Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,195 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! (43810 Views)

Between Adeniyi Johnson And An Instagram Beggar (Hilarious Conversation) / "Bobrisky Hasn't Paid Ex-Gateman Jacob For 6months, Collected Money Dashed Him" / Uti Nwachukwu slams Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by SeverusSnape(m): 11:15am On Sep 23, 2015
ExInferis:

You're the one using glitter. You know how stup1d that makes you?

Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by Ryskey: 11:31am On Sep 23, 2015
Oga lalastika, pls do me a favour, try connect me to a good samaritan who will assist me with financial aid cos i lost my father. Pls don't ignore me. Thanks
Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by ExInferis(m): 11:36am On Sep 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Sorry to disappoint.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by NnaekweC(m): 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2015
undecidedthis is Ridiculous Dude being the subject Matter SMH
Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by akudinaobi(m): 3:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
Chommieblaq:
should I ignore? Calling mi a liar is your choice, buh i won't ignore u.
I finished ma secondary school 2005, got admission 2006 buh i have to forfeit it cos things are tight at home n being that ma dad is late for almost 20 yr now, mind u I have oda siblings. I Worked for good five years before going back to school in 2010/2011,still at that I still do different work during d break n Lil business in school. Who are you to call me a liar, do u what it feels to watch ur mate graduate, serving, working n am still tryna find ma foot.

I can't go about begging when am not disabled talk more of begging online.

People are still funny ,you are still busy braging that you saw your way through school ,you even mentioned that your father died many year ago ,my dear am not picking holes at your circumstance but don't make mockery of your self that's all

Imagine dangote will come out and tell us that he strugle and become millonaire with peanut ,my people do u know how much is 500 k in the 70s ,that money now nah millions of real cash if converted

Pls miss or mr or mrs whoever you are pls be yourself and don't compare others to you ,
Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by wonderfulman(m): 3:28pm On Sep 23, 2015
Uti is too stingy, if he want to helps him out so far it is genuine request.where does he want him to source for the remaining one
Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by Chommieblaq(f): 4:37pm On Sep 23, 2015
akudinaobi:

People are still funny ,you are still busy braging that you saw your way through school ,you even mentioned that your father died many year ago ,my dear am not picking holes at your circumstance but don't make mockery of your self that's all

Imagine dangote will come out and tell us that he strugle and become millonaire with peanut ,my people do u know how much is 500 k in the 70s ,that money now nah millions of real cash if converted

Pls miss or mr or mrs whoever you are pls be yourself and don't compare others to you ,

Take a chill pill n sit down, if u prefer begging to looking out for ur self then it's fyn

I ain't comparing maself to anybody n will never. Different stroke for different measures! If u think begging is d way out then be ready to beg till eternity buh!!!
Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by Dinocarex(m): 4:44pm On Sep 23, 2015
I don't need their money... Just gimme work. I will be okay!!
Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by akudinaobi(m): 10:47am On Sep 24, 2015
Chommieblaq:

Take a chill pill n sit down, if u prefer begging to looking out for ur self then it's fyn

I ain't comparing maself to anybody n will never. Different stroke for different measures! If u think begging is d way out then be ready to beg till eternity buh!!!

Waoooooooou oh my gosh ,rains of abuse
Wait are you directing them to me or what
Am aint you match you can read my signature but I won't reply you specificaly on that your begging issue because that's not the topic

Read the op writeups very well then I will book space and reply you

Thanks and happy holiday
Enjoy your hols
Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by Chommieblaq(f): 11:50am On Sep 24, 2015
akudinaobi:

Waoooooooou oh my gosh ,rains of abuse
Wait are you directing them to me or what
Am aint you match you can read my signature but I won't reply you specificaly on that your begging issue because that's not the topic

Read the op writeups very well then I will book space and reply you
I
Thanks and happy holiday
Enjoy your hols
Rains of abuse huh? When u calling a liar n saying am making mockery of myself it wasn't insult? Moreover I didn't insult u, when I used the word "u" I was using it as a collective term for anyone that opt for begging. And I got no business with your signature!!!
Thanks and do have a great hols
Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by akudinaobi(m): 1:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
Chommieblaq:

Rains of abuse huh? When u calling a liar n saying am making mockery of myself it wasn't insult? Moreover I didn't insult u, when I used the word "u" I was using it as a collective term for anyone that opt for begging. And I got no business with your signature!!!
Thanks and do have a great hols

You are always full of yourself in large proportion ,what is your problem
I don't either have any biz with you ,I directed you to my signature for you to see that I am the CEO of my world ,I aint a begger ,I don't support begging but in life we must beg for assistance it depends on the circumstance at hand, you can beg for job, you can beg for work slots and you can beg for so many things in life ,that's life for you

Nature permits it because its call of nature for mankind to beg for assistance in one thing or the other, I like people like you who are stubborn and heady, but believe you me don't use this hand in you house if not your man will head for the doors its a fact

I see that you are a working class type
Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by Chommieblaq(f): 2:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
akudinaobi:

You are always full of yourself in large proportion ,what is your problem
I don't either have any biz with you ,I directed you to my signature for you to see that I am the CEO of my world ,I aint a begger ,I don't support begging but in life we must beg for assistance it depends on the circumstance at hand, you can beg for job, you can beg for work slots and you can beg for so many things in life ,that's life for you

Nature permits it because its call of nature for mankind to beg for assistance in one thing or the other, I like people like you who are stubborn and heady, but believe you me don't use this hand in you house if not your man will head for the doors its a fact

I see that you are a working class type
Am not full of maself, neither am I heady, seeking for assistance is no crime buh making it a norm is!!!
I made ma initial comment base on the circumstance, for some to refuse d lil assistance he was given, that what propel me to write (if he must reject then let him work for it). When Naecto gave someone money I did appreciate him.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by akudinaobi(m): 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
Chommieblaq:

Am not full of maself, neither am I heady, seeking for assistance is no crime buh making it a norm is!!!
I made ma initial comment base on the circumstance, for some to refuse d lil assistance he was given, that what propel me to write (if he must reject then let him work for it). When Naecto gave someone money I did appreciate him.

Why can't you forgo and forget my mention , must you comment that's why I called you heady ,the win win thing is inborne in you and -t won't help the matter at hand cause we may drag it till eternity that's a fact

Ok I surrender ,you won , no begging no assistance
Fellow quantry fifile pls no begging in this quantry this is your president speaking,
God bless nigeria
God bless africa
God bless gbuzon int ltd
Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by donttouch: 6:21am On Oct 04, 2015
seanjy4konji:
Mumu...And in you brain,did i ask any one for 100 dollars for a room,complain i asked and no one gave me or told you i was the one who needed it or told you what it was needed for.

You get time oloriburuku and am not a celeb so you and your broke brother can stop the noise before you give ur self hypertension because of change...less than 100 $ self.

Oloriburiku.

PS...Na your papa hometown self contain room be 20k abi..room is not needed in such area to even give to my enemy...

Sorry I forgot that One Bedroom self con in Ibadan is now renting for US$6,000 (Six Thousand Dollars) per month,

Enjoy ya life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day / Paul Okoye: "I Can't Drive On The Streets Of Lagos In An Open Roof" (Photo) / Davido's Convoy Causes Roadblock In Iseyin, Oyo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.