Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Tea Shop In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tea Shop In Nigeria (3140 Views)

The Rent Cost Of A Shop In Shoprite / I Have A Shop In Mushin But Dont No What To Sell Or Do There. Any Ideas?? / How Do I Shop In Usa And Receive Goods In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tea Shop In Nigeria by tubby1: 11:01pm On Apr 14, 2009
Hi all,

I am thinking of setting up a tea shop in lagos, not sure of the location yet, but need your help and valuable advise. What i have in mind is a place where you can go and have a choice of several varieties of tea,  coffee, iced tea, frosty cappuccino, cakes scones sandwiches in a relaxing atmosphere. What do you think. Please be  gentle and don't take the P out of me  undecided sad

1 Like

Re: Tea Shop In Nigeria by SalesMgr: 8:17am On Apr 15, 2009
Yes tubby1, the concept is good and can fly high,if you package it well.

Personally i drink a cup of coffee at sweet sensation,anytime i leave the house very early for N70.

Hope you know the next level to make your idea come alive?

I can give you some tips when you need it.

Holla me on 08036322822.
Re: Tea Shop In Nigeria by foye57(m): 1:43pm On Apr 17, 2009
i think it will do well.but just as sales mgr said, it has to be with d right packaging-right location, right target market, good crm etc.holla wen its all cooked up and done.cheers.
Re: Tea Shop In Nigeria by akinalabi(m): 1:50pm On Apr 17, 2009
There are quite a few of them. Just ensure your shop is cool and
cosy. Of course, the location matters.
Re: Tea Shop In Nigeria by blacksta(m): 11:29pm On Apr 18, 2009
tubby1:

Hi all,

I am thinking of setting up a tea shop in lagos, not sure of the location yet, but need your help and valuable advise. What i have in mind is a place where you can go and have a choice of several varieties of tea,  coffee, iced tea, frosty cappuccino, cakes scones sandwiches in a relaxing atmosphere. What do you think. Please be  gentle and don't take the P out of me  undecided sad

Please make sure pure water in a satchet is also on the menu.
Re: Tea Shop In Nigeria by yusufmti: 12:44pm On Oct 19, 2012
I’m doing some research to understand tea drinking in Nigeria – would anyone be able to help me by answering 3 questions over the phone or email? As a consumer, or an observer (if you don't drink tea!)

Your help would be very beneficial for my research – I do hope you will oblige me and look forward to hearing from you!

I have been involved in regional tea research (http://www.island.lk/2010/02/03/business3.html and http://www.dailynews.lk/2012/08/20/bus09.asp) and am looking to understand a bit more about tea drinking in Nigeria.

My email address is - yusuf@mtiworldwide.com. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Tea Shop In Nigeria by edmondson(m): 11:10pm On Jan 04, 2013
[left][/left]
tubby1: Hi all,

[quote author=tubby1]Hi all,

Tubby, I do Healthy Premium Teas in Nigeria.
Re: Tea Shop In Nigeria by edmondson(m): 11:28pm On Jan 04, 2013
Dear Tubby,

You have a good concept.

We do Healthy Premium Teas in Nigeria.

You may reach me on 08099365151

email; edmondsonintl@gmail.com

Rgds,

Eddie

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Targets $900B GDP By 2020 - Minister / How To Choose The Perfect Name For Your Business / CLOSED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.