Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Fasting On The Day Of Arafat: Sins Forgiven For Two Years - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Fasting On The Day Of Arafat: Sins Forgiven For Two Years (11706 Views)

Can One Be Forgiven After Commiting Shirk / Importance Of Fasting On The Day Of Arafat (tomorrow) / Reminder To All Muslims: Fasting On The Day Of Arafat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fasting On The Day Of Arafat: Sins Forgiven For Two Years by moneyspeaks(m): 5:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
Proffdada:
please,i like to know;does the fasting cover past two years of sinning or next two years?
I tell u, it is a great deceit
Re: Fasting On The Day Of Arafat: Sins Forgiven For Two Years by Haywhymido(m): 7:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
Allahumo ghfirlii
Re: Fasting On The Day Of Arafat: Sins Forgiven For Two Years by eluquenson(m): 7:36pm On Sep 22, 2015
May Allah accept our fasting as an act of Ibadah, Amin

Barka de sallah in advance to you all

1 Like

Re: Fasting On The Day Of Arafat: Sins Forgiven For Two Years by ibzane4nafs(m): 9:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
moneyspeaks:
Fasting in arafah day for two years forgiven of sins is a great big lie. I tell it to u all, if u don't have Jesus as your Lord and savior, u are going no where. So stop decieving yourselves and give your life to Jesus before it is too late. I pray for your spiritual eye to open in Jesus name

May God forgive u.

2 Likes

Re: Fasting On The Day Of Arafat: Sins Forgiven For Two Years by DYoung2(m): 10:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
moneyspeaks:
Fasting in arafah day for two years forgiven of sins is a great big lie. I tell it to u all, if u don't have Jesus as your Lord and savior, u are going no where. So stop decieving yourselves and give your life to Jesus before it is too late. I pray for your spiritual eye to open in Jesus name
May Álmighty Allah forgive you and make yoü obedient servant of His. I pity you.

3 Likes

Re: Fasting On The Day Of Arafat: Sins Forgiven For Two Years by Shukralillah(f): 1:47am On Sep 23, 2015
rheedwan:
As sallam alaikum! pls i will like to know if it is compulsory for us to fast before going for eid or for those who will slaughter the ram? pls with verification...
.... Eating before going out to pray on
Eid al-Fitr and after the prayer on Eid al-Adha:
Part of the etiquette is not to go outto pray on Eid al-Fitr until one has eaten some dates, because of the hadeeth narrated by al-Bukhaari from Anas ibn Maalik, who said that theMessenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used not to go out on the morning of Eid al-Fitr until he had eaten some dates… of which he would eat an odd number.
Al-Bukhaari, 953.
It is mustahabb to eat before going out to emphasize the fact that it is
forbidden to fast on that day and to demonstrate that the fast has ended.
Ibn Hajar (may Allaah have mercy on him) suggested that the reason for that was so as to ward off the
possibility of adding to the fast, and to hasten to obey the command of Allaah. Al-Fath, 2/446
Whoever does not have any dates
may break his fast with anything that is permissible.
But on Eid al-Adha it is mustahabb not to eat anything until one comes back from the prayer, so he should eat from the udhiyah if he has offered a sacrifice. If he is not going to offer a sacrifice there is nothing wrong with eating before the prayer. Inshort,,it is only mandatory to fast to eid if you are the one dt bought the ram but if not its not compulsory so you are free to eat. I hope this is of help.
Re: Fasting On The Day Of Arafat: Sins Forgiven For Two Years by Abdulrahman25(m): 5:16am On Sep 23, 2015
May Almighty Allah accepting it as an Ibaadah for us......Ameen

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share Your Eid Pictures. / Being Romantic, A Sunnah / The Negative Effects Of Polygamy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.