Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Pupils Still Sit On Bare Floor To Learn At Schools In Delta (photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pupils Still Sit On Bare Floor To Learn At Schools In Delta (photo) (21486 Views)

Despite 'N74M' Allocation, Students Sit On The Floor To Take Classes In Kaduna / Akwa Ibom Primary School Pupils Squeeze & Lie On The Floor To Write Exams (pics) / SS2 Students Sitting On Bare Floor To Write Exams In Sokoto State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pupils Still Sit On Bare Floor To Learn At Schools In Delta (photo) by jomoh: 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
And these people would be blaming hausa/fulani for their woes. Despite collecting 13% derivation from the FG, these kind of schools still exist in South South.

Even in Osun state with one of the lowest monthly allocations from the FG you cannot find any school like this despite having the highest civil servant in the country.

If eventually such is found in a state like Osun, with this kind of picture from an oil producing state then we should forgive osun for having such.

4 Likes

Re: Pupils Still Sit On Bare Floor To Learn At Schools In Delta (photo) by BolaAdeyemo: 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
Delta no dey carry last
Re: Pupils Still Sit On Bare Floor To Learn At Schools In Delta (photo) by Sappyman(m): 6:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
I have trusted this man from the beginning. He will do as promised.
Re: Pupils Still Sit On Bare Floor To Learn At Schools In Delta (photo) by mowah: 6:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
Don't blame them, they are following jonathan 's footsteps. Hope they become future presidents like buhari not like jonathan

2 Likes

Re: Pupils Still Sit On Bare Floor To Learn At Schools In Delta (photo) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
john4reala:
wow... Nice improvement from Uduaghan and Ibori ... This phosphorous Phiscu habiscu ... adding an odoriferous pupilsku clearing in manasamial study-Henrnomus

Bros which of the weed you smoke. Oshogbo weed or Kwale weed wey dey sting tia tia tia! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pupils Still Sit On Bare Floor To Learn At Schools In Delta (photo) by olaolulazio(m): 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
Tallesty1:
I weep for my country
Tears plenty for ya eye!
Re: Pupils Still Sit On Bare Floor To Learn At Schools In Delta (photo) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
Islie:

*Delta lawmaker, Izeze laments shocking findings in constituency
*No healthcare, electricity, access roads to 17 riverside villages
*Abandoned projects everywhere in 27 upland communities; Coastal erosion submerges settlement
*Pupils sit on bare floor to learn at schools in riverine communities

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/pupils-still-sit-on-bare-floor-to-learn-at-schools-in-delta/

hand work of PDP.

1 Like

Re: Pupils Still Sit On Bare Floor To Learn At Schools In Delta (photo) by Dontbeused: 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
Unfortunate we are to be blame...wat av we done in our own capacity to stop d such unwarranted governance....over d years.
Re: Pupils Still Sit On Bare Floor To Learn At Schools In Delta (photo) by akins56(m): 6:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
francizy:
This is terrible men. I noticed one normal trend in Nigerian state governance. Even governors that seems to be working Miracles only concentrate on the state capitals while leaving other parts of the states to rot.

Nigeria is surely a failed entity..
gbam! Bro, your head they there!, they only beautify the capital which are most probably prone to proper scrutiny, while leaving the other parts of the state to rot, this is a very bad trend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pupils Still Sit On Bare Floor To Learn At Schools In Delta (photo) by mhbabanna: 6:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
Despite the huge allocations and later some goons would be spewing rubbish about the north as if there's is any better
Re: Pupils Still Sit On Bare Floor To Learn At Schools In Delta (photo) by meta4bishop(m): 6:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
Frankly; any state with such learning condition; I say then with heavy heart dat it is indeed a BIG SHAME 2 d past governors, state law makers & their so called representatives in the past @ d the Upper & Lower Chamber (National Assembly) Histroy will surely not 4give dem. Let c wat this set of learders will now do. Not the tym 4 dem 2 blame any one but 2 effect affirematively the needed CHANGES no matter which party. It is really painful I must profess here. 9ja go survive!
Re: Pupils Still Sit On Bare Floor To Learn At Schools In Delta (photo) by villeanns(m): 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
This can't be true because DELTA STATE I KNOW... grin
Re: Pupils Still Sit On Bare Floor To Learn At Schools In Delta (photo) by damton(m): 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
Nigeria still has a long way to go
Re: Pupils Still Sit On Bare Floor To Learn At Schools In Delta (photo) by Shinor(m): 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2015
Today across the continent especially in primary and secondary schools the quality of teaching and teachers leaves much to be desired. Gone are the days when teachers chose the profession for the love of it. A lot of the teaching staff in schools currently are not trained or qualified to teach. Many only became emergency teachers after many years of unemployment.
Closely related to the issue of poor quality of teaching is the state of infrastructure. I am always shocked to see children studying under roofless classes or under trees in Africa in this day and age. In some cases, even the teachers and the school head sit under trees all day long. We have had many cases of schools lacking basic amenities such as water, toilets, etc. What kind of education are the children receiving?

Re: Pupils Still Sit On Bare Floor To Learn At Schools In Delta (photo) by janefrancisca(f): 6:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
naija...which way?
Re: Pupils Still Sit On Bare Floor To Learn At Schools In Delta (photo) by GboyegaD(m): 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
Good start by their representative. I hope this will prompt all levels of government to act accordingly towards improving the state of facilities in these communities.

1 Like

Re: Pupils Still Sit On Bare Floor To Learn At Schools In Delta (photo) by Kolade354(m): 6:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
deadZONE:
Its better than sitting under a tree to learn.

like we see in the NORTH.
You're Daft!!! So you want to compare Delta state with Northern states

1 Like

Re: Pupils Still Sit On Bare Floor To Learn At Schools In Delta (photo) by M4gunners: 6:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
Which kind of 3D pictures are this? I smell lies.
Re: Pupils Still Sit On Bare Floor To Learn At Schools In Delta (photo) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
This Is what u av wen PDP keep ruling A State, PDP was never Our Choice, Right From Day 1 true Deltans Voted For Ogboru ... PDP keep misusing the state fund 4 there Evil And corrupt Agenda.

Be it Uduagha, Okowa, All na Criminal, There won't be Change in Delta excerpt they give us who we want... not All those Crimal.

#Ogboru

1 Like

Re: Pupils Still Sit On Bare Floor To Learn At Schools In Delta (photo) by Akiika: 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
It is our Oyel, our sons and daughters must be in charge.
Una see una life so!
Uduaghan don loot una money waka!
He will go in the way of his cousin Ibori once we get a serious EFCC boss.
Re: Pupils Still Sit On Bare Floor To Learn At Schools In Delta (photo) by ifyan(m): 7:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
francizy:
This is terrible men. I noticed one normal trend in Nigerian state governance. Even governors that seems to be working Miracles only concentrate on the state capitals while leaving other parts of the states to rot.

Nigeria is surely a failed entity..

That is what I don't understand.
Re: Pupils Still Sit On Bare Floor To Learn At Schools In Delta (photo) by TeamSimple(m): 7:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
And when the new government wanted to block NDDC funds from going into the hands of crooks,their people with support from a cunning part of the country said the government shouldn't try it,as if they benefit from the allocations.
Re: Pupils Still Sit On Bare Floor To Learn At Schools In Delta (photo) by ibroauthen(m): 7:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
john4reala:
wow... Nice improvement from Uduaghan and Ibori ... This phosphorous Phiscu habiscu ... adding an odoriferous pupilsku clearing in manasamial study-Henrnomus

I know dis language it's Hebrew, I learnt it back in school tongue
Re: Pupils Still Sit On Bare Floor To Learn At Schools In Delta (photo) by akilo1: 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
Wetin efcc dey wait for b4 the throw uduaghan in kirikiri?oya boys swift into action
Re: Pupils Still Sit On Bare Floor To Learn At Schools In Delta (photo) by Reference(m): 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
One of those perenially badly run states where each successive government tries to break all records in the race to the bottom. Poor democratic discourse, docile, ignorant people. Perfect cocktail for regression. This is one state the APC has to shake up and prise from the PDP.
Re: Pupils Still Sit On Bare Floor To Learn At Schools In Delta (photo) by fregmath: 7:17pm On Sep 22, 2015
Click the Link below to earn Extra Cash..Either on Mobile Phone or on your Personal Computer.. Easy Cash. (VERY REAL)

http://TheRevenueJob.com/?ref=6396
Re: Pupils Still Sit On Bare Floor To Learn At Schools In Delta (photo) by dre11(m): 7:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
If it were Osun state......

The wailers would have filled this page and abusing Aregbeshola.....

But, now I can't find them here
Re: Pupils Still Sit On Bare Floor To Learn At Schools In Delta (photo) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
Adesiji77:
urhoboman, kikilove.... lipsrsealed
Re: Pupils Still Sit On Bare Floor To Learn At Schools In Delta (photo) by juman(m): 7:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
It is one nigeria that caused the unseriousness of the useless "leaders".

Nobody cares attitude.
Re: Pupils Still Sit On Bare Floor To Learn At Schools In Delta (photo) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
mrkels:
Tell that to Okowa .
All they do is stuff dollars in envelops and share it around .
I see nothing going on in the state .
PDP ?.... Mtchewwwww..
Na so 8yrs go pass nothing to show 4 It..
Re: Pupils Still Sit On Bare Floor To Learn At Schools In Delta (photo) by chax100(f): 7:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
Those children will in the end put dynamite on the pipeline, since there is no government. They will grow up to decide what shall be taken from their communities and by who.
Re: Pupils Still Sit On Bare Floor To Learn At Schools In Delta (photo) by ikrumalemonday(m): 7:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
Na wa, but this same man served as Special Assistant to former Governor Emmanuel Udughan. What did he do during that period as SA to a sitting govrrnor?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unizik Post Graduate 2017/2018 Forum / 2019: 19 Interesting Facts You Should Know About The Year / Some Candidates Forget Expo In Answer Booklets – WAEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.