Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Who Want To Become An Agent With Parknbet - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Want To Become An Agent With Parknbet (1570 Views)

Any Parknbet Punter Here?? / Who Want To Become An Agent With Parknbet / Who Want To Become An Agent With Parknbet Manager Bright On 0818 384 4734 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Want To Become An Agent With Parknbet by ParknBet: 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
PARKNBET Number one Sport Betting Company with High Odds and Bonus to all who want to become an Agent or Register Online... We also we 50% Bonus to Online Customers who fund their account from 2000 and above

Below are what follows after you Register with 30,000 Naira...

1.Free termal printer
2.Free instalation
3.30,000 funding free
4.Free marketing tools
(Free T-SHIRT, BANNERS AND FLYERS)

You can call Manager Mr Bright On 0813 169 8128 for more enquries

PARNBET Nigeria's Number One Gaming...

Re: Who Want To Become An Agent With Parknbet by ParknBet: 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
PARKNBET Number one Sport Betting Company with High Odds and Bonus. To all Online Customers you Can Call for Fast And Efficient Funding of your Online Account with (www.parknbet.net or www.parknbet.com)

You can call Manager Mr Bright On 0813 169 8128 for more enquries

Re: Who Want To Become An Agent With Parknbet by ParknBet: 7:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
Want to become an Agent with Parknbet. We give 40% on commission to Agent on Profit made on Soccer in the week, And Give out 10% on total stake made on our Virtual Soccer And also 30% on Virtual Soccer which is preferred.

Interested Agents can call Manager Bright On this Numbers 0818 384 4734 for more enquries....

Re: Who Want To Become An Agent With Parknbet by samzy(m): 10:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
After what I have been through just to withdraw a little change (6000 naira) and for 2 weeks its from one excuse to the other to the extent that when I call and the guy notice its me again it would end the call immediately. I call this scam. Because I was told they make payment 48 hrs on working day but this is another week now still nothing.
I can't encourage anybody to use parkNbet.net
When you loose the website update it immediately but when you win you would have to wait till the next day b4 it would show in your online account.

There email and customer care number on the contact page on there website are off and email not active.

Pay me my money so I can use other bookie

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Nairastake.com..they Scammed Me Of N30,000(screenshot) / Serena Williams Shares A Sexy Pictures Of Herself That Got Many Wailing / real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.