Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

(photos) Top 10 Most Beautiful Nigerian Actresses- No 2 Will Shock You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (photos) Top 10 Most Beautiful Nigerian Actresses- No 2 Will Shock You (43988 Views)

Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu / 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching / Top 10 Nigerian Actresses With The Biggest Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photos) Top 10 Most Beautiful Nigerian Actresses- No 2 Will Shock You by JAZES(m): 10:41am On Sep 22, 2015
Based on Popular demand we have finally decided to make this compilation of the Top 10 Most Beautiful Nigerian Nollywood Actresses, our Professional Editors took their time to carefully create this list for your viewing… And You will definitely drool and appreciate this piece when you through. The Nollywood industry is blessed with a host of talented actresses but some of them are extremely desired by men because of their outstanding beauty.

Irrespective of the fact that they are good professionally and some of them are married, their shapes and beauty have made it impossible for their male fans to resist or put a stop to their raging fantasies. Take a glass, grab a bowl of pop corn and chill!

10) Mercy Johnson Okogie
Mercy Johnson rounds up the top 10 most beautiful Nollywood actresses. The new mother has turned heads for years with her curvaceous body and her amazing roles in the Nollywood scene.

This dark skinned shapely beauty is among the highest paid actresses in Nigeria and is back after a short break from the scene. and is alleged to be knocked up again that her husband is a very sharp shooter Lol who wouldnt be? if given the chance to wife this damsel?

9) Tonto Dikeh

Tonto Dike Born: June 9, 1985 (age 30) came to the limelight in 2005 after becoming first runners up on a reality TV show. The Next Movie Star helped launch her career and this light skinned beauty has been in scores of movies to date.

The Actress who Just got Engaged and has done her wedding introduction is known for playing a bad girl and her role in Dirty Secret released in 2010 caused quite a controversy but her beauty or her confidence cannot be refuted.

http://onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2015/09/22/photos-top-10-most-beautiful-nigerian-actresses-no-2-will-shock-you/

CC: lalasticlala,ishilove

Re: (photos) Top 10 Most Beautiful Nigerian Actresses- No 2 Will Shock You by JAZES(m): 10:44am On Sep 22, 2015
cool Dakore Egbuson

Dakore Egbuson is 36 years born (October 14, 1978) is a beautiful lady, amazing actress and lover of all things African. She was quoted saying that “the most alluring thing a woman can have is confidence.” She is most widely known for her roles in Ultimate Risk and Crazy in Love. This beauty is a mother of two having welcomed her new born into this world early this year.

7) Rita Dominic

Rita Dominic Born: July 12, 1975 (age 40), is not only sexy she is also talented and wealthy. She won an award for Best Actress for a Leading Role in the AMAA in 2012.

She has been in several movies and been ranked as the fifth richest Nollywood actress with a net worth of 58 million Naira.

Re: (photos) Top 10 Most Beautiful Nigerian Actresses- No 2 Will Shock You by jaey(m): 10:45am On Sep 22, 2015
OK, op kwantinue the post if you want FP grin
Re: (photos) Top 10 Most Beautiful Nigerian Actresses- No 2 Will Shock You by Imortal001: 10:45am On Sep 22, 2015
Ok
Re: (photos) Top 10 Most Beautiful Nigerian Actresses- No 2 Will Shock You by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 22, 2015
Patience Ozokwor

1 Like

Re: (photos) Top 10 Most Beautiful Nigerian Actresses- No 2 Will Shock You by JAZES(m): 10:47am On Sep 22, 2015
6) Ini Edo

Ini Edo Born: April 19, 1982 (age 33) The soft featured beautiful Ini Edo deserves a mention. She entered the film industry in 2003 winning awards in Nigeria and abroad since then.

This talented lady recently launched her own fashion line showing that beauty and brains are a God-sent combination.

5) Kate Henshaw

Kate Henshaw Nuttal who is 44 years old born on (July 19, 1971) definitely makes it on this list of the top 10 most beautiful Nollywood actresses.She is a Cross River State beauty who also happens to be one of the richest Nollywood actresses around with a net worth of 67 million Naira.

In 2008, she won an award for best actress in a leading role at the African Movie Academy Awards. She has several films under her belt and her beauty shines through.

Re: (photos) Top 10 Most Beautiful Nigerian Actresses- No 2 Will Shock You by Shebarh(f): 10:47am On Sep 22, 2015
op oya kwatinue
Re: (photos) Top 10 Most Beautiful Nigerian Actresses- No 2 Will Shock You by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 22, 2015
Alison diezani
Re: (photos) Top 10 Most Beautiful Nigerian Actresses- No 2 Will Shock You by JAZES(m): 10:50am On Sep 22, 2015
4) Stella Damascus

Stella Damasus Born: April 24, 1978 (age 37) joined the film industry in 1992 with her first movie, Abused, gaining her recognition. Her leading roles in 2009 resulted in a nomination for best actress. The beautiful and talented actress hails from Asaba in Delta State and has won the hearts of fans for her philanthropic nature and her love for the disadvantaged and less privileged.

3) Stephanie Okereke Linus

Stephanie Okereke the 32 years old actress born on (October 2nd, 1982) comes in at a close third. This 32 year old beauty also models and even came in second in the beauty pageant; Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria in 2002. This is the pageant that usually crowns Miss Nigeria. This beauty is still going strong in her acting career and her beauty is bound to appear on screen for a number of years to come. She is currently heavily pregnant

Re: (photos) Top 10 Most Beautiful Nigerian Actresses- No 2 Will Shock You by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 22, 2015
What of denrele and Benson okonkwo
Re: (photos) Top 10 Most Beautiful Nigerian Actresses- No 2 Will Shock You by JAZES(m): 10:53am On Sep 22, 2015
2) Omotola Jalade Ekeinde
Omotola Jalade Ekeinde is next with her striking looks. Surprisingly, this sexy lady is a mother of four though she does not look a day over 25 but she is 37 years born on (February 7, 1978) . She is the lovely wife to Captain Matthew Ekeinde and has been featured in various commercials.
Her first movie was called Venon of Justice and her acting career started way back in 1995 and this screen goddess has been wowing her fans since.

1) Genevieve Nnaji
Topping the list is no other but the Queen of Nollywood Genevieve Nnaji who was Born on May 3, 1979 and is (aged 36), is one of the most popular actresses in Nollywood. She is not just one of the most beautiful but also one of the richest actresses in Nigeria with an estimated net worth of 64 million Naira.

The 36 year old was once the Face of Lux and got an international following with the movie titled Sharon Stone and she has even been dubbed the “Julia Roberts of Africa”. Genevieve is a mother of one and rumor has it that she was connected romantically to the superstar musician D’Banj sometimes back.

1 Like

Re: (photos) Top 10 Most Beautiful Nigerian Actresses- No 2 Will Shock You by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 22, 2015
WHR d remaining 1s
Re: (photos) Top 10 Most Beautiful Nigerian Actresses- No 2 Will Shock You by Twaci(f): 10:57am On Sep 22, 2015
Before i even got to number 1, i knew who it'd be. Whats shocking about Omotola being number 2 sef?

5 Likes

Re: (photos) Top 10 Most Beautiful Nigerian Actresses- No 2 Will Shock You by boboLIL(m): 11:03am On Sep 22, 2015
Them no fine reach my bae.....na moni they just get....
Re: (photos) Top 10 Most Beautiful Nigerian Actresses- No 2 Will Shock You by JAZES(m): 11:24am On Sep 22, 2015
boboLIL:

smiley smiley smiley
Re: (photos) Top 10 Most Beautiful Nigerian Actresses- No 2 Will Shock You by pretydiva(f): 11:30am On Sep 22, 2015
Team Genevieve. Dat lady is not just beautiful, buh classy, intelligent, sexy,super hot..in short I duff my hat 4 her kiss
Re: (photos) Top 10 Most Beautiful Nigerian Actresses- No 2 Will Shock You by pretydiva(f): 11:30am On Sep 22, 2015
boboLIL:
photo of ur babe or Idonbilivit
Re: (photos) Top 10 Most Beautiful Nigerian Actresses- No 2 Will Shock You by boboLIL(m): 11:41am On Sep 22, 2015
pretydiva:
photo of ur babe or Idonbilivit
its not for public consumption..... U don't owe me anytin regarding ur belief

2 Likes

Re: (photos) Top 10 Most Beautiful Nigerian Actresses- No 2 Will Shock You by JAZES(m): 11:44am On Sep 22, 2015
boboLIL:
its not for public consumption..... U don't owe me anytin regarding ur belief

Gbam

1 Like

Re: (photos) Top 10 Most Beautiful Nigerian Actresses- No 2 Will Shock You by faith551(m): 12:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
Nigeria is blessed, na thesame nose wey ini edo get wey nikki minaj go spend thousands do surgery, thesame waist mercy Johnson carry wey Kim kardashian go do surgery for. See omotola looking like an Egyptian princess
Till we realise Africa is a different continent and has potentials to be better than any other we will keep on living in bandage and shadows.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (photos) Top 10 Most Beautiful Nigerian Actresses- No 2 Will Shock You by JAZES(m): 12:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
faith551:
Nigeria is blessed, na thesame nose wey ini edo get wey nikki minaj go spend thousands do surgery, thesame waist mercy Johnson carry wey Kim kardashian go do surgery for. See omotola looking like an Egyptian princess
Till we realise Africa is a different continent and has potentials to be better than any other we will keep on living in bandage and shadows.

On point

2 Likes

Re: (photos) Top 10 Most Beautiful Nigerian Actresses- No 2 Will Shock You by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
Genny right there
Re: (photos) Top 10 Most Beautiful Nigerian Actresses- No 2 Will Shock You by JAZES(m): 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Genny right there

Always representing
Re: (photos) Top 10 Most Beautiful Nigerian Actresses- No 2 Will Shock You by mikool007(m): 1:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
Dakore is finer than ini nd damasus
Re: (photos) Top 10 Most Beautiful Nigerian Actresses- No 2 Will Shock You by sparklefresh(f): 2:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
Loved Tonto Dikeh's second photo.

Stella Damascus is finer than Genny...my humble opinion
cool

1 Like

Re: (photos) Top 10 Most Beautiful Nigerian Actresses- No 2 Will Shock You by JAZES(m): 2:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
sparklefresh:
Loved Tonto Dikeh's second photo.

Stella Damascus is finer than Genny...my humble opinion
cool

Thank God you put your humble opinion.... cool cool cool
Re: (photos) Top 10 Most Beautiful Nigerian Actresses- No 2 Will Shock You by majamajic(m): 2:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
This is just list of top 10 Nigeria actress. I can only take 5 from that list.
Re: (photos) Top 10 Most Beautiful Nigerian Actresses- No 2 Will Shock You by undisputedgbola(m): 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
Tot Yoruba actresses too are part of Nollywood.... undecided
Re: (photos) Top 10 Most Beautiful Nigerian Actresses- No 2 Will Shock You by Lanceslot(m): 3:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
Except for few, all I see is make up nyerem aka.
Re: (photos) Top 10 Most Beautiful Nigerian Actresses- No 2 Will Shock You by JAYTUNEZ(m): 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
Make Up everywhere
Re: (photos) Top 10 Most Beautiful Nigerian Actresses- No 2 Will Shock You by JAZES(m): 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
JAYTUNEZ:
Make Up everywhere

grin grin grin.....its a make up world
Re: (photos) Top 10 Most Beautiful Nigerian Actresses- No 2 Will Shock You by chimzyblack(m): 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
where is MonaLisa Chinda? she is way more prettier than some of those ladies on ur list.
#my nollywood crush

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophet Kumchacha: ''Afia Schwarzenegger Seduced Me But I Refused The Sex'' / Tiwa Savage Looking Decent In Beautiful "Lanre Da Silva" Dress / Davido Snubbed A Fan Who Tried To Take A Selfie With Him In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.