Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Nollywood Has Lost A True Friend In Alamieyeseigha – Peace Anyiam-osigwe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Has Lost A True Friend In Alamieyeseigha – Peace Anyiam-osigwe (631 Views)

Shan George, Sandra Achums, Lilian Bach, Ifeoma Anyiam Throwback Photo / Peace Anyiam-osigwe's Daughter, Nkechi Nwelue Pictured / Tuface Idibia Signs Lady G Cynthia Anyiam For N20m (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Has Lost A True Friend In Alamieyeseigha – Peace Anyiam-osigwe by Erave: 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2015
The death of Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha, DSP as he was fondly called former governor of Bayelsa State, is a sad day for me as Pmo Anyiam-Osigwe but also for the African Movie Academy Awards family. DSP ALAMIEYESEIGHA for many people was a man with many faults but in the 11 year journey of which 8 AMAA’s held in Bayelsa, the journey with DSP was the most orderly one, he was very principled once he gave an appointment he would keep to it, if he delayed you he was apologetic, he spent quality time with guests we took to Bayelsa always describing the potentials of the state to any and every one, He was a proud IJAW MAN.

We have lost a true friend of Nollywood and African Cinema today, he loved the creative industries, post his troubles he kept in constant touch to see how AMAA was doing, and how was PMO doing. DSP , Daddy, Governor General of the Ijaw nation was a man of Peace in his own way, regardless of the faults or the allegations of corruption it will not stop from saying the good of this great friend of mine. The Ibo’s have a saying ‘onye Arah were enyi’ this translates to ‘a mad man has friends for all his faults’ DSP was my friend and I will never deny him or stop saying the good about him , I will honestly say that Bayelsa has lost a rare Gem, DSP was loyal to a fault, It is important to note that DSP was stripped of all he had, and even friends that he helped never tried to give back to him, when we talk he will tell me that it is important to count those you call friends with one hand.

He lost his son last year in DUBAI in circumstances no body explained to him, I wish people will follow the understanding of Death and not speak ill of the DEAD, many may not know him but ALAMS is not as bad as he was made to look. Without him AMAA would have taken much longer to come into existence.

10th OCTOBER has become a sad day for us at AMAA, 2013 We lost Gabriel Patrick, Today ALAMS.

Aunty Margret and my brothers and sisters, the Good People of Bayelsa State we have lost an Officer and a Gentleman.

Regardless of what anyone will say DSP was a good soul REST IN PEACE ALAMS, REST DSP, REST DADDY, REST MY GOOD FRIEND!.

Source: http://eraveng.com/2015/10/12/nollywood-has-lost-a-true-friend-in-alamieyeseigha-peace-anyiam-osigwe/

1 Share

Re: Nollywood Has Lost A True Friend In Alamieyeseigha – Peace Anyiam-osigwe by kemlily(f): 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
Rip to him angry

(1) (Reply)

Ramsey Nouah And Charles Okpaleke To Remake Nollywood Classic 'living In Bondage / Shocking!!Check Out This Hilarious Notice /Death Threat "BY TRESPASSING" [PHOTO] / PHOTOS: Don Jazzy Hang Out With Hollywood Actor,jude Law In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.