Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Names Of Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday....... [29 In All] - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday....... [29 In All] (44723 Views)

Names Of Senators Who Signed Ndume Out Of Senate Leadership / Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics / Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday....... [29 In All] by ezebunafo(m): 8:25am On Sep 23, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Asinwin
nsi rie gi!!
Re: Names Of Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday....... [29 In All] by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 23, 2015
OnReflection:

Provide proof of the allegation I highlighted or forever hold your peace.
I would hate to think that you feel good about rehashing the same lie incessantly, so help clear this matter up once and for all.

Absense of his certificate is enough proof. BTW Have you presented proof of Saraki's alleged guilt?

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday....... [29 In All] by amzee(m): 8:29am On Sep 23, 2015
Kabiru Gaya is from Kano South not Kano Central.
Re: Names Of Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday....... [29 In All] by tomakint: 8:29am On Sep 23, 2015
Oblongatarh:
Where went his political body guard Otumba Dino Melaye? Did he suddenly develop a running stomach yesterday?
......you may not be far from the truth on his running stomach stuff especially when he realised on Monday, 21st through the Court of Appeal that Smart Adeyemi just scored a point against him on the Senatorial elections held in their Constituencies cheesy cheesy
Re: Names Of Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday....... [29 In All] by Alphaoscar: 8:32am On Sep 23, 2015
Oslim:
Dis issue is nt a criminal case he didn't kill or steal why er this people taking this tin out of proportion. Even if he didn't declare all his properties CCB should av called him to ask about the properties he failed to declare and if he accept that on the bases of being forgetful that's normal But in this case the CCB failed to call him just went straight to the tribunal they didn't even invite him or ask him any questions b4 going straight to court. Dats bad...Mr president(SAI BABA) is this ao to use the so called LAW

Just go through what spit above again MR and tell me why you shouldn't be called a m0ron.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday....... [29 In All] by Alphaoscar: 8:34am On Sep 23, 2015
ezebunafo:
nsi rie gi!!

Ofo lomi efo nse, lagbara awon alale yi ofo loose tebi tebi.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday....... [29 In All] by andyanders: 8:34am On Sep 23, 2015
PDP is synonymous with crime hence you can see PDP members supporting Sariki.

How can a normal human being steal that much money if he is not mentally sick and a pure born criminal?

I think that the best option is to start the execution of our politicians who steal from the public.

I advocate that the national assembly and house of rep jobs should be made to be Part time.

Nigerian politicians has made stealing part of their official life and for any person in Nigeria to be rich, go into politics. Our youths are now ready to go into politics where you have to kill your brother in order to get to that position you looth to make a living.

You can immagine the so called shameless leaders coming out to support crime.A time will come ONE DAY that the poor would have no other option than to feed on the rich. Look at how kidnapping is going on now as most young men out of frustration are going into crime by kidnapping the rich.

Buhari should start executing these official robbers so that descent people can go into politics.All current politicians, except Buhari and Osibanjo, are all criminals.

All PDP and APC politicians are involved in corruption.Now tell me how they made their money? No one among them is clean as they never made their money through genuine means.Too bad.

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday....... [29 In All] by tomakint: 8:35am On Sep 23, 2015
SUBWAY101:
[s][/s]

You don start your own Akintola. How u dey?
cheesy cheesy I know you must still act your game........just messing with ya this cool morning cheesy cheesy I dey fine and you? Be very very careful cheesy cheesy
Re: Names Of Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday....... [29 In All] by emamos: 8:36am On Sep 23, 2015
Imortal001:

English master thanks, but hope you got the message!
^^^
nobody is perfect,thanks.
Re: Names Of Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday....... [29 In All] by christinie(f): 8:37am On Sep 23, 2015
My dear please post Tinubu, Amechi, Fashola, Rochas Okorocha, Oshimole and other APCheats assets here too. Thanks in advance.
oluwafemi113:
BUKOLA SARAKI’S PROPERTIES EXPOSED

Breakdown of his properties are N120 million and $224 million incomes as annual rent from his landed properties in Nigeria and London.

BUKOLA SARAKI’S ASSETS
Plot 212 Musa Yar'Adua Street, Victoria Island, N700 million.
Others are a plot of land on Lekki Phase (block 72), N7 million;
Ibafo near Ajah, N5 million;

Buildings on number 42 Gerrard Road, Ikoyi, N750 million;
19 Roxton Road, Ikoyi, N500 million;
62 Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, N100 million;
15A & B MacDonald, Ikoyi, N160 million
6 Vulga Street, Maitama, Abuja, N60 million.

HIS LANDED PROPERTIES
123A, Ashley Gardens, Thirleby Road, London, valued at $750,000. (N120 Million Naira)
56 Cheyne Court, SW 3, London, $900,000; (N144 Million Naira)
54 Ashley Gardens, Ambrasden Avenue, London, $2.5 million; (N400 Million Naira)
141 Ashley Gardens, Thirleby Road, London, $600,000; (N96 Million Naira)
Nell Gwynn House, Sleave Avenue, London, $400,000; (N64 Million Naira)
Ormond House, Ormond Street, S/London, $400,000; (N64 Million Naira)
53 Ashley Gardens, Ambrasden Avenue, London, $2.5 million, (N400 Million Naira)
70 Bourne Street, S/W London, valued at $4.8 million. (N768 Million Naira)

HIS MOVABLE PROPERTIES
Mercedes S320, N16 million;
Mercedes S500, N20 million;
Mercedes G500, N18 million;
Mercedes V220, N6 million
Mercedes 300E, N2 million.
Mercedes ML 240, N8.5 million;
Mercedes CLK 320, N9 million;
Mercedes E320, N11 million;
Mercedes G500 bullet-proof, N45 million
Mercedes S500 bullet-proof, N30 million.
Ferrari 456 GT N25 million;
Navigator, N15 million;
Peugeot 406, N2 million,
Lexus Jeep bullet-proof, N30 million
Lincoln Navigator bullet-proof, N25 million.

HIS CASH DEPOSITS IN DIFFERENT BANK ACCOUNTS NIGERIA
Societe Generale; N11 million
Ecobank, Broad Street, Lagos, N350, 000;
Citizens Bank, Broad Street, Lagos, N390, 000;
Citizens Bank, Broad Street, Lagos, N600,000;
Ecobank Nigeria plc, Broad Street, N10.3 million,
Guaranty Trust Bank, Adeyemo Alakija Street, Lagos, N2.9 million.
Societe Generale Bank, Oke Arin Street, Lagos, N23 million
Guaranty Trust Bank, Adeyemo Alakija Street, Lagos.

FOREIGN BANK ACCOUNTS
Coutts & C, 440 Strand, London, £905,000; (N235.3 Million Naira)
Northern Trust International Banking Corporation, Merrillynch Piece Fender, $400,000 (N64 Million Naira)
Fortis Bank, Camoile Street, London, £2 million. (N520 Million Naira)

HIS FOUR CHILDREN
His four children Tosin, Seni, Teniola ankkd Teniayo, are worth N741.89 million in cash,

HIS WIFE
Toyin Saraki, had a net asset of N1.49 billion as at 29 May 2003.

Just imagine dat as @2003, this is too much and the pple of Kwara State re suffering. There is God

1 Like

Re: Names Of Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday....... [29 In All] by OnReflection: 8:40am On Sep 23, 2015
chukwudi44:

Absense of his certificate is enough proof. BTW Have you presented proof of Saraki's alleged guilt?

You do yourself a great disservice by peddling such retaaarded yarns, Pa Chukwudi44.
In quieter moments, you surely must harbour regrets about the uncontrollable urge which lends itself to tomfoolery. tongue

By the way, I think the CCB has already ascertained Saraki's guilt.
As an upstanding citizen, my duty is simply to ensure he gets his just desserts. grin grin grin

#NoSoftLanding

4 Likes

Re: Names Of Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday....... [29 In All] by ezebunafo(m): 8:40am On Sep 23, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Ofo lomi efo nse, lagbara awon alale yi ofo loose tebi tebi.
omode Omo ogun o npe lefo,omo odua ni mi
Re: Names Of Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday....... [29 In All] by ruggedtimi(m): 8:41am On Sep 23, 2015
mostly pdp senators...i wonder what my senator representng bayelsa east dey find there.." ben bru..."

1 Like

Re: Names Of Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday....... [29 In All] by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 23, 2015
Biafra senators, that is all i see... Supporting corrupting since ages

1 Like

Re: Names Of Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday....... [29 In All] by ishiamu(m): 8:45am On Sep 23, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Shut up.

Tribalist gerrarahere mehn
Re: Names Of Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday....... [29 In All] by SUBWAY101(m): 8:45am On Sep 23, 2015
tomakint:

cheesy cheesy I know you must still act your game........just messing with ya this cool morning cheesy cheesy I dey fine and you? Be very very careful cheesy cheesy

Akintola, careful of what? Lolzz. Na today una don dey talk am. Lolzzz. Midnight here sha. Be careful oooo cheesy
Re: Names Of Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday....... [29 In All] by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 23, 2015
baby124:
Lmao. Igbo's are clamouring for prosecution of Theodore Orji in so many ways. See as OP highlighted the crooks name grin. That man's picture should come up when you type clueless, shameless and criminal. This is like a rat walking into a trap. The other thieves are in hiding trying not to put attention to their side or they are battling for their lives. Orji is swaggering and throwing support. Torch light will soon shine on his eyes. Someone who was elected with the fakest election in the history of Nigeria. Wonders.
u people are sounding as if he is the first, leave him alone, other ex governors are corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday....... [29 In All] by Alphaoscar: 8:47am On Sep 23, 2015
ezebunafo:
omode Omo ogun o npe lefo,omo odua ni mi

Then u can eat your dung!

1 Like

Re: Names Of Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday....... [29 In All] by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:48am On Sep 23, 2015
deygar:
in as much I dont support coruption in anyway,, saraki, s case is a witch hunt,, why did it take the cct twelve years to know saraki is corrupt....
4, not 12 years. His tenure as Governor of Kwara State ended in 2011. My question, would you say Jonathan was witch-hunted Tinubu when the CCT tried him in 2011, 4 years after he left office as Governor of Lagos State?

3 Likes

Re: Names Of Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday....... [29 In All] by tomakint: 8:52am On Sep 23, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Akintola, careful of what? Lolzz. Na today una don dey talk am. Lolzzz. Midnight here sha. Be careful oooo cheesy
cheesy cheesy I dey miss you guys especially Scatterbox cheesy but that una work no dey easy oooo cheesy enjoy your midnight bro, winter is approaching
Re: Names Of Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday....... [29 In All] by neocortex: 8:54am On Sep 23, 2015
emeritus856:

Shut up old ugly wretched dunce.

Don't kill yourself over Tinubu ,
5K monthly stipend is not worth dying for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names Of Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday....... [29 In All] by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 23, 2015
oluwafemi113:

Breakdown of his properties are N120 million and $224 million incomes as annual rent from his landed properties in Nigeria and London.

BUKOLA SARAKI’S ASSETS

HIS LANDED PROPERTIES
123A, Ashley Gardens, Thirleby Road, London, valued at $750,000. (N120 Million Naira)

HIS MOVABLE PROPERTIES
Navigator, N15 million;
Peugeot 406, N2 million,

FOREIGN BANK ACCOUNTS
Northern Trust International Banking Corporation, Merrillynch Piece Fender, $400,000 (N64 Million Naira)

HIS FOUR CHILDREN
His four children Tosin, Seni, Teniola ankkd Teniayo, are worth N741.89 million in cash,

HIS WIFE

Just imagine dat as @2003, this is too much and the pple of Kwara State re suffering. There is God
show us list of tinubu's property, blind follower

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names Of Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday....... [29 In All] by Tonnierichy(m): 8:56am On Sep 23, 2015
chukwudi44:

Nigerians ke? Since when did Nigerians become synonymous with yorubas? I dont remember you callingg for any protest against Buhari over the forgery of his WAEC certificate.

You still talking bout forgery?! Even despite d fact d@ d result was found?! Ain't you ashamed?! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday....... [29 In All] by neocortex: 8:57am On Sep 23, 2015
oluwafemi113:

BUKOLA SARAKI’S ASSETS

HIS LANDED PROPERTIES

HIS MOVABLE PROPERTIES
Navigator, N15 million;
Peugeot 406, N2 million,

FOREIGN BANK ACCOUNTS

HIS FOUR CHILDREN

HIS WIFE

How much is Buhari and Tinubu's worth ?
You will never know that because the thieves guard their wealth
like it is their life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names Of Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday....... [29 In All] by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 23, 2015
Can't you people stick to the topic for once? What has this got to do with Igbos? Igbos slaves?and your olu was kidnapped by your 'Fulani servants and you dare not protest....
Smh. The world knows who the slaves are and how many Igbos are on that list?
Inferiority complex at its peak.
Ilekeh:
Igboslaves and "Fulani" masters.

This new generation of political slaves get as e be.
Re: Names Of Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday....... [29 In All] by BabaO2: 8:58am On Sep 23, 2015
Toks2008:

That is just the point and if this guy survives the heat trust me, i wont be surprised if he decamps to PDP in the wake of 2019 general election but i know that BUKOLA SARAKI CAN NEVER EVER EVER BECOME THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA so let him keep that ambition away.

My only fear is that this man is so ambitious that no one knows the length he could go to unseat Buhari and Osinbanjo before the end of this present dispensation.
He's playing with the grand master, he should fear for his life and the stolen loots from the days of his father.
Re: Names Of Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday....... [29 In All] by emeritus856: 9:01am On Sep 23, 2015
neocortex:

Don't kill yourself over Tinubu ,
5K monthly stipend is not worth dying for.

Dunce, Whats my own with Tinubu? Is that how much you are paid to scream online, so you sold your conscience for 5k. What a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday....... [29 In All] by tolexy007(m): 9:03am On Sep 23, 2015
PentiumPro:
PDP Senate President.
while Lawan APC senate president...... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Names Of Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday....... [29 In All] by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 23, 2015
They should give us Tinubu's own,.definitely that will take two pages.
babestella:

This is good information and detailed with the value of the properties.

Now give us an equivalent details of assets owned by Buhari and Osinbajo just as detailed as Saraki's above.
Re: Names Of Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday....... [29 In All] by Eboski(m): 9:11am On Sep 23, 2015
omenka:
The Wailing Wailers said there were 50 yesterday. And out of this list, I see at least 19 PDP Abobakus there.

PDP- fervently supporting thieves and Oles (appologies to Jogogoro) since 419BC.
my brother abeg show me one of Nigeria politicians that is a saint
Re: Names Of Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday....... [29 In All] by Eboski(m): 9:13am On Sep 23, 2015
tolexy007:

while Lawan APC senate president...... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
pls ask him if Lawan the APC Senate president is a saint....
Re: Names Of Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday....... [29 In All] by saladin24(m): 9:19am On Sep 23, 2015
SENATOR BARCANISTA TONYE IS MISSING FROM THE LIST.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died / Abubakar Sani Bello Sworn In By Mother-In-Law (photos) / Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.