Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood (36426 Views)

Armed Robbers Shot Dead By Police After A Gun Battle In Calabar. Graphic Photos / Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo / Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt While Trailing Bank Customer PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood by exlinkleads(f): 5:37am On Sep 23, 2015
A Police officer attached to Denton Police station in Oyingbo is currently clinging to life at the hospital after an armed robbery attack that left him with shattered manhood. Some robbers attacked corporal Gbenga Samuel and his men in Mile 12 yesterday.

The rain of bullets from the AK47 rifles used by the robbers penetrated their patrol van and hit Samuel on the waist, shattering his private part. His colleagues at Denton Station are praying for him to come out of coma as bullets has shattered his manhood.

Another corporal injured in the attack is one Fidelis Omage from SARS Ikeja. Bullets reportedly hit him on the shoulder and wrist.

The second patrol team opened fire on the robbers at Market Street, 2 members of the gang fled while two others were arrested. An AK47 rifle was recovered from the criminals.

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/09/armed-robbers-shot-policemans-private.html#sthash.WODCmMgU.dpuf

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood by IamAtribalist: 5:39am On Sep 23, 2015
cool Graphic pic or Idonbilivit. Gerrout.

13 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood by echobee(f): 5:40am On Sep 23, 2015
grin why his manhood? shocked shocked shocked sad

7 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood by Nobody: 5:43am On Sep 23, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood by Kingsasian(m): 5:43am On Sep 23, 2015
Police killing innocent civilians indiscriminately and now they the Police are reaping what they sowed.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood by agarawu23(m): 5:48am On Sep 23, 2015
echobee:
cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood by jimohibrahim(m): 5:50am On Sep 23, 2015
[size=15pt]eya the police don enter ONE CHANCE
MAY HIS MANHOOD REST IN PEACE. .[/size]

14 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood by Bambless1(m): 5:52am On Sep 23, 2015
False! If It Is True, They Won't Mention The Name Of The Hospital. #idonbelivit
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood by menix(m): 5:52am On Sep 23, 2015
Abeg nah d police manhood dem dey use start that police van abii nah must now to put any pinshure..

When people die their manhood lives on but sure the evil of this Cop has determined his manhood won't live on..

Really, I don't know if am to pity the Cop or ask Karma if he was at play..

8 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood by Adesiji77: 6:01am On Sep 23, 2015
@echobee, jimohibrahim

You people are wicked! shocked lipsrsealed angry
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood by echobee(f): 6:03am On Sep 23, 2015
Adesiji77:
@echobee, jimohibrahim

You people are wicked! shocked lipsrsealed angry
Wetin i do? grin sad tongue tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood by jimohibrahim(m): 6:18am On Sep 23, 2015
echobee:

Wetin i do? grin sad tongue tongue lipsrsealed
Help me ask am grin

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood by moscobabs(m): 6:26am On Sep 23, 2015
echobee:
maybe the policeman was the Robber's wife concubine

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 23, 2015
Chaiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:21am On Sep 23, 2015
This made me remember our former 1st lady ; Ojuko die but His Manhood Lives on
I miss you mama peace
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood by ennon92(m): 8:32am On Sep 23, 2015
cheesy wut goes around comes around
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood by zinachidi(m): 9:24am On Sep 23, 2015
IamAtribalist:
cool Graphic pic or Idonbilivit. Gerrout.
GBAM!!!!

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood by Richie0974: 1:38pm On Sep 23, 2015
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood by randomguy1: 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2015
pathetic angry
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2015
weed
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood by Decentconnect4: 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
wonderful

Re: Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood by kennyman2000(m): 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
Ohhh.. I really feel for the people that'll be victims in their next raid cos they'll so pack innocent people aggressively and wouldnt care shooting someone if someone prove stubborn sef.. may all nairalanders not be a victim of misfortune...

Check my signature for ur customised wristband

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood by Aitee1: 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
Haba...manhood shattered Where did the two balls enter lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood by mznuez(f): 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
That's bad
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood by efilefun(m): 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
Of all the pics of Nigerian policemen online why come up with this one Chaiii

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood by HungerBAD: 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
On one hand you want to pity the Policeman.

Then you scroll through Nairaland, and start reading the atrocities the Police have committed. There is a thing called Karma, and i am fairly certain this Policeman has done something stupid while on Uniform before, and just as we usually pray" GOD GO ANSWER YOU"

God has answered him today.

The tricycle driver that got his wife killed some days ago, while returning from Church will agree with me.

The Pregnant woman in Festac, that got her baby killed via beating before she could even deliver the baby will agree with me.

The family of those 6 Ibo Traders in Abuja, that got killed in the night while sleeping and termed"ROBBERS" will agree with me.

I have no pity for any Policeman.

He is lucky he still alive. Most people that encounter the Police lose their live's.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood by Sijo01(f): 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
That arm robber is wickedness cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood by Truckpusher(m): 1:41pm On Sep 23, 2015
echobee:
That was too personal I swear.

If na me ,I go grab am say abeg kuku kill me joor. grin grin
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood by Truckpusher(m): 1:41pm On Sep 23, 2015
Sijo01:
That arm robber is wickedness cheesy cheesy
grin grin smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Criminals Caught With Charms In Ihiala, Anambra. Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) / OSCOHEALTH TECH Student Attacked By A Man She Turned Down [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.