Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,270 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! (43811 Views)

Between Adeniyi Johnson And An Instagram Beggar (Hilarious Conversation) / "Bobrisky Hasn't Paid Ex-Gateman Jacob For 6months, Collected Money Dashed Him" / Uti Nwachukwu slams Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by charlesucheh(m): 2:25am On Sep 23, 2015
ELSCUSE ME MR UTI,
IT IS ASK HE ASK!
HE DID NOT BEG!
NOW,GIVE HIM THE REMAINING 20,000K TO GO AND COOK SOUP FOR HIS FRIENDS IN THE HOSTEL!!!
Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by donttouch: 2:50am On Sep 23, 2015
seanjy4konji:
broke people...making noise all over because of 100 dollars.

Dat money can pay for dat one bedroom you are looking for.

Ogbonye onu ojoo.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by Truckpusher(m): 3:02am On Sep 23, 2015
ExInferis:
I know the beggar.

Its Truckpusher

Ever since GEJ was kicked out things have not been easy for him.
grin grin grin
Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by sylva1(m): 4:57am On Sep 23, 2015
Al this your grammar self, on top how much
Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by graciouszinny(f): 6:16am On Sep 23, 2015
;DIs not beg I beg, is ask I ask
Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 23, 2015
This guy should STFU! You telling the poor guy to "hustle his way thru" ....did you "hustle your way thru"? Was it not Big Brother where you went to live fake life that brought you fortune? See person wey saw he dey pay bills...I expected him to say he sends his mum and siblings cash every month only for him to say he washes car, cleans house and does laundry...all these naija celebs should park well
Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by Godmother(f): 6:29am On Sep 23, 2015
That guy really did wrong; that money was a gift and he should have collected it. How many people can dash you 20k just like that. Like someone already said, most of these celebs live a fake life and don't have as we think. Let's all develop the habit of hardwork.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by bytme(f): 6:33am On Sep 23, 2015
He said he verified
So how's that a scam?
Get over yourself bra!
Is it enough?
He said it's not enough. It is a statement of fact.
Is 40k same as 20k?
niqqa please hush up!
Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by ExInferis(m): 7:02am On Sep 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin grin

tongue tongue

Morning, Darth Vader. How's the Dark Side?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by seanjy4konji: 7:07am On Sep 23, 2015
Mumu...And in you brain,did i ask any one for 100 dollars for a room,complain i asked and no one gave me or told you i was the one who needed it or told you what it was needed for.

You get time oloriburuku and am not a celeb so you and your broke brother can stop the noise before you give ur self hypertension because of change...less than 100 $ self.

Oloriburiku.

PS...Na your papa hometown self contain room be 20k abi..room is not needed in such area to even give to my enemy...
donttouch:

Dat money can pay for dat one bedroom you are looking for.

Ogbonye onu ojoo.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by seanjy4konji: 7:09am On Sep 23, 2015
Beside where is the convo where the guy rejected the 20k

Only idiots will hear a 1 sided story and believe it...

Keep your 20 k man..
Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by mohdimplez(m): 7:16am On Sep 23, 2015
Paloma555:
Uti Nwachukwu, is literally fed up with lazy Nigerian youths who specialize in flooding celebrity social media pages, begging and soliciting for financial help.

According to him, a certain young man contacted him on Instagram asking for N40,000 to complete his school fees. Uti offered to give him N20,000 after he verifies the authenticity of his claims to make sure he's not a scammer.

However, to Uti's surprise, the young man rejected the N20,000 offer because "it's not enough".

An angry Uti took to Twitter to lash out at the beggar and his ilk who make a living from this type of fraudulent behaviour.

Read his tweets below...

http://www.sugardaily.ng/uti-nwachukwu-slams-greedy-instagram-beggar-who-rejected-n20000-he-dashed-him-he-wanted-n40k/

Cc: Lalasticlala
some people are sha ungrateful sha
Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by Truckpusher(m): 7:26am On Sep 23, 2015
ExInferis:

tongue tongue

Morning, Darth Vader. How's the Dark Side?
You should just say already that you want to be my friend instead of spamming my mentions. grin

Good morning,I'm still on the dark side of hell. tongue
Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by Chommieblaq(f): 7:40am On Sep 23, 2015
This new norm of begging for money get as e be . .. ... ..

I saw maself through school, sold food during the break, did many businesses in school, sold clothes, slippers n jewellery. Did contract cooking too. Ppl should stop being lazy it's actually disgusting begging online. Haba
Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by akudinaobi(m): 7:43am On Sep 23, 2015
If you want to do good do it to the last and next time done castigate a poor fellow openly
If you won't give pls don't
But if you will give do it politely as if nothing was removed

If I have that guys contact and also verified that of a truth he is paying for the school fees as you said that your so called team investigated, my brother I will give him even double ,one of your entertainer gave out 100k last week with his church mind and dis week God blessed him adundantly

Mr uti nwachukwu the young man is not finding it easy and mind you even menial jobs are hard to see these days except you will work with all your strenght and bribe your way through so don't blame the young man if he is idle

Remenber you was once a flat pocket citizen even if you come out from rich home ,you don't have your own money befor ,why I hate you is that you brag so much ,I remenber sometimes in 2012 you came to asaba.in a show we paid 3k to sit at the front you where busy braging on your money which we your fan made it posible for bigbrother to reward you ,in that sho only 'kcee gave out his 10k dollar wrist watch and 20k naira I believe if kcee has more that night he will give ,but you you are just over filled with ego and pride

I don't support begging and I don't support greed but if someone complain difficult times to you and you found out that the fellow is for real ,even though you don't have upto the amount the fellow is seeking for try and explain to the person why he has to accept you for who you are other than abusing him for rejecting your hard earned money

If am in dare need to pay a tight bill of let's say 40k and I meet whom I know that has millions and he gave me stories to take half of the 40k my brother I will rather forget about that fellow and do the extraodinary hustle to pay the bill myself and move on,the supreme God who know the genuiety of men will see me through

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by andyanders: 7:45am On Sep 23, 2015
Uti and his so called Anti Fraud Unit cannot even write simple grammar themselves?Na waoooooooo'
Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by EmekaBlue(m): 7:51am On Sep 23, 2015
undecided
Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by akudinaobi(m): 7:55am On Sep 23, 2015
Chommieblaq:
This new norm of begging for money get as e be . .. ... ..

I saw maself through school, sold food during the break, did many businesses in school, sold clothes, slippers n jewellery. Did contract cooking too. Ppl should stop being lazy it's actually disgusting begging online. Haba

Why will you lie in public I pray that /od will not punish you for this atom of lie, so in your lifetime you have not seek for favor at all ,
Read what you wrote
You single handedly see your self through school , bravoo clap for your self
You alone paid those school fees ,handouts and whatever ,even takeCare of your cleanliness ,whoever you are you are a borne lier
Mtcheew
#stop begging
Be the giver and not the receiver
Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by Oldef: 7:58am On Sep 23, 2015
In as much as d move make sense, I beg make una beg Uti to give us d boys Instagram ID so we can verify. Naija deceiving naija since d days of Wale Adenuga and Sons.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by ExInferis(m): 8:02am On Sep 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
You should just say already that you want to be my friend instead of spamming my mentions. grin

Sorry, I've way too many friends. I only have room for enemies. Besides, who wants to friend a bigot?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by ExInferis(m): 8:02am On Sep 23, 2015
Truckpusher:

Haha you wish
Truckpusher:

Sorry, I've way too many friends. I only have room for enemies. Besides, who wants to friend a bigot?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by ExInferis(m): 8:03am On Sep 23, 2015
Truckpusher:

Haha you wish
Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by Truckpusher(m): 8:04am On Sep 23, 2015
ExInferis:

Haha you wish
So, why are you obssessed with my moniker ,besides I don't keep enemies, they are more of an emotional burden for the man who has an enemy.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by Maxwell279(m): 8:37am On Sep 23, 2015
Hahahahahahaha....Naija beggars don get choice oo, and Siruti, you pass dat level na, you for just give d whole amount even add some change sef.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by Chommieblaq(f): 8:47am On Sep 23, 2015
akudinaobi:

Why will you lie in public I pray that /od will not punish you for this atom of lie, so in your lifetime you have not seek for favor at all ,
Read what you wrote
You single handedly see your self through school , bravoo clap for your self
You alone paid those school fees ,handouts and whatever ,even takeCare of your cleanliness ,whoever you are you are a borne lier
Mtcheew
#stop begging
Be the giver and not the receiver
should I ignore? Calling mi a liar is your choice, buh i won't ignore u.
I finished ma secondary school 2005, got admission 2006 buh i have to forfeit it cos things are tight at home n being that ma dad is late for almost 20 yr now, mind u I have oda siblings. I Worked for good five years before going back to school in 2010/2011,still at that I still do different work during d break n Lil business in school. Who are you to call me a liar, do u what it feels to watch ur mate graduate, serving, working n am still tryna find ma foot.

I can't go about begging when am not disabled talk more of begging online.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by ambient: 9:57am On Sep 23, 2015
to be serious i hate begging and beggers with passion i have to alienate myself from my relatives because i dont and couldnt beg them.........nonsense
Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by purpledandelion: 10:12am On Sep 23, 2015
Uti and anti fraud unit like nigga is a financial entity grin grin and who is he by the way raving like a druggo. Some biatch rant right there
Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by ExInferis(m): 10:22am On Sep 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
So, why are you obssessed with my moniker ,besides I don't keep enemies, they are more of an emotional burden for the man who has an enemy.

Because the only amusement left in nairaland is the resident arseholes:

you, severussnape, barcanista, chukwudi44, firefire, temitemi1, israeliairforce, phockphockman, and the other clowns on one side gnashing your teeth for the derelict PDP/GEJ; then the other self styled moral crusaders tearing their hair out for APC/Tinubu/PMB

Nothing beats wailing wailers vs masturbating masturbaters.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by ExInferis(m): 10:22am On Sep 23, 2015
Truckpusher:

you, severussnape, barcanista, chukwudi44, firefire, temitemi1, israeliairforce, phockphockman, and the other clowns on one side gnashing your teeth for the derelict PDP/GEJ; then the other self styled moral crusaders tearing their hair out for APC/Tinubu/PMB

Nothing beats wailing wailers vs masturbating masturbaters. It's epic.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by SeverusSnape(m): 10:38am On Sep 23, 2015
ExInferis:

Nothing beats wailing wailers vs masturbating masturbaters.

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! by ExInferis(m): 11:08am On Sep 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You're the one using glitter. You know how stup1d that makes you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paul Okoye: "I Can't Drive On The Streets Of Lagos In An Open Roof" (Photo) / Davido's Convoy Causes Roadblock In Iseyin, Oyo State. / Mr Nigeria Nelson Enwerem Rocks Military Uniform, Poses With Philippine Armies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.