Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC (40315 Views)

EFCC Act Makes It Compulsory To Expose The Owner Of The Ikoyi N15bn Flat / Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity / Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:24am On Sep 22, 2015
[quote author=AprokoMan post=38261762][/quote] grin grin

Bros, shey dem no de quote yu?
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by rooftech: 11:24am On Sep 22, 2015
[Counsel to @BukolaSaraki insists that his objections on jurisdiction & authority of CCT to seat on the case should be heard first : Prosecution states clearly that Senator @BukolaSaraki has to make a plea of guilty or not guilty before treating issue of CCT jurisdiction [ Justice Umar has insisted that Senator @BukolaSaraki should take a plea or Guilty or Not Guilty before moving on [: Compilation fct had stopped live broadcast Argument is ongoing regarding whether Senator @BukolaSaraki should seat in the dock or behind his Lawyers.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by AprokoMan: 11:25am On Sep 22, 2015
Justbright:
[s]What is dis fool saying?...is saraki not in APC?...i thought u pple want buhari to start d anti corruption crusade from his party and allies?.....besides war against corruption is going to visit all assundries urrespectuve of party affiliatuon or ethicniciry.....barca whateva u call urself ,d earlier u come to terms wt d fact dat "new sheriff us in town",d better....if u have better things to say let e know,4 now u are yarning dust.[/s]

another who.re spotted. like mother like daughter
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by zubizareta(m): 11:26am On Sep 22, 2015
nobeku:
You are a WAILING WAILER.. Do your worse..

I Pray the Good Lord intervene in your case and bless you with sense..
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by AprokoMan: 11:27am On Sep 22, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
grin grin

Bros, shey dem no de quote yu?

I dey purposely do am to frustrate these APC idiots. Na people like u wey know the way dey fit quote me grin
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Demdem(m): 11:30am On Sep 22, 2015
tunergy:

Oh Pls! Its been 4 months already and no Criminal Judgement.

Again, get ur facts right. Dasuki prosecution is right about a month old. I wonder where u got ur 4 months from.

With the massive Figures being reportedly stolen by individuals in the past Administration prior to may 29, i would have expected that scores would have been charged already and the judiciary busy with cases by now.

Ur expectation doesn't necessarily translates to reality. U choose to make ediotic expectations for ursef and u expect the govt of the day to meet it. Who does that?

However all i have seen in terms of prosecution is very discouraging.

It's good to be discouraging than not happening at all as epitomised by the previous govt that Nigerians diligently booted out. We know where we are coming from Goon and we know where we are going. It may be slow but surely we are on the right path.

And i wonder what happened to all those accused of Impunity all of a sudden.

Please who accused who? Tell me of one govt official accusing anyone as against what dailies who claimed unnamed persons said. If u can't, then this part if ur post makes no sense. Those accused like Dasuki are already in court.

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by jaegermesiter: 11:30am On Sep 22, 2015
Pls kindly explain facism. Nigeria decending into Facisim characterized by oragnized witchunting by the highest echelon of Godfathers. Well that's the change they deserve. Nigeria gradually turning into russia.[/quote]
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Demdem(m): 11:33am On Sep 22, 2015
rooftech:
[Counsel to @BukolaSaraki insists that his
objections on jurisdiction & authority of CCT
to seat on the case should be heard first
: Prosecution states clearly that Senator
@BukolaSaraki has to make a plea of guilty
or not guilty before treating issue of CCT
jurisdiction
[ Justice Umar has insisted
that Senator @BukolaSaraki should take a
plea or Guilty or Not Guilty before moving on
[: Compilation fct had stopped live broadcast
Argument is ongoing
regarding whether Senator @BukolaSaraki
should seat in the dock or behind his
Lawyers.

Why shouldn't he sit in the dock? Is he god?
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by rooftech: 11:36am On Sep 22, 2015
Justice Umar has ruled that Code of Conduct Tribunal has jurisdiction to try criminal matters and this case is criminal
Dr Bukola Saraki has been docked & charges against him are read for him to take a plea of guilty or not guilty
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Hero10001: 11:39am On Sep 22, 2015
Well said! E be like say your senses are coming back.. APC are bunch of fvcks.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by blackpriest0911: 11:40am On Sep 22, 2015
Wailing wailers
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Bayswater: 11:40am On Sep 22, 2015
Demdem:
[[s]quote author=Bayswater post=38263166]

Ain't you useless when you think the only way you can have success is by being a lapdog on nairaland? I just wonder what your CV will look like.

Demdem-didinrin - 8 years professional experience as a cyber e-rat. Walahi, you are a waste (in chigurl's voice) lol[/s]

Fool, so u are among the shameless morrons who include their exploits on an anonymous forum as part of ur achievement in life worthy to be placed on a cv shocked sad

Surely ur real life trully succks.

I just gave people a sneak peek of what your CV looks like and I sincerely pray your kids don't get mentally and physically enslaved like their dad. How can anybody be it a child or parent be proud of a loafing career cyber e-rat like you. Bro, stop being a source of constant grief to your family. Demdem, you need to change. Embrace the change you've been paid to scream in its actual sense and stop being a waste abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 22, 2015
blackpriest0911:
Wailing wailers
undecided
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by tomakint: 11:44am On Sep 22, 2015
As usual Barcanista delivering the goods............well done bro wink Buhari is under our radar especially on his fight against corruption.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Demdem(m): 11:48am On Sep 22, 2015
[[s]quote author=Bayswater post=38264006]

I just gave people a sneak peek of what your CV looks like and I sincerely pray your kids don't get mentally and physically enslaved like their dad. How can anybody be it a child or parent be proud of a loafing career cyber e-rat like you. Bro, stop being a source of constant grief to your family. Demdem, you need to change. Embrace the change you've been paid to scream in its actual sense and stop being a waste abeg.[/quote][/s]

Fool, what's all these madness about cv that u are shouting about? If u are looking for job, let me know and I can come up with something for ur cursed life.

Demdem:
Ain't you useless when you think the only way you can have success is by being a lapdog on nairaland? I just wonder what your CV will look like.
Demdem-didinrin - 8 years professional experience as a cyber e-rat. Walahi, you are a waste (in chigurl's voice) lol[/s]

Fool, so u are among the shameless morrons who include their exploits on an anonymous forum as part of ur achievement in life worthy to be placed on a cv shocked sad
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by nobeku: 11:49am On Sep 22, 2015
zubizareta:

I Pray the Good Lord intervene in your case and bless you with sense..
Your case is lost in God's eyes...
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Obiagu1(m): 11:50am On Sep 22, 2015
MizMyColi:
I thank you for this article.
This pretty much explains my position.

Let it be known.

Buhari and the APC are hypocrites.
Quote me anywhere.

Saraki, I have no pity for.
Either ways....witch-hunting or vampire hunting, his sins have caught up with him.

One by one....the household of the wicked shall surely crumble.
The motion has been set in place.

I'll say someone finally shed his naivety.

1 Like

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by tunergy(m): 11:52am On Sep 22, 2015
[quote author=Demdem post=38263574][/quote]

In your words Dansuki is the only guilty and accused and charged person from the past administration facing prosecution!

Then i guess its going to be a long slow joirney.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by shady26(m): 11:53am On Sep 22, 2015
APC only unites when they want to fight their perceived enemies,never for the progress of the Nation,what a useless party!

1 Like

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:57am On Sep 22, 2015
They shd institute case in court and not media.
philips70:

Please I am patiently waiting for your call on ex-President Jonathan, Patience Jonathan, Diezani and the rest thieves. In short if your next thread is not tailored towards this, then I will know you represent WORLD BODY OF HYPOCRITES in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Demdem(m): 12:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
tunergy:

In your words Dansuki is the only guilty and accused and charged person from the past administration facing prosecution!

Then i guess its going to be a long slow joirney.

Because they started slowly doesn't mean it will continue with the same pace till the end. Av u ever been involved in a time framed projects before? Besides, before now, it wasn't done at al, never saw ur complaint for once, now that it has started u are shouting blue murder. Aren't u being hypocritical here.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Kennydoc(m): 12:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
Demdem:

Eediot, did Buhari ever told u that anybody will be exempted from probe especially when it has to do with recovery of looted funds? If he did, show me, if not hide ur face in shame and stop succking the protection seekers cocck. Besides did obj declared falsely? Ur correlation makes no sense with Saraki's. a persons administration as referred to by adeshina is different from false declaration of one's fortune.

In your tiny mind now, u made a point. SMH for you.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by rooftech: 12:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
Dr. Saraki pleads not to the 13 count charge read to him by the Court Clerk
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by eleojo23: 12:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
nobeku:
Intelligence is NOT learned.. It is given.. saraki became governor in 2003..BUT he had IMMUNITY, Ewu!His immunity ends in 2011..That was during the regime of that coward/lilly-livered local government chairman, GEJ... that EDIOT that multiplies kwarapshan by almost 1000 fold has been booted out.. hence, the new Sheriff in town is doing his job... GET THAT INTO YOUR THICK SKULL, MPAMA!!!!

Since I'n not so intelligent, I expect an 'intelligent' fellow like you to reply me without insults.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Bayswater: 12:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
Demdem:

Why shouldn't he sit in the dock? Is he god?

Your owner, the slave master too refused to sit in the dock initially when he was tried by the same tribunal in 2011.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Demdem(m): 12:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
Kennydoc:

In your tiny mind now, u made a point. SMH for you.

yes i did. afterall, ur big for nothing mind cant even fault it.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Demdem(m): 12:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
[s]
Bayswater:

Your owner, the slave master too refused to sit in the dock initially when he was tried by the same tribunal in 2011.
[/s]

Fool, who again is ur master. Anyway, Tinubu was called to appear and he did appear and his lawyers tried to protect him unlike Saraki who was asked to appear and the fool kept on going from one court to the other trying to scuttle the entire process. Tinubu never did that. Only eternal fools like ur kind will try and compare the two.

1 Like

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Bayswater: 12:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
Demdem:
[[s]quote author=Bayswater post=38264006]

I just gave people a sneak peek of what your CV looks like and I sincerely pray your kids don't get mentally and physically enslaved like their dad. How can anybody be it a child or parent be proud of a loafing career cyber e-rat like you. Bro, stop being a source of constant grief to your family. Demdem, you need to change. Embrace the change you've been paid to scream in its actual sense and stop being a waste abeg.[/s]

Fool, what's all these madness about cv that u are shouting about? If u are looking for job, let me know and I can come up with something for ur cursed life.

Lol, you can only give what you have and why would I want a job from a cyber rat? I can see you think so highly of your job as a paid per post agent, now I see why you are trying really hard to make a career out of it.

1 Like

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
AprokoMan:

I dey purposely do am to frustrate these APC idiots. Na people like u wey know the way dey fit quote me
grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Bayswater: 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Fool, who again is ur master. Anyway, Tinubu was called to appear and he did appear and his lawyers tried to protect him unlike Saraki who was asked to appear and the fool kept on going from one court to the other trying to scuttle the entire process. Tinubu never did that. Only eternal fools like ur kind will try and compare the two.

I guess Saraki's ghost is the one appearing at the tribunal right now. Some issues are just too difficult for your super-mario brain to analyse. Leave it.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by popcykaylah(m): 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
I doubt if this barcanista has a job atall..always talking poo..
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Emperortj93(m): 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
chukkiephil:
please TonyeBarcanista you have won a convert today, you have opened my eyes!! cool I humbly wish to become a patriotic wailer!! smiley
you are welcome to our one big family. We hope to learn from you as u from us
Signed: secretary of patriot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Widows Of Soldiers Protest Release Of Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists / Reno Omokri Reacts To Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir Of Kano / List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.