Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Ungrateful Nigerians Throwing Tantrum At PMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ungrateful Nigerians Throwing Tantrum At PMB (1846 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Senate President And Emir Of Kano Looking At PMB / Ekiti At 20:Fayose Throws Shade At PMB Man Fayemi,Says He’s Best Governor So Far / An Ipob Protestant Shot At PMB In US.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ungrateful Nigerians Throwing Tantrum At PMB by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
His Excellency President Muhammadu buhari has been able to achieve remarkable things within his short period in office compared to past governments.
1. He was able to make fuel sells at 87 per litre.
2. He was able to bring at least a remarkable stability in electricity supply.
3. Dangote has dropped the price of a bag of cement to 1,300 naira.
4. Every body is at work no much issue of strikes here and there.
5. Punctuality and orderliness has been revived to a commendable level both by civil and public servants.
6. Book haram has been suppressed to a commendable level.
7. Corrupt leaders are now more mindful if not in oblivion they hide there face and talk less on Nigeria's matter.
8. Huge Money pumped for pilgrimage have been stoped, thereby boosting other poor funded activities.
9. Now no leader is above the law, i.e senate president bukola saraki just got docked today for corruption charges.
10. Many loots were refunded both silently and openly I.e minister of petroleum who did not know where 20 billion dollars enters during the past regime but when buhari came in 20 billion dollars returned from strolling (yawo, parose, outing ) to it normal position.
The list continues .........
But I find it difficult to understand why some people call buhari all sort of names, I wonder why some people rally behind these corrupt senators and governors when found wanting. How can some one who makes law fight the law is saraki above the law?
I think some Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria because they can't see beyond there nose.
N.B please change so that our children will have a better Nigeria .... The Nigerian dream.

6 Likes

Re: Ungrateful Nigerians Throwing Tantrum At PMB by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
junk

8 Likes

Re: Ungrateful Nigerians Throwing Tantrum At PMB by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
Txonyi:
junk
people like you are the problem Nigeria have, u are useless to our generation u have nothing to contribute to Nigeria's growth but ur sleazy mouth don't run out of rubish to say wen condemning things idiot.

3 Likes

Re: Ungrateful Nigerians Throwing Tantrum At PMB by SeverusSnape(m): 11:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
Rubbish. The dullardist deserves all the names he's been called.

7 Likes

Re: Ungrateful Nigerians Throwing Tantrum At PMB by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Rubbish. The dullardist deserves all the names he's been called.
of cause that's what you are to our generation a branded rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Ungrateful Nigerians Throwing Tantrum At PMB by SeverusSnape(m): 11:04pm On Sep 22, 2015
kingsolex:

of cause that's what you are to our generation a branded rubbish.
Same way B00HARI is a branded and certified dull'ard. Mtcheeww... And also an illiterate.

5 Likes

Re: Ungrateful Nigerians Throwing Tantrum At PMB by bettercreature(m): 11:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
I dont see a reason why we should be praising PMB for now until he starts infrastructural project
We shouldnt be bias,i haven't seen his impact apart from partially stable electricity
Re: Ungrateful Nigerians Throwing Tantrum At PMB by ELTON123(m): 11:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
Bulls*it!! buhari is a cow

5 Likes

Re: Ungrateful Nigerians Throwing Tantrum At PMB by bettercreature(m): 11:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
ELTON123:
Bulls*it!! buhari is a cow
Just like your father

2 Likes

Re: Ungrateful Nigerians Throwing Tantrum At PMB by ELTON123(m): 11:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
bettercreature:
Just like your father
I be wan call ur papa bt u no resemble person wey get papacheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ungrateful Nigerians Throwing Tantrum At PMB by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Same way B00HARI is a branded and certified dull'ard. Mtcheeww... And also an illiterate.

I just wonder why you who is more smarter, got more brains and u are not a dullard have not become the councillor in ur village, mind u the dullard is ruling u and ur generation at the moment learn to live with that.

3 Likes

Re: Ungrateful Nigerians Throwing Tantrum At PMB by bettercreature(m): 11:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
ELTON123:
I be wan call ur papa bt u no resemble person wey get papacheesy
I'm quite sure you will surely know my papa if i mention his Name,You wont be calling a 72yrs old man a cow if you get papa

3 Likes

Re: Ungrateful Nigerians Throwing Tantrum At PMB by bettercreature(m): 11:17pm On Sep 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Your mere father must be a mad man then if a president who is rulling 180 million people is a dull.llard

3 Likes

Re: Ungrateful Nigerians Throwing Tantrum At PMB by Scholes007(m): 11:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
kingsolex:
His Excellency President Muhammadu buhari has been able to achieve remarkable things within his short period in office compared to past governments.
5. Punctuality and orderliness has been revived to a commendable level both by civil and public servants.
7. Corrupt leaders are now more mindful if not in oblivion they hide there face and talk less on Nigeria's matter.
8. Huge Money pumped for pilgrimage have been stoped, thereby boosting other poor funded activities.
9. Now no leader is above the law, i.e senate president bukola saraki just got docked today for corruption charges.
10. Many loots were refunded both silently and openly I.e minister of petroleum who did not know where 20 billion dollars enters during the past regime but when buhari came in 20 billion dollars returned from strolling (yawo, parose, outing ) to it normal position.
But I find it difficult to understand why some people call buhari all sort of names, I wonder why some people rally behind these corrupt senators and governors when found wanting. How can some one who makes law fight the law is saraki above the law?
I think some Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria because they can't see beyond there nose.
N.B please change so that our children will have a better Nigeria .... The Nigerian dream.
Re: Ungrateful Nigerians Throwing Tantrum At PMB by ELTON123(m): 11:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
bettercreature:
I'm quite sure you will surely know my papa if i mention his Name,You wont be calling a 72yrs old man a cow if you get papa
u wan tell me say u no follow for people way call jona "clueless" abi?
Re: Ungrateful Nigerians Throwing Tantrum At PMB by BALLOSKI: 11:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
The biggest among them, saraki was docked.

1 Like

Re: Ungrateful Nigerians Throwing Tantrum At PMB by yang(m): 11:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
An illiterate paedophile like buhari should be tried for war crimes and genocide

Buhari is a common thief

Buhari is a Terrorist - El Rufai

3 Likes

Re: Ungrateful Nigerians Throwing Tantrum At PMB by Scholes007(m): 11:36pm On Sep 22, 2015
kingsolex:
actually that price was from the previous administration

you cant be serious...every improvement in the power sector was because of the investment by previous administration...* yes he is remarkable in trying to reap where he didnt sow*

haha very funny and dumb

i have notice no difference from civil service activities yet or you can enlighten me if you dont mind

like i said, i have notice no difference from civil service activities yet or you can enlighten me if you dont mind
suppersed already before he came in unless you mean that he used it as means of propaganda and noise making
7. Corrupt leaders are now more mindful if not in oblivion they hide there face and talk less on Nigeria's matter
do you mean he has been political jamboree and witch hunting
tell me more of your ferry tales
you could also add his body language... Picture taking addiction

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ungrateful Nigerians Throwing Tantrum At PMB by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
kingsolex:
people like you are the problem Nigeria have, u are useless to our generation u have nothing to contribute to Nigeria's growth but ur sleazy mouth don't run out of rubish to say wen condemning things idiot.
ha ha ha you just wroke more JUNK
the pedophile is a fool
a cow if you add ward then thats what you are
ha ha ha ha ha lunatics everywhere
THE ZOO MUST FALL
my goodness me

1 Like

Re: Ungrateful Nigerians Throwing Tantrum At PMB by BALLOSKI: 11:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
bettercreature:
Your mere father must be a mad man then if a president who is rulling 180 million people is a dull.llard
tell them...
To know severed-ape aka severussnape is a boy of less than 20 years of age, and calling his 'great-grand-father' a dullard; it reeks of stupidity.
Re: Ungrateful Nigerians Throwing Tantrum At PMB by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
did buhari declare his assets correctly or is he above the law?
why not probe Tinubu and amechi or are they saints?
wait o, why wont buhari be called what he is DULLARDINH@@, TERRORIST , PEDOPHILE? is that not what he is?
wait o who the hell is the daura illiterate if not the PMB President of Monkeys and Baboons?
you guys called him PMB right?
so why the noise?
the PMB President of Monkeys and Baboons got into power via CLONED VOTER CARDS so why dont that idiot resign?
or have you South West slaves failed to see the truth?
must everyone support that failure of a cow who called ministers noise makers?, have failed to DEFEAT bokoharam in 2 months, refused to declare his estate in abuja worth over 3BILLION NAIRA, and failed to rescue your chibok girls and also refused to make appointments constitutionally?
whats wrong with the zoo people
WELL, BIAFRA IS WHAT WE ARE FIGHTING FOR
THE ZOO MUST FALL
my goodness me
op keep writing JUNK
its normal for the zoo to write junk and spread lies

1 Like

Re: Ungrateful Nigerians Throwing Tantrum At PMB by nnachukz(m): 11:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
When people write like this to show their support. Then it becomes clearer that our problem is more of the blind supporters than the leaders. No ongoing project on ground, no policy on ground, nothing at all on ground except sacking of newly immigration recruits, DSS recruits and many more. Yet somebody is saying we should be grateful to Mr president. For what? Even went further to call us ungrateful.

2 Likes

Re: Ungrateful Nigerians Throwing Tantrum At PMB by Nobody: 12:48am On Sep 23, 2015
Scholes007:
actually that price was from the previous administration you cant be serious...every improvement in the power sector was because of the investment by previous administration...* yes he is remarkable in trying to reap where he didnt sow* haha very funny and dumbi have notice no difference from civil service activities yet or you can enlighten me if you dont mind like i said, i have notice no difference from civil service activities yet or you can enlighten me if you dont mind
suppersed already before he came in unless you mean that he used it as means of propaganda and noise making
yes fuel was 87 per litre but tell me apart from nnpc which other fuel station sold at 87 as we have now?
secondly u call falsification of asset of a senate president under oath witch hunting do u have a brain in ur head at all?
where were u when the missing 20billion dollars was accounted for two months ago??
did any previous government made public declaration of their assets stop been myopic and silly when u see a good thing appreciate it, cause I can tell with ur blind facts and unobserving attitude to the good things happening in Nigeria now that you are a corrupt and u are not a trustworthy human being God forbid u join the police force tufiakwa
Re: Ungrateful Nigerians Throwing Tantrum At PMB by Jman06(m): 12:52am On Sep 23, 2015
B00hari is nothing but a Goat!

I spit on b00hari!
Re: Ungrateful Nigerians Throwing Tantrum At PMB by Nobody: 12:53am On Sep 23, 2015
nnachukz:
When people write like this to show their support. Then it becomes clearer that our problem is more of the blind supporters than the leaders. No ongoing project on ground, no policy on ground, nothing at all on ground except sacking of newly immigration recruits, DSS recruits and many more. Yet somebody is saying we should be grateful to Mr president. For what? Even went further to call us ungrateful.

and when people always write to criticise it is because greed runs through their veins like urs and probably because u want to be given some stipends which u will never get long throat.

1 Like

Re: Ungrateful Nigerians Throwing Tantrum At PMB by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 23, 2015
Txonyi:
did buhari declare his assets correctly or is he above the law?
why not probe Tinubu and amechi or are they saints?
wait o, why wont buhari be called what he is DULLARDINH@@, TERRORIST , PEDOPHILE? is that not what he is?
wait o who the hell is the daura illiterate if not the PMB President of Monkeys and Baboons?
you guys called him PMB right?
so why the noise?
the PMB President of Monkeys and Baboons got into power via CLONED VOTER CARDS so why dont that idiot resign?
or have you South West slaves failed to see the truth?
must everyone support that failure of a cow who called ministers noise makers?, have failed to DEFEAT bokoharam in 2 months, refused to declare his estate in abuja worth over 3BILLION NAIRA, and failed to rescue your chibok girls and also refused to make appointments constitutionally?
whats wrong with the zoo people
WELL, BIAFRA IS WHAT WE ARE FIGHTING FOR
THE ZOO MUST FALL
my goodness me
op keep writing JUNK
its normal for the zoo to write junk and spread lies
you don't deserve to be a human being, secondly u got no brain.
Re: Ungrateful Nigerians Throwing Tantrum At PMB by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 23, 2015
Scholes007:
actually that price was from the previous administration you cant be serious...every improvement in the power sector was because of the investment by previous administration...* yes he is remarkable in trying to reap where he didnt sow* haha very funny and dumbi have notice no difference from civil service activities yet or you can enlighten me if you dont mind like i said, i have notice no difference from civil service activities yet or you can enlighten me if you dont mind
too much akpu now ur brain is out of shape sorry u hear.
Re: Ungrateful Nigerians Throwing Tantrum At PMB by jamalsky: 1:04am On Sep 23, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Ungrateful Nigerians Throwing Tantrum At PMB by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 23, 2015
kingsolex:

Does anyone owe gratitude to that slowpoke? It appears he has a repellant for success
Re: Ungrateful Nigerians Throwing Tantrum At PMB by Scholes007(m): 1:26am On Sep 23, 2015
kingsolex:
too much akpu now ur brain is out of shape sorry u hear.
hahaha ok ...

1 Like

Re: Ungrateful Nigerians Throwing Tantrum At PMB by Nobody: 1:31am On Sep 23, 2015
Scholes007:
hahaha ok ...
lolx no hard feeling bro.
Re: Ungrateful Nigerians Throwing Tantrum At PMB by Nobody: 1:51am On Sep 23, 2015
LOOOOL grin grin grin.... why should I b grateful to a corrupt president.... hav u shown ur gratitude to Aregbe for his odourless fufu or OBJ for Bells university or Fashole for his extra-theft website or even PMB for his helipad...
Werey omo... u and Bubu b thief.... if u re not happy wit d tantrums, hang ursef wit a wire...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just In: Picture Of Deziani's Lawyers On Their Way To UK - Cramjones / Drama As Nigeria’s Niger Bridge Blocked By Pro-biafra Agitators (photos) / NO APC Primaries In Rivers State But Buhari Judge Ignores,now Taraba!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.