Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,632 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Pricewaterhousecooper Latest Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment (6 Position - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pricewaterhousecooper Latest Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment (6 Position (4564 Views)

Pricewaterhousecooper (pwc) Latest Job Recruitment (14 Positions) / KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / My Experience Job Hunting At Linda Ikeji Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pricewaterhousecooper Latest Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment (6 Position by bilikisu02: 11:21am On Sep 22, 2015
PwC firms help organizations and individuals create the value they are looking for. We are a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services.

We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:

Click job title to view details

1: Head, Strategy and Business Development

2: LPG Business Development Manager

3: Head Technical Support Services (Oil and Gas Business)

4: Management Accountant

5: Graduate Junior Network Administrator – Business Technology Solutions (Internal Firm Services)

6: Security Administrator – Business Technology Solutions (Internal Firm Services)

Application Link

http://www.247naijajobs.com/pricewaterhousecooper-latest-graduate-and-experience-job-recruitment-6-positions/

Closing Date For Application

3rd October 2015
Re: Pricewaterhousecooper Latest Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment (6 Position by islamics(m): 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
bilikisu02:
Please I am having problem with the submission. I have tried different browser. I have been trying it since on Wednesday. Can you help me out?
Re: Pricewaterhousecooper Latest Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment (6 Position by fabiomatic(m): 12:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
islamics:

Please I am having problem with the submission. I have tried different browser. I have been trying it since on Wednesday. Can you help me out?
same here.. i have filled all docs and it still didnt submit. Have you found a solution?
Re: Pricewaterhousecooper Latest Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment (6 Position by islamics(m): 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
fabiomatic:
same here.. i have filled all docs and it still didnt submit. Have you found a solution?
Nothing yet. I want to try it via laptop and see if it will submit.
Re: Pricewaterhousecooper Latest Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment (6 Position by delightz(m): 6:33pm On Sep 26, 2015
You will submit only if you uncheck your current job and fix ending date.

Try it.
Re: Pricewaterhousecooper Latest Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment (6 Position by fabiomatic(m): 9:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
i had been using lappy and still got same response. i am thinking we should contact them
islamics:

Nothing yet. I want to try it via laptop and see if it will submit.
Re: Pricewaterhousecooper Latest Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment (6 Position by owolabiza(m): 9:16pm On Sep 27, 2015
follow the instruction,it would work..
delightz:
Try it.
follow the instruction,it would work..
Re: Pricewaterhousecooper Latest Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment (6 Position by glonyx(m): 1:12pm On Sep 28, 2015
Thanks man. It worked
Re: Pricewaterhousecooper Latest Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment (6 Position by islamics(m): 7:25pm On Sep 28, 2015
delightz:

Try it.
It works. Thanks alot.
Cc: hardebounty. Try this method.

1 Like

Re: Pricewaterhousecooper Latest Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment (6 Position by islamics(m): 7:26pm On Sep 28, 2015
fabiomatic:
i had been using lappy and still got same response. i am thinking we should contact them
Hope your own has work. I just submitted mine now.
Re: Pricewaterhousecooper Latest Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment (6 Position by fabiomatic(m): 6:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
have u gotten a positive reply?
islamics:

Hope your own has work. I just submitted mine now.
Re: Pricewaterhousecooper Latest Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment (6 Position by islamics(m): 3:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
I only receive a mail acknowledging my application: nothing more. I think the application just ended on Saturday. So let hope for the best outcome.
fabiomatic:
have u gotten a positive reply?
Re: Pricewaterhousecooper Latest Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment (6 Position by fabiomatic(m): 2:36am On Oct 08, 2015
oh, i was replied on saturday, how come u were not?
islamics:
I only receive a mail acknowledging my application: nothing more. I think the application just ended on Saturday. So let hope for the best outcome.
Re: Pricewaterhousecooper Latest Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment (6 Position by clock89: 12:57am On Oct 11, 2015
Please what was the content of the reply you got, something different from the acknowledgement mail?
fabiomatic:
oh, i was replied on saturday, how come u were not?
Re: Pricewaterhousecooper Latest Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment (6 Position by fabiomatic(m): 10:40am On Oct 11, 2015
wait do u have certifications?
clock89:
Please what was the content of the reply you got, something different from the acknowledgement mail?
Re: Pricewaterhousecooper Latest Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment (6 Position by clock89: 12:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
Yeah, i have a CCNP
fabiomatic:
wait do u have certifications?
Re: Pricewaterhousecooper Latest Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment (6 Position by fabiomatic(m): 8:19am On Oct 13, 2015
they are likely gonna call you. i do not have CCNP so i got a regret mail.
clock89:
Yeah, i have a CCNP
Re: Pricewaterhousecooper Latest Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment (6 Position by LordTrezy(m): 8:47am On Oct 13, 2015
clock89:
Yeah, i have a CCNP
I was called...how do we go about it. My assessment test is on Friday at the head office. 9am
Re: Pricewaterhousecooper Latest Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment (6 Position by clock89: 10:29am On Oct 13, 2015
Oh nice. All the best. When did they call?
LordTrezy:

I was called...how do we go about it. My assessment test is on Friday at the head office. 9am
Re: Pricewaterhousecooper Latest Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment (6 Position by LordTrezy(m): 5:29am On Oct 14, 2015
clock89:
Oh nice. All the best. When did they call?
Last week Thursday bro. I've replied your mail bro.
Re: Pricewaterhousecooper Latest Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment (6 Position by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 14, 2015
Congrats bro,
Please has anyone received success mail for junior network administrator?
Thanks
Re: Pricewaterhousecooper Latest Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment (6 Position by homiben(m): 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
wc:
Congrats bro,
Please has anyone received success mail for junior network administrator?
Thanks

Where u there for the test?
Re: Pricewaterhousecooper Latest Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment (6 Position by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
homiben:

Where u there for the test?
[quote author=homiben post=39143533]
no, and u?
Re: Pricewaterhousecooper Latest Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment (6 Position by homiben(m): 11:01pm On Oct 20, 2015
[quote author=wc post=39145061][/quote]
Yep...was there!!
Re: Pricewaterhousecooper Latest Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment (6 Position by fabiomatic(m): 10:16am On Oct 21, 2015
clock89:
Yeah, i have a CCNP
how far with pwc?
Re: Pricewaterhousecooper Latest Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment (6 Position by clock89: 7:53pm On Oct 21, 2015
No feedback still. I don't think I should be expecting any too. Considering they've conducted tests for the role already
fabiomatic:
how far with pwc?
Re: Pricewaterhousecooper Latest Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment (6 Position by fabiomatic(m): 8:13am On Oct 22, 2015
clock89:
No feedback still. I don't think I should be expecting any too. Considering they've conducted tests for the role already
how do you know?

(1) (Reply)

Red Star Ex Invite / Tech Jobs Available On Hire.com / Insourcing Nig. Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.