.
4.CRIME 4

Also, Saraki’s fourth crime, according to the Code of conduct bureau is that, after his tenure as governor of Kwara state in 2011, Saraki made another false asset declaration. He refused to declare plot 3A, Glover road, Ikoyi Lagos, which he acquired between 2007 and 2008 from Federal Government Landed properties, through his company Carlesle Properties Limited at the rate of N325,000,000.00 (Three hundred and twenty five million naira)

POSSIBLE JUDGEMENT

Should the Code of conduct prove that, Saraki did acquire plot 3A, Glover road, Ikoyi Lagos between 2007-2008 while serving as governor, should they be able to prove he never declared the asset after his tenure in 2011, Saraki is likely to be sentenced to jail.
5.CRIME 5

Saraki’s fifth crime, according to the charge by Code of Conduct Bureau is that, Saraki made another false asset declaration in September 2003, upon assuming office as Governor of Kwara State by refusing to declare No 1, Tagus Street, Maitama, Abuja, which he later declared after his tenure in 2011 claiming to have acquired it in 1996. While he never declare the assets when he assumed office in 2003, he declared it after his tenure, claiming to have acquired it as far back as 1996 from one David Baba Akawu.

POSSIBLE JUDGEMENT

Should the Code of conduct prove that, Saraki never declared owning any asset at No 1, Tagus Street, Maitama, Abuja in 2003, should they prove that he later declared the asset after his tenure, claiming to have owned it as far back as 1996, Saraki is likely to be sentenced to jail for this offence.
6.CRIME 6

Saraki made another false declaration in 2003 by refusing to declare No 3, Tagus Street, Maitama Abuja which he acquired through his company, Carlesle Properties Limited from one Alhaji Attahiru Adamu.

POSSIBLE JUDGEMENT

Should code of condcut prove saraki never declared owning any asset at No 3, Tagus Street, Maitama Abuja in 2003, should they prove he declared the asset after his tenure as Kwara State governor, the senate president is likely to be punished for this offence.
7.CRIME 7

Saraki made another false asset declaration in 2007, when he resumed for his second term as governor of Kwara State by refusing to declare No 3, Tagus Street, Maitama Abuja which he acquired through his company, Carlesle Properties Limited from one Alhaji Attahiru Adamu before he assumed office.

POSSIBLE JUDEMENT

Same as CRIME 6.
8.CRIME 8

Saraki made another false asset declaration in 2011, when he completed his second term as governor of Kwara State by refusing to declare No 3, Tagus Street, Maitama Abuja which he acquired through his company, Carlesle Properties Limited from one Alhaji Attahiru Adamu before he assumed office.

POSSIBLE JUDGEMENT

Same as CRIME 6.
9.CRIME 9

Saraki, between 2009 to 2012, while serving as governor of Kwara State and Senator of the federal republic of Nigeria respectively, operated a bank account outside Nigeria and transferred the sum of $3,400,000.00 (Three million, four hundred thousand dollars) from his Guarantee Trust bank Plc domiciliary account, No 441441953210 to the American Express Services Europe Limited no:730580 for onward credit to his account at American Express Services Bank, New York card account no:374588216836009.

POSSIBLE JUDEMENT

Should code of conduct prove that, Saraki did operated a bank account outside Nigeria between 2009-2012, should they be able to prove he transferred the sum of $3,400,000.00 (Three million, four hundred thousand dollars) to this account as stated above, there is no hiding place for the senate president.
10.CRIME 10

Saraki made another false declaration in 2003 upon assuming office as Kwara State governor. According to the charge by Code of Conduct Bureau, Saraki refused to declared his leasehold interest in No 42,Remi Fenikayode street, Ikeja Lagos, which he acquired through his company, SkyView properties limited from first finance trust Limited in 1996.

POSSIBLE JUDEMENT

Not sure.

Please note: This is just the opinion of Mr Rights based on the charges contained in the accusation against the senate president. It doesn’t in any way preempt the judgement of the case instituted by the code of conduct bureau against the senate president, Dr. Bukola Saraki.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: I’m Ready To Face The “incompetent” Tribunal – Saraki by emmyblackky(m): 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
Waiting patiently to see what the "incompetent" court will do tomorrow.
Re: BREAKING: I’m Ready To Face The “incompetent” Tribunal – Saraki by Spaxon(f): 6:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
incompetent.......
no problem

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I’m Ready To Face The “incompetent” Tribunal – Saraki by yhemsy62(m): 7:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
I will surely know what it take to be " an inconpetent" comes tomorrow

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I’m Ready To Face The “incompetent” Tribunal – Saraki by MrPeterson(m): 8:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
There is no hiding place , the game is up . Good to no the anti corruption crusade starts right @ Apc backyard. There is fire on the mountain, # no room for nonsense.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I’m Ready To Face The “incompetent” Tribunal – Saraki by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
Finally, Finally! Saraki has decided to appear before the court he called "Incompetent" via his Lawyers' mouth.

The end shall justify the means.
Re: BREAKING: I’m Ready To Face The “incompetent” Tribunal – Saraki by frankyychiji(f): 8:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
Oga Saraki, Modath, passingshot, midolian, makzeze, madridguy, jesusloveyou, paulpaulpaul and a host of other masturbators swore by the grave of their forefathers that you would be arrested today by the police. Please sir, are you in detention yet?
Re: BREAKING: I’m Ready To Face The “incompetent” Tribunal – Saraki by olayincar(m): 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
watching in HD
Re: BREAKING: I’m Ready To Face The “incompetent” Tribunal – Saraki by bakila: 9:50pm On Sep 21, 2015
Code of conduct case is always difficult to defend.
Like joke you go receive fine and conviction.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I’m Ready To Face The “incompetent” Tribunal – Saraki by Jesusloveyou: 10:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
frankyychiji:
Oga Saraki, Modath, passingshot, midolian, makzeze, madridguy, jesusloveyou, paulpaulpaul and a host of other masturbators swore by the grave of their forefathers that you would be arrested today by the police. Please sir, are you in detention yet?
tell ur fellow saTANist not to show up tomorrow, beside i am not in good mood since morning, as they fail to produce d criminal, but tomorrow is not far, but my joy wil be full as from tomorrow

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I’m Ready To Face The “incompetent” Tribunal – Saraki by dunkem21(m): 10:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
tell ur fellow saTANist not to show up tomorrow, beside i am not in good mood since morning, as they fail to produce d criminal, but tomorrow is not far, but my joy wil be full as from tomorrow

Fellow saTANist? or a CHANGE AGENT
Re: BREAKING: I’m Ready To Face The “incompetent” Tribunal – Saraki by Jesusloveyou: 10:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
excellencyabia1:
Why is he announcing it?
so that, it wil not look like, he is hiding

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I’m Ready To Face The “incompetent” Tribunal – Saraki by frankyychiji(f): 10:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
grin grin grin The thing still dey pain you gaaan! Saraki loves you but Jesus loves you most. grin grin
Ibedun how market? You still dey " berh" like bebeto?
Re: BREAKING: I’m Ready To Face The “incompetent” Tribunal – Saraki by Jesusloveyou: 10:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
dunkem21:

Fellow saTANist? or a CHANGE AGENT
any criminal or anyone that support and defend corruption are saTANist,

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: I’m Ready To Face The “incompetent” Tribunal – Saraki by Jesusloveyou: 10:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
frankyychiji:
grin grin grin The thing still dey pain you gaaan! Saraki loves you but Jesus loves you most. grin grin
i hate to see corrupt people and criminal minded souls, how can one man steal what belongs to all, but Jesus love saraki to return what belongs to d people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: I’m Ready To Face The “incompetent” Tribunal – Saraki by frankyychiji(f): 10:51pm On Sep 21, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
i hate to see corrupt people and criminal minded souls, how can one man steal what belongs to all, but Jesus love saraki to return what belongs to d people
Abegii make I hear word! Pastor Do Good! Have lagosians killed Tinubu for robbing them on a daily basis? Have Osunites killed Aregbe? Comot joor! grin
Re: BREAKING: I’m Ready To Face The “incompetent” Tribunal – Saraki by Corevalue(m): 11:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
cool undecided smiley
Re: BREAKING: I’m Ready To Face The “incompetent” Tribunal – Saraki by Jesusloveyou: 11:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
frankyychiji:
Abegii make I hear word! Pastor Do Good! Have lagosians killed Tinubu for robbing them on a daily basis? Have Osunites killed Aregbe? Comot joor! grin
because of that, we should allow saraki to go Scot free, beside if anyone is found quilty, they wil all return their loot,

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: I’m Ready To Face The “incompetent” Tribunal – Saraki by frankyychiji(f): 4:16am On Sep 22, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
because of that, we should allow saraki to go Scot free, beside if anyone is found quilty, they wil all return their loot,
So why not wait till you find Saraki guilty, why are you prosecuting him in the media with your propaganda when a court has not found him guilty.
You see, Apc was formed through propaganda and now they govern with same amount of propaganda, this same propaganda is going to be there undoing. A rulling opposition party can never last, qoute me anywhere.
Re: BREAKING: I’m Ready To Face The “incompetent” Tribunal – Saraki by Jesusloveyou: 8:18am On Sep 22, 2015
frankyychiji:
So why not wait till you find Saraki guilty, why are you prosecuting him in the media with your propaganda when a court has not found him guilty.
You see, Apc was formed through propaganda and now they govern with same amount of propaganda, this same propaganda is going to be there undoing. A rulling opposition party can never last, qoute me anywhere.
hehehehehe, u are still finding his quilt, when d accuse has already admit his quilt, if he has not admit, why seeking for protection, why asking for who to prosecute him, why wailing of witch hunting, if he is not a witch,

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I’m Ready To Face The “incompetent” Tribunal – Saraki by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 22, 2015
propaganda as usual
Re: BREAKING: I’m Ready To Face The “incompetent” Tribunal – Saraki by frankyychiji(f): 12:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
hehehehehe, u are still finding his quilt, when d accuse has already admit his quilt, if he has not admit, why seeking for protection, why asking for who to prosecute him, why wailing of witch hunting, if he is not a witch,
It takes a witch to catch a witch. If you think i am lying, ask beremx grin

(1) (Reply)

See Photo Of British Troops Training Nigerian Soldiers To Help Fight Boko Haram / FIRS Targets N5tn Revenue In 2016 Non-oil Revenue To Account For 80% Of Earnings / Kwarshiorkor In Bama IDP Camps The...... (too Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.