Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

How To Install Classy Widgets On Your Website Or Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Install Classy Widgets On Your Website Or Blog (489 Views)

10 Must Have Blogging Widgets For Bloggers / Alexa Sets To Retire Its Widgets In Mid-October 2016 / Get 25+ Best Free Blogger Widgets And Plugins 2015-2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Install Classy Widgets On Your Website Or Blog by chandli: 8:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
Here we are going to talk about how to install Get Site Widgets on your website. I am using Get Site Widget because they really have cool and mobile friendly widgets which include
-Share buttons
-Survey
-Follow buttons
-Subscribe
-Promo
-Contact box
And their widgets are fully customisable, the appearance, the content, the success page, the behaviour, the targeting and so on. You'll be in full control of everything. Since adverts are not supposed to be posted, without wasting time let's see the step by step method on how to install Get Site Widgets.

First of all, you have to create an account with Get Site Widgets. Click here to create your account.

After that, from your dashboard, click on site settings. Then click on Install. You'll be showed a code like this
" <script>
(function (w,i,d,g,e,t,s) {w[d] = w[d]||[];t= i.createElement(g);
t.async=1;t.src=e;s=i.getElementsByTagName(g)[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(t, s);
})(window, document, '_gscq','script','//widgets.getsitecontrol.com/25407/script.js');
</script>"

Copy the code and paste it before the </body> tag of your HTML.

Then go back to your dashboard. From your dashboard, click on 'Create Widgets'

Choose the widget you want to create. For example Share button.
You'll be shown a page where you'll customise the button including where you want it to appear on desktop and on mobile phones, the number of times you want it to appear, which browsers you want to enable it on and so on. This part is easy so I'll go quickly to the next part.

After the customisation, click on OK then you'll be taken back to your dashboard. You then click on Activate whenever you feel like activating your widget.

Another added advantage of Get Site Widgets is that you can view the statistics of the widget. That is the number of views, no of clicks, etc. It can also be integrated with other applications like Mailchimp for email subscription services, Aweber and other apps.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. And don't forget to share

(1) (Reply)

Increasing Traffic By Adding Meta Tag Element / R / 5 Useful Wordpress Security Plugins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.