Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood (36433 Views)

Armed Robbers Shot Dead By Police After A Gun Battle In Calabar. Graphic Photos / Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo / Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt While Trailing Bank Customer PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood by ifyalways(f): 1:41pm On Sep 23, 2015
LOL.
Sorry for the unfortunate policeman.
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood by BTT(m): 1:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
Things we hear
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood by damton(m): 1:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
That's mean.Out of every part of the body.
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
Kingsasian:
Police killing innocent civilians indiscriminately and now they the Police are reaping what they sowed.
mad man
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood by Wizdray: 1:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
echobee:
grin why his manhood? shocked shocked shocked sad
Abi, what a pity
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood by ahckmedkosy(m): 1:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
His manhood still lives on
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2015
Aitee1:
Abeg oh...where did the two balls enter lipsrsealed
U re wicked oooo, if it were ur man nko? naa 2 take sexual permanent leave be dat. grin
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood by jayriginal: 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2015
Shattered manhood ke. Na glass?
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood by tuna4servi(m): 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2015
Nigeria
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood by KingIU(m): 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2015
just tell his wife that from today no more s## from her h#####!!!!! I did not say any thing oh
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood by megawax8: 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2015
journalists won't kill me shaaa.

Whatsup with the 'SHATTERED HIS MANHOOD'. Struggled to read the post without smiling but it almost was impossible.
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood by nani212(m): 1:52pm On Sep 23, 2015
Even if he lives, his manhood may not live on
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood by Rotimi47: 1:52pm On Sep 23, 2015
Nigerian police men & women are trying.
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood by MadCow1: 1:53pm On Sep 23, 2015
echobee:
grin why his manhood? shocked shocked shocked sad

Cos the Police officer was being a diick

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 23, 2015
ahckmedkosy:
His manhood still lives on
...how sad grin lipsrsealed
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood by ilyas26(m): 2:02pm On Sep 23, 2015
IamAtribalist:
cool Graphic pic or Idonbilivit. Gerrout.
graphic pix of your whole family getting killed. Animal celebrating someone else's misfortune. Big fool
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood by Achilies(m): 2:03pm On Sep 23, 2015
Chaii.
That robber is truly an amu robber.
So for all the places him for shot the man na for him amu?. What I pity.

Amu robber shot person for him amu.

Anyway R.i.p to the Amu that was shot by the robber.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood by masseratti: 2:03pm On Sep 23, 2015
Kingsasian:
Police killing innocent civilians indiscriminately and now they the Police are reaping what they sowed.
please Oga, when police are doing well let's commend them when they are not let's condemn them? Wish the gallant officer speedy recovery, atleast two out of the four men gang were captured.
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood by baloney: 2:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
cry embarassed undecided
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood by MrMcJay(m): 2:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
May God protect the men who have signed up to protect us from criminals and terrorists. How many of us would agree to be dodging bullets and bombs a pay of less than 200k per month?

Officer, get well soon!
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood by Missmossy(f): 2:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
That's too bad!!

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood by cruzyteejay(m): 2:20pm On Sep 23, 2015
I nearly scrolled down but mistakenly saw "SHATTERED MANHOOD".........yeeeeee,i fitn't passsmiley.......BTW,when the op said MANHOOD what did they really mean cus i am confused,HOOD na street/kaban abi?.........xo na only one bullet scatter the man street abi na wetin?....someone should explain to me please
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood by Adeyinka12(m): 2:20pm On Sep 23, 2015
Honestly,the moment i read the lead ,i hold my manhood .it is terrible
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood by Adeyinka12(m): 2:20pm On Sep 23, 2015
Honestly,the moment i read the lead ,i hold my manhood .it is terrible
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:22pm On Sep 23, 2015
"Imagine a man without a manhood, he's already dead. Chai, no e*rection again". Quote me anywhere
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood by cruzyteejay(m): 2:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
The bullet shaa.......why e be say na the man "BOBO" the bullet go "SHAKITI"?,NPF is just like a secret cult,you take the blame for what another man did........sorry shaa
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood by jkendy(m): 2:32pm On Sep 23, 2015
I have no pity 4 d policeman at all.
He should taste exactly wat "bloody civilians" have being accepting nd enduring over the years
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood by ahckmedkosy(m): 2:44pm On Sep 23, 2015
chimkaire:
...how sad grin lipsrsealed

Ask PEJ
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood by chichriso: 2:55pm On Sep 23, 2015
where is the graphics?
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood by bmos(m): 3:05pm On Sep 23, 2015
IamAtribalist:
cool Graphic pic or Idonbilivit. Gerrout.

You wan see the manhood abi!
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood by Policewoman(f): 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2015
OUCH!!!
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood by bmos(m): 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"Imagine a man without a manhood, he's already dead. Chai, no e*rection again". Quote me anywhere

E"reaction go de. Police men na magician

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corper Escapes Rape At National Assembly / OSCOHEALTH TECH Student Attacked By A Man She Turned Down [photo] / How Doctor ‘sedated, Raped’ Patient Inside Kwara Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.