Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Apc Primary: Delegates Without PVC Arrives Yenagoa 4.30am. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Primary: Delegates Without PVC Arrives Yenagoa 4.30am. (574 Views)

Patience Jonathan’s Aridolf Resort Wellness & Spa Yenagoa (Pics) / I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary / Timipre Sylva's Convoy Obeying Traffic Light As He Arrives Yenagoa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apc Primary: Delegates Without PVC Arrives Yenagoa 4.30am. by Okanokan(m): 5:49am On Sep 22, 2015
The D-Day is here and Bayelsans have daily been serve with intrigues on who fly the Governorship flag of Apc in the State.
Just got a strange call at about 5am that supposed delegates of the former Governor under the control of the State Chairman just arrived yenagoa 4.30am and they are forcing thier way to the voting complex.
These are supposed delegates who do not have PVC, In one of my titled APC PRIMARY; STOPPING THE RIGGING AND PERISCOPING THE TIWE LED EXCO, I stated that 40% of these same delegates do not have PVC and therefore not qualified to vote. The National Chairman Chief John Oyegun should take note and if possible wield the big stick we cannot allow this impunity to continue as this will make people who naturally are law abiding resort to SELF HELP.

(1) (Reply)

Experience The Coconut Oil Magic / Senatorial List Under-going Screening by Senate / How Do We Increase Tax Revenue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.