Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal (40092 Views)

Photos Of Saraki At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Today / Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports / Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by frankwells(f): 10:54am On Sep 22, 2015
gud
Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by hob(m): 10:54am On Sep 22, 2015
Jagaban of the Senate
Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by hensben(m): 10:54am On Sep 22, 2015
As if anything will happen... Nor be Naija we dey again.
Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by knostbrown01(m): 10:54am On Sep 22, 2015
I pray he never win!!!! Or else shm for Nigerians
Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by Bodmas06: 10:55am On Sep 22, 2015
Patiently waiting.
Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by okaforsamuel: 10:55am On Sep 22, 2015
Mk d run am well ooo
Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by sparkwil(m): 10:56am On Sep 22, 2015
Whatever the outcome is, I care not..

Doesn't change the fact that APC is a party stuffed with hypocrites and liars

A party of corrupt men claiming to be saints
Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 22, 2015
Going CCT to answer query with entourage, things like this only happens in Nigeria.
Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by yemmynoni: 10:56am On Sep 22, 2015
shiinihost:
clear case of witchhunt.
Taaaaa
Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by ubanett(m): 10:56am On Sep 22, 2015
SAI SARAKI THE NIGHTMARE OF TINUBU
Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by shekinahola: 10:57am On Sep 22, 2015
I need link to watch it on tvc please
Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by shiinihost: 10:57am On Sep 22, 2015
yemmynoni:
Taaaaa

why bar the media if you think that what you are doing is fair? really?
Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by nikkiking(m): 10:58am On Sep 22, 2015
I see him breakthrough.

All this na noise.

Apc should stop all this abeg and get to work undecided.

Appoint ministers shocked.
Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by omenka(m): 10:59am On Sep 22, 2015
HungerBAD:
Surrounded by his 40 thieves.
You meant 40 Abobakus.

5 Likes

Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by silverprince413(m): 10:59am On Sep 22, 2015
I love diz saraki of a guy
Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by ddhandsome2955: 11:00am On Sep 22, 2015
DANIEL HAS COME TO JUDGEMENT
ALL THE LOOTER AND CURRUPT POLITICIANS IN THIS COUNTRY SHALL BE CAUGHT LIKE SARAKI
IN JESUS NAME
IF U BELIEVE . LIKE/TYPE AMEN
Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by HungerBAD: 11:00am On Sep 22, 2015
omenka:
You meant 40 Abobakus.

lol

1 Like

Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by luvprince4real(m): 11:01am On Sep 22, 2015
funlord:
grin

Cct judge: you be thief?

Saraki: I no be thief

Cct judge: you dey loot?

Saraki: I no dey loot

Cct judge: you dey steal?

Saraki: I no dey steal

Let the "Argument, argument argue" commence!
prophet fela don see all dis things since.

1 Like

Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by Felaak47(m): 11:01am On Sep 22, 2015
funlord:
grin

Lol in fela's voice the other way round.

1 Like

Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by tuniski: 11:02am On Sep 22, 2015
OkutaNla:
I can see the likes of the Dep. Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, in Saraki's entourage along some other PDP senators, but no Dino? ? Even his political godson, current governor of Kwara is absent to lend support to his benefactor. I find that quite strange. undecided
Hmmm funny how u look at it. So because Saraki his to appear at the CCT everyone whoever identified with him should be at the CCT. Na wa oooo. I am not a saraki fan but, this nemesis will surely haunt buhari/apc. See the change they offer. Fighting themselves while the economy worsens!

1 Like

Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by tommykiwi(m): 11:02am On Sep 22, 2015
[quote author=HungerBAD post=38260977]Surrounded by his 40 thieves.[/quot e] Na U get ur mouth so U fit talk whatever U like...let's see who laugh last.
Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by Azumy(f): 11:02am On Sep 22, 2015
Gejpresident:
I hate islam

Saraki I don't blame u, I blame ur religion
u get sense soo? Wot is d topic wetin u dey wryt olodo oshii!

2 Likes

Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by omenka(m): 11:02am On Sep 22, 2015
funlord:
grin
Fela na real prophet. grin

1 Like

Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by Bigdreams(m): 11:03am On Sep 22, 2015
Watching in 59.95D

Meanwhile, check my signature and learn how to setup your own bulk sms portal from scratch.
Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by haabimbohlar(f): 11:04am On Sep 22, 2015
Gejpresident:
I hate islam

Saraki I don't blame u, I blame ur religion

Huh you so out of point
Am not a Muslim
but if you have a problem with the religion you can as well leave Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by charlesucheh(m): 11:05am On Sep 22, 2015
HungerBAD:
Surrounded by his 40 thieves.
NA Aladin him be?

2 Likes

Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by xreal: 11:06am On Sep 22, 2015
Where is Dino Melaye?

1 Like

Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by sammy5545: 11:06am On Sep 22, 2015
Please let them deal with him , did you see all his assets , in 2003 , if there are 5 people with such money like him in Nigeria , the Goverment will be over throne

Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by charlesucheh(m): 11:07am On Sep 22, 2015
1lovenaija:
Oge Saraki 2 Day Na 2 Day
U NO Escape!!!
Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by Shwarz: 11:07am On Sep 22, 2015
Share if u believe this case will not yield any meaningful result, jail term for the obviously guilty culprit, and would die a very slow, long death...
Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by Yomboy4ever(m): 11:07am On Sep 22, 2015
]

D criminal counsel is not ready,
D criminal will not enter d dock,
D criminal is trying to intimidate d rule of law
D criminal is a gunner.

1 Like

Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by IamThrive(m): 11:08am On Sep 22, 2015
All this political gara-gara has not stopped.

They are sitting like if Saraki gets prison sentence;all of them go abandon their Asokoro and Maitama comfort to join him in great Kuje manzion

Lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angry Residents Destroy POS Operator's Stand In Delta (Photos) / Atiku's Legal Team Storms Tribunal With 50 Boxes Of Election Materials / Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.