Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,559 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! (43813 Views)

Between Adeniyi Johnson And An Instagram Beggar (Hilarious Conversation) / "Bobrisky Hasn't Paid Ex-Gateman Jacob For 6months, Collected Money Dashed Him" / Uti Nwachukwu slams Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
Bonapart:
Oga give back to the people and don't come back to instigram and rant

*spit*
Because "the people" gave him a tree that grows money to plant in his garden Abi?
He worked for what he has and can help whoever he wants to but that doesnt mean he should blindly fall for an obvious scam. You wouldnt do that if you were in his shoes so be real

3 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by jaymichael(m): 9:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
The guy is a freaking ingrate.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by NaLaugh: 9:51pm On Sep 22, 2015
At least he didn't expose the dude. I'm sure he is lurking somewhere here on Nairaland. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by Neplusultra(f): 9:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
Firstly the Guy is soo wrong but

I don't like Uti, he has mouth like woman and a bad Character!

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
OlujobaSamuel:
this is one of the reasons seun seems to be advocating for alms here on nairaland. why can't he even use that 20k trade to yield profit for the fee. Also is Uti is only hope, or how is he feeding, can't he save from meal fee, how the guy get mb to even the follow for instagram wey dey chop person money pass baba ijebu. Uti dash am 40slaps pls.

Exactly!

Imagine the "negotiating power" of the beggar! He
has enough "dignity" to reject a gift, but not
enough dignity to hustle up what he needs.

I like Uti's stance; we need to stop condoning
lazy folks in the guise of online beggars.

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by fregmath: 10:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
Click the Link below to earn Extra Cash..Either on Mobile Phone or on your Personal Computer.. Easy Cash. (VERY REAL)

http://TheRevenueJob.com/?ref=6396
Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by wordcat(m): 10:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
The trend no be only celebs o!

I don give three of my fb friends money like that o. One say he dey stranded for Lagos, I give am 10k to go back to Abuja, the other one say he need money for his project work in UNIBEN, I give that one 20k while the last say he dey for bush for Borno state and he needed card to contact his people, na Etisalat 1k i send give am.

Now wey I don knw say na new method of begging, i no go send give anybody again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by Bonapart(m): 10:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
MissGdope:

Because "the people" gave him a tree that grows money to plant in his garden Abi?
He worked for what he has and can help whoever he wants to but that doesnt mean he should blindly fall for an obvious scam. You wouldnt do that if you were in his shoes so be real
that doesn't mean he should run to broadcast on the media each time anybody ask him for 1naira..
Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
Maybe N20,000 is not enough for virgin man...wink wink

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
Bonapart:
that doesn't mean he should run to broadcast on the media each time anybody ask him for 1naira..
He's not annoyed about the guy asking for money, its the ingratitude and the fact that the guy is a potential scammer that pissed him off. Smh

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
HOTLINK:

PLEASE ADMINISTRATORS OF THIS WEBSITE, AM SORRY FOR POSTING THIS INFORMATION HERE, WE NEEDED COMPETENT PEOPLE

//A Multi-National company is recruiting both male and female internet enthusiast now//

We need competent and intelligent people who can do the following:

1. Simply, some persons that can source for different information on the web.

2. Someone that loves browsing the internet.

//All we need you to do is to submit an interesting information you researched from the internet as you will be guided on what to do, how to do, and when to do it after your application/interest is reviewed.

//You Works From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Any Where

We need only a good number of people, this offer will close very soon

Send Us A Message Describing Your Interest At: QuickLinkX@yahoo.com

Regards,
Management.

A company whose name is not known, a job where the description is as shady as hue, this format used to work in the 70's....not sure of now
Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by Brigsiano(m): 10:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
Uti ur going broke niggar, I for one knew how we tirelessly voted to keep you and in same vein vote till u won BBA, Olochi who did you send back 100naira recharge card and now hear ur sef say after verifying he was real u can't help him with the complete 40k, I like him and that shows d boy needed real help 4rm unfortunate Big Boy u ar now. Neto gave b4 we heard and even added jaara to it ur own na to come castigate d needy because ur account balance no reach 40k. Gerrarahere mehn

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by Chukabiz1961(m): 10:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
So Uti you are just getting this experience?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by Sacramento4real(m): 10:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
coded01:
shocked shocked shocked

People being ungrateful since... angry

But do you have to go online to express your anger... tongue grin
shebi na market place he 4 go ni?If he hadn't gone online,would you have seen this to read?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by ExInferis(m): 11:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
I know the beggar.

Its Truckpusher

Ever since GEJ was kicked out things have not been easy for him.

2 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by mikeobk(m): 11:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
uti goan sleep... na 20k make u dey totori like this?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by Tedassie(m): 11:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
Chai!...e no go better 4dat beggar at all Gosh!! And i need money 4 project
Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
Atmmachine:
That's why i don't help people.
Go work for your money & stop begging people for favor.
and thats why nobody will also help you!!! SEE JUSTIFICATION FOR SELFISHNESS shocked

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by ojosegun2011(m): 11:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
Uti Nwachukwu, you've tried to be passionate and kind 2 them but Naja guys are bad and always like. 2 abuse priveleges. It's better you ignore them. 4get it all.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by HopeAlive14(m): 11:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
If he says "it is not enough", then you can politely tell him that that is all you can offer because so many people are on the queue.

If someone is in the darkness of ignorance, we endeavour to see how we can deliver him into the light of knowledge, not neglect or push him further into ignorance.

Anyway, Oliver Twist did ask for more!
Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by hob(m): 11:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
Learn to be contented

That's the morale of this whole stuff
Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by coded01: 11:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sacramento4real:

shebi na market place he 4 go ni?If he hadn't gone online,would you have seen this to read?

Do you and I have to read this to know how ungrateful human beings are? tongue grin

The heart of man is continually evil... angry
Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by 400billionman: 11:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
Once you ask me for money and mention an amount, you won't get a dime.

If you ask for help. I ask you how much you want. You say sir, any amount. That is how I know you are really in need. First, I am not your father or Guardian. Just a good Samaritan.

As for BEGGARS with a CHOICE, they can visit the nearest CBN branch and withdraw their N40k or N50k.

UTI is still a learner in that game. Only a mule will reject free N20k.. Why can't the lazy iddiiot go to a car wash and work and see how many cars he must wash to earn N20k ? Smh..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
Lol. Nicely done.
Uti is indeed sensible!
Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by LockDown69(m): 11:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
Who's he please
Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by Birniwa(m): 12:24am On Sep 23, 2015
Uti has a sick and poor English grammar.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by OTENABOBC1(m): 12:25am On Sep 23, 2015
Those guys are not serious... angry Like they're still in High school or what ? What's 40K or 25k in University for what? Airtime or Pop corn? Here in school that wouldn't last more than a week with great discipline cool.
If you'll have to beg make it worth it so u don't have to come back for more,& moreover the society(u&me) have contributed immensely to the pivoting of these celebrities who earn in millions from our contributions to most of & some of their arts & performances not so worthy of our hard earned pennies undecided ,now that it's time to give back it has suddenly turned to a Lecture period instead embarassed, with un verified examples as if being a student is supposed to being in the wilderness...Tufiakwa Not in Uniport,even when we struggle it's with the least Luxury!
Aluta Continua...
Victoria Acerta...
Greatest GboGbo...
Greatest GbaGba...
OverConscious Kpoin...
Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by Frydae: 12:48am On Sep 23, 2015
After winning 300,000 dollars n baggn some endorsements na to gv person 40k u come dey expose him prblem wey him take in confidence to u? Aka monkey!
Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by ChildofChukwu(m): 1:29am On Sep 23, 2015
quiinnBee:
abeg make he con give me since he doesnt need it

Abi o grin grin grin
Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by Tornado007(m): 1:46am On Sep 23, 2015
ChiSun27:
Uti....you have been scammed. Well, they are still your fans.....LOL!!!!
he wasn't scammed oooooo
Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by Durojelife(m): 2:06am On Sep 23, 2015
Are you ready for special Event/Outing this Festive(Ileya) Period? Get the best deal on bracelets & wrist watches from as low as N750 - N2,000. Pay On Delivery is Available. Items are suitable for personal use, gift & reselling. [url=konga.com/globallandmark]CLICK HERE NOW[/url]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mr 2kay Is The Father Of Gifty's Daughter, Alisha (Photos) / Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. / Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.