Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

How Do I Travel And Work In Dubai As A Security Officer? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Travel And Work In Dubai As A Security Officer? (1098 Views)

10 Nights in Dubai / Nigerian Man Meets 'Tallest' & 'Shortest' Men In Dubai (Photos) / New Visa Rules To Study And Work In United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Travel And Work In Dubai As A Security Officer? by montanaguy(m): 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
I am an ex serviceman from the Nigerian Airforce with 10yrs experience in the service, I retired with a rank of Corporal, worked in a commercial bank as a security guard for 4yrs. I am 42yrs old and married. I have a passion to work in Dubai as either armed or unarmed security guard but the processes and procedures is what I don't know how to go about. I have heard about some agents deceiving some people to collect large amount of money from them with a promise of securing a job for them in Dubai only for them to get there and discovered there was no job and ended up on the street. Please, is their a way I can do these myself without involving an agent? What will be my budget if I am traveling to Dubai? I welcome your good responses.
Re: How Do I Travel And Work In Dubai As A Security Officer? by ellachuku: 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
Guy, go Mr Biggs go find work there biko.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Travel And Work In Dubai As A Security Officer? by montanaguy(m): 1:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
ellachuku:
Guy, go Mr Biggs go find work there biko.
Re: How Do I Travel And Work In Dubai As A Security Officer? by montanaguy(m): 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
Lol. Mr Biggs? You know the pay is very poor. The pay is my monthly pension x4. You can see it does not worth it.
Re: How Do I Travel And Work In Dubai As A Security Officer? by montanaguy(m): 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
Lol. Mr Biggs? You know the pay is very poor.
Re: How Do I Travel And Work In Dubai As A Security Officer? by majamajic(m): 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
Bros u better stay back in Nigeria, and be managing yourself.

Cos u will spend a round 400k on visa, accommodation and flight ticket. That's if u don't go any visa change later.

With that 400k u can start up something in Nigeria. If not for anything u have your wife and children to be with.
Re: How Do I Travel And Work In Dubai As A Security Officer? by bmsteady(m): 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
You will need an agent that will assist you in get the job first
Re: How Do I Travel And Work In Dubai As A Security Officer? by montanaguy(m): 2:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
majamajic:
Bros u better stay back in Nigeria, and be managing yourself.

Cos u will spend a round 400k on visa, accommodation and flight ticket. That's if u don't go any visa change later.

With that 400k u can start up something in Nigeria. If not for anything u have your wife and children to be with.
Re: How Do I Travel And Work In Dubai As A Security Officer? by montanaguy(m): 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
Spot on. I like that.

(1) (Reply)

Ghana To Stop All Foreigners From Engaging In Retail Businesses / Inside The US ₦117b Air Force One That Includes Private Suite And Medical Center / Which Country Can I Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.