Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,114 members, 7,860,028 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:28 AM

Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter (113095 Views)

Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC / Fayose: Humiliation Of Tinubu Is A Humiliation Of The Yoruba Race / The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 24, 2015
VirginFinder:

Wailing bastard, I've already addressed this.
Come up with something enterprising.

Frustrated disciple of slavery, hate and propaganda from a generation of clueless Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers, it's only bloody cowards that take pleasure in doing things by stealth or in the dead of the night.

Your shameless ass-licking of your slave masters can't save you from the gallant Igbos...

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
VirginFinder:

Wailing bastard,...

See epic finishing for your miserable life:

onenaira3:

When and where?
Here's a list of Nigerian presidents since independence. There's
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_heads_of_state_of_Nigeria

When the last I checked the first was forced on you and then kicked out by your slave masters, the second you wanted was killed and never achieved it, the third was kicked out in matters of days while the last was the first one forced back on you again for 8 years straight despite una being the loudest screaming you didn't want him. Your slave masters decide who you get as your leader and you'll forever get their crumbs FACT!!!! None of the Igbo on that list were ever forced on Igbo. Btw: you had two on that list, the same number as Igbo grin grin that must really suck for you huh.

You have 3? I'm waiting for this... Name those three obj, shok, and who else?

You mean the title Alex Ekwueme had years ago and even was respected during the time he held it unlike una osibanjo that currently being referred to as "mere comissoner". Abeg been there, done that. Yoloba always follows our crumbs as long your northern master picks it up and drop it for una.
Even despite Igbo dislike to Bihari, he gave the highest appointed position in his administration to Igbo..last I checked CBN head is an Igbo and the rest of the high o
post given to his northern bro. The only he gave una is mere special advisor post despite una kissed and still currently kissing his @ss more than anyone in this world. Even now he's currently frustrating your bro who had result to denying una and claiming Fulani so he can get some food on his plate. Docile @ss slaves.

[img]http://media./media/3i7zenReaUuI0/giphy-facebook_s.jpg[/img]
Does this illiterate even know the definition of national? Apart from yoloba leaders and GEJ's family, who else have given this "national" response? Ojukwu sef had more non Igbo visiting his widow and even attended his burial than this shit. Heck, the nigg@ went international sec considering Ghanaian and co actually attended his burial. Even Zik received more "national" response. Go sit your @ss somewhere and stop killing me with laughter.

NO. Learn the definition of beaten dimwit. Do you need the military casualties number of both? I can bring it here for you. Did Biafra slaughter your military? YES did your coward @ss had to go after the civilian just to stop the @ss whipping they were getting from biafran soldiers? Yes.

No. Are yoloba butchering and selling body parts to themselves, both during biafra and modern day time? YES.

The tribe that have borne the brunt of riots in both are north you fools. Igbo's talk about Igbo's killed unlike your coward @ss tribe that turn the other cheek, looking away while north use una as their target practice. Even when shagamu was released, they took the street and slaughtered you fools both in no man's land Lagos and north.
http://www.africa.upenn.edu/Newsletters/irinw_72699.html

You've always been the north biatch and the docile slave una are, you look the other way and act e no dey happen while others acknowledge theirs. You are known and title the COWARD SLAVES for a reason.

Slave
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by onenaira3: 10:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
xtrorse:

Frustrated disciple of slavery, hate and propaganda from a generation of clueless Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers, it's only bloody cowards that take pleasure in doing things by stealth or in the dead of the night.

Your shameless ass-licking of your slave masters can't save you from the gallant Igbos...

Don't forget this was a retaliation to the traders beating their @ss few days ago. The cowards had to sneak at night when they were sleeping to "prove their strength". Only yoloba understand that coward logic. You're wasting your time to understand it. You have to be yoloba to get it.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by VirginFinder: 10:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
onenaira3:

[s]When and where?
Here's a list of Nigerian presidents since independence. There's
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_heads_of_state_of_Nigeria

When the last I checked the first was forced on you and then kicked out by your slave masters, the second you wanted was killed and never achieved it, the third was kicked out in matters of days while the last was the first one forced back on you again for 8 years straight despite una being the loudest screaming you didn't want him. Your slave masters decide who you get as your leader and you'll forever get their crumbs FACT!!!! None of the Igbo on that list were ever forced on Igbo. Btw: you had two on that list, the same number as Igbo grin grin that must really suck for you huh.

You have 3? I'm waiting for this... Name those three obj, shok, and who else?

You mean the title Alex Ekwueme had years ago and even was respected during the time he held it unlike una osibanjo that currently being referred to as "mere comissoner". Abeg been there, done that. Yoloba always follows our crumbs as long your northern master picks it up and drop it for una.
Even despite Igbo dislike to Bihari, he gave the highest appointed position in his administration to Igbo..last I checked CBN head is an Igbo and the rest of the high o
post given to his northern bro. The only he gave una is mere special advisor post despite una kissed and still currently kissing his @ss more than anyone in this world. Even now he's currently frustrating your bro who had result to denying una and claiming Fulani so he can get some food on his plate. Docile @ss slaves.

Does this illiterate even know the definition of national? Apart from yoloba leaders and GEJ's family, who else have given this "national" response? Ojukwu sef had more non Igbo visiting his widow and even attended his burial than this shit. Heck, the nigg@ went international sec considering Ghanaian and co actually attended his burial. Even Zik received more "national" response. Go sit your @ss somewhere and stop killing me with laughter.

NO. Learn the definition of beaten dimwit. Do you need the military casualties number of both? I can bring it here for you. Did Biafra slaughter your military? YES did your coward @ss had to go after the civilian just to stop the @ss whipping they were getting from biafran soldiers? Yes.

No. Are yoloba butchering and selling body parts to themselves, both during biafra and modern day time? YES.

The tribe that have borne the brunt of riots in both are north you fools. Igbo's talk about Igbo's killed unlike your coward @ss tribe that turn the other cheek, looking away while north use una as their target practice. Even when shagamu was released, they took the street and slaughtered you fools both in no man's land Lagos and north.
http://www.africa.upenn.edu/Newsletters/irinw_72699.html

You've always been the north biatch and the docile slave una are, you look the other way and act e no dey happen while others acknowledge theirs. You are known and title the COWARD SLAVES for a reason.

Slave[/s]

You are a bastard!

ibos are the slaves looking for freedom from Nigeria via Biafra. Who seeks freedom? A slave or a free person?

From VP in 1979 to deputy senate president by chance in 2015. I see. ibos are really making progress.
Very soon, the highest you will get is deputy speaker.

Have ibos ever been president for a split second? No!

Do ibos have a GCFR holder? No!

Were ibos annihilated and reduced to cannibals during the civil war? Yes!

Is Osinbajo the best VP since the beginning of the 4th republic? Yes!

Are ibos desperately eyeing his seat? Yes!

Will Yorubas rules ibos again and again? Yes!

Can any ibo family measure up to Awo's, Abiola's or Obasanjo's? No

Are ibos hopeless slaves that will never get Biafra? Yes!

4 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by VirginFinder: 10:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
onenaira3:

Don't forget this was a retaliation to the traders beating their @ss few days ago. The cowards had to sneak at night when they were sleeping to "prove their strength". Only yoloba understand that coward logic. You're wasting your time to understand it. You have to be yoloba to get it.

You are a dullard!
We beat ibos by stealth since they are still Nigerians albeit 3rd class.
We Yorubas respect the constitution.
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
[s]
VirginFinder:

You are a bastard!

ibos are the slaves looking for freedom from Nigeria via Biafra. Who seeks freedom? A slave or a free person?

From VP in 1979 to deputy senate president by chance in 2015. I see. ibos are really making progress.

[/s]

Trash from a deluded, lying propagandist of Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers!
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by VirginFinder: 10:28pm On Sep 24, 2015
xtrorse:

See epic finishing for your miserable life:

Honestly, I didnt see it. I have whooped his asss accordingly.
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by VirginFinder: 10:30pm On Sep 24, 2015
xtrorse:
[s][/s]

Trash from a deluded, lying propagandist of Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers!

Ode! Are they facts or not?
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
VirginFinder:

Ode! Are they facts or not?

Disgruntled cretin, what other fact can be greater than your god, Awo (frog), who ended his life in a miserable way by cowardly committing suicide as he was frustrated by his slave masters?
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by onenaira3: 10:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a bastard!

Look at a docile slave not knowing the definition of slave. Then again a slave that does not know he, is a slave won't know wtf a slave is. Disintegration is what's found all over the world dimwit, however, licking @ss for political post, being a yes massa to every northern Una see is not. Know your position. Don't you have a northern to kiss @ss to? I should call your master, you're here ranting away while your supposed to be slaving about. The nigga needs to flog you.

As for the rest of your post , I've already addressed it and I'm not going to repeat myself.

But I am going to laugh at it bold. grin. grin. You mean the "mere commisoner"...a title given to him by his northern master grin. Well my mama always told me if you going to be mean, don't say sh1t so I'm not even going to say sh1t

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by onenaira3: 10:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a dullard!
We beat ibos by stealth since they are still Nigerians albeit 3rd class.
We Yorubas respect the constitution.

Lmfaooooooo

You're cowards end of story. They kicked your ass in daylight and you sneak back at night when they are asleep to "revenge". What's more to the story that being a coward. Slave

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by onenaira3: 10:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
VirginFinder:

Honestly, I didnt see it. I have whooped his asss accordingly.

You did? Where? When? Or is the yoloba usual coward of claiming "whooping" when you haven't even some sh1t? Hell my Lil sis could have done more than you did without even breaking a nail.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by VirginFinder: 10:44pm On Sep 24, 2015
onenaira3:

Look at a docile slave not knowing the definition of slave. Then again a slave that does not know he, is a slave won't know wtf a slave is. Disintegration is what's found all over the world dimwit, however, licking @ss for political post, being a yes massa to every northern Una see is not. Know your position. Don't you have a northern to kiss @ss to? I should call your master, you're here ranting away while your supposed to be slaving about. The nigga needs to flog you.

As for the rest of your post , I've already addressed it and I'm not going to repeat myself.

But I am going to laugh at it bold. grin. grin. You mean the "mere commisoner"...a title given to him by his northern master grin. Well my mama always told me if you going to be mean, don't say sh1t so I'm not even going to say sh1t

You are a bastard!

The person that called him mere commissioner is a fellow Yoruba man. And now he is paying for it.

Wasnt GEJ once a VP? Didnt he eventually rule?

Stop eyeing the VP's seat cos you'll never get it.

When ibos voted PDP massively the best they got is deputy senate president. When they didn't, the same thing by luck. What a hopeless tribe!

ibos are the true slaves looking for freedom from Nigeria via Biafra. Unfortunately, you wont get it.
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by VirginFinder: 10:46pm On Sep 24, 2015
onenaira3:

Lmfaooooooo

You're cowards end of story. They kicked your ass in daylight and you sneak back at night when they are asleep to "revenge". What's more to the story that being a coward. Slave

You are a bastard!
When the Oba made an ordinary lagoon threat, you dragged him to ICC.
What if we now unleash our full wrath on you in broad daylight?
For now, the stealth option is what we'll keep employing to deal with you.
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by VirginFinder: 10:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
onenaira3:

You did? Where? When? Or is the yoloba usual coward of claiming "whooping" when you haven't even some sh1t? Hell my Lil sis could have done more than you did without even breaking a nail.

Ode! You couldnt successfully respond to the post save the VP rant. It was quite harsh.
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by OPCNAIRALAND: 10:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
If im not mistaken i think i saw somewhere Virginfinder was reminding Ojukwu children that Biafra surrendered to a Yorubaman. Is there any dispute about that, are rhesus denying the fact? Let me know my brother....wa. have it in writing to frame and ship overnight to Ojukwu memorial library for posterity sake.
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Kagawa10: 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2015
onenaira3:

Oh no wonder you were running all over this thread and ranting BS like an illiterate buf00n. I forgot you're that brain dead monkey. When you provide one proof of the fact that I don't know the meaning of "akin" like I asked before then I'll address that. A shameless illiterate that knows nothing but running his idiotic mouth with lies that constantly get his illiterate @ss dragged. Aguleri is fighting back and kicking @ss so need to save them unlike your useless savage tribe getting whipped off the face of the earth by the Fulani and not doing shit but whin. A used and worthless illiterate tribe meant to be nothing but Fulani and Hausa target practice and slaves.
I rather be a 5th class resident than be a used and dumped slave depending heavenly on others for survival like your savage tribe...a slave happy to be a coward slave. God cursed your shameless tribe.

http://www.punchng.com/news/ibadan-horror-residents-want-fulani-herdsmen-arrested/
Lmao!
Let me ask you stinking dullard again, have you known the meaning of the word 'akin'? Gush,what a shameless monkey, you are a disgrace!
The funny thing is both Yoruba and Hausa are your master and tormentor which you already agreed by the virtue of being a 5th class slavic fl@thead!
Case closed!
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2015
VirginFinder, where are thou? Tonight is a compulsory night vigil for you to prove your mettle as you mischievously bragged in the day to the pleasure of your gullible folks...
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by onenaira3: 11:03pm On Sep 24, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a bastard!

The person that called him mere commissioner is a fellow Yoruba man. And now he is paying for it.

You mean the man that have told you fools REPEATEDLY he's Fulani. Even his father have told una the same damn thing. Stop your attache. Tomorrow now, this fool will tell me that twitter e warrior turned governor, wetin be his name again, that osibanjo is currently having problem too is "Yoloba" grin

Wasnt GEJ once a VP? Didnt he eventually rule?
Is this nigga serious? They don't even respect your "VP" and una even. Hell didn't they tell una to stop asking for more post and that you've gotten enough? The position you people clamped for in this administration, which one one did they give to una? Even in APC, aren't they currently over running una in a party you joined together and this f00l think they got VP to pres? grin grin grin who the f2k you think going to give it to una? Most definitely not your northern master and most definately not any other southern group. grin omg this niggs wants to kill me with laughter.

Stop eyeing the VP's seat cos you'll never get it.
I'll repeat if I didn't lick my crumbs and you come and eat our crumbs... why would we want to eye you eating OUR crumbs... Been there, done that. Next!!!

When ibos voted PDP massively the best they got is deputy senate president. When they didn't, the same thing by luck. What a hopeless tribe!
Last I checked Igbo got dsp, finance minister among other juicy position while for yoloba in this administration are told to stfu the mere special advisor position given to you is enough. You're a used and dumped slaves. Your masters knows una well that's why they allowed you the VP post they aren't even respecting. The f2king son is even getting more respect from the northern leader than your 'vp'. You voted for PDP and you get sh1t, you voted against PDP and still sh1t. In fact, you got governors begging even. You're a used and dumped slaves!!!!!!

ibos are the true slaves looking for freedom from Nigeria via Biafra. Unfortunately, you wont get it.

F2kimg @ss docile slave. Yoloba are no factor whether Biafra is achieved or not. The only pppl that matter is west and your northern master. Once both and subdued, yoloba will naturally follow their master like play play while waste precious time on docile and happy slaves.
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by VirginFinder: 11:03pm On Sep 24, 2015
xtrorse:
VirginFinder, where are thou? Tonight is a compulsory night vigil for you to prove your mettle as you mischievously bragged in the day to the pleasure of your gullible folks...

Ode!
I know you are waiting for me to go to bed so you can have a filled day.
Don't worry, I'll continue your thrashing whenever I have the chance.
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 24, 2015
VirginFinder:

Ode!
I know you are waiting for me to go to bed so you can have a filled day.
Don't worry, I'll continue your thrashing whenever I have the chance.

Diabolic cretin that takes pleasure in stealthily going in the dead of the night to engage in thievery and looting of shops of lawful tax payers!

Your devilish acts shall find you out...
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by OPCNAIRALAND: 11:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
xtrorse:

am I invited? At the end of it you will all start crying for separation to form your own country. grin grin
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

am I invited? At the end of it you will all start crying for separation to form your own country. grin grin

It's a free world. The more, the merrier.
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by VirginFinder: 11:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
onenaira3:

[s]You mean the man that have told you fools REPEATEDLY he's Fulani. Even his father have told una the same damn thing. Stop your attache. Tomorrow now, this fool will tell me that twitter e warrior turned governor, wetin be his name again, that osibanjo is currently having problem too is "Yoloba" grin

Is this nigga serious? They don't even respect your "VP" and una even. Hell didn't they tell una to stop asking and that you've gotten enough? The position you people clamped for in this administration, which one one did they give to una? Even in APC, aren't they currently over running una in a party you joined together and this f00l they got VP to pres? grin grin grin who the f2k you think going to give it to una? Most definitely not your northern matter and most definately not any other southern group. grin omg this niggs wants to kill me with laughter.

I'll repeat if I didn't lick my crumbs and you come and eat our crumbs... why would we want to eye you eating OUR crumbs... Been there, done that. Next!!!

Last I checked Igbo got dsp, finance minister among other juicy position while for yoloba in this administration are told to stfu the mere special advisor position given to you is enough. You're a used and dumped slaves. Your masters knows una well that's why they allowed you the VP post they aren't even respecting. The f2king son is even getting more respect from the northern leader than your 'vp'. You bored for PDP and you get sh1t, you voted against PDP and still sh1t. In fact, you got governors begging even.

F2kimg @ss docile slave. Yoloba are no factor whether Biafra is achieved or not. The only period that matter is west and your northern master. Once both and dubdurle, yoloba will naturally follow their master like play play while waste precious time on docile and happy slaves. [/s]

You are a bastard!

If your father disowns you for political reasons, does that stop you from being his biological son?

If you claim to be a Yoruba man, does that make you one?

Why are Fulanis persecuting their 'brother'?

When the did Fulanis start bearing pure Yoruba names?

Stop eyeing the VP's seat cos you'll never get it. He will eventually rule you slaves. Just wait.

Even the deputy senate presidency you have will soon be lost.

Yes, GEJ marginalised us and we booted him out accordingly. Next time, he wont fccck with the us.

Today, we have nos 2,3,6, Senate Chief Whip and House Leader. Even the Fulanis cant stomach it hence, their attempt at removing Saraki. Not to talk about the hopeless ibos.

ibos will forever remain the slaves of the nation. Even Ijaws now have some bragging rights via the presidency.

What a hopeless tribe, the ibos!

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by onenaira3: 11:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
VirginFinder:

Ode! You couldnt successfully respond to the post save the VP rant. It was quite harsh.

Respond a VP post about him being the best yet he's currently used as a model. Only to post pics everyday and left the work all north does not want to do. Yippee VP is more or less a model...simple as that!!!! When next is his picture post coming up.

I didn't mention this earlier because I didn't want to mock a man already the most laughing stock VP in history. No body, not even civilians, respect him. Last I checked the "mere commissioner" title is still making waves all over NL whenever he models for us and post it here.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Kagawa10: 11:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
onenaira3:

Lmfaooooooo

The most pathetic coward ever is Ojukwu, the transgender.
Lol!
Your fellow chest beating apes will soon wail when alaba is demolished like ladipo was! Ibo will always wail till eternity. Can someone say amen?
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by VirginFinder: 11:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
xtrorse:

Diabolic cretin that takes pleasure in stealthily going in the dead of the night to engage in thievery and looting of shops of lawful tax payers!

Your devilish acts shall find you out...

Wailing bastard, that's the best way Agberos can deal with your sorry asses whenever you misbehave. Live with it or get out!
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by VirginFinder: 11:17pm On Sep 24, 2015
onenaira3:

Respond a VP post about him being the best yet he's currently used as a model. Only to post pics everyday and left the work all north does not want to do. Yippee VP is more or less a model...simple as that!!!! When next is his picture post coming up.

I didn't mention this earlier because I didn't want to mock a man already the most laughing stock VP in history. No body, not even civilians, respect him. Last I checked the "mere commissioner" title is still making waves all over NL whenever he models for us and post it here.

You ibos are just being envious of his position. Unfortunately, you can never smell it.
If wishes were horses, ibos will ride.
One day he will rule you slaves. Let's watch.
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 24, 2015
VirginFinder:

Wailing bastard, that's the best way Agberos can deal with your sorry asses whenever you misbehave. Live with it or get out!

Diabolic cretin, it's only bloody cowards that take pleasure in doing things by stealth or in the dead of the night.

Grow some balls and dare the day time!
Even your shameless ass-licking of your slave masters can't save you from the gallant Igbos...
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by VirginFinder: 11:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
xtrorse:

Diabolic cretin, it's only bloody cowards that take pleasure in doing things by stealth or in the dead of the night.

Even your shameless ass-licking of your slave masters can't save you from the gallant Igbos...

Wailing bastard, the constitution wont allow us. We only have the stealth option for now. I dare you to revenge.
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 24, 2015
VirginFinder:

Wailing bastard, the constitution wont allow us. We only have the stealth option for now. I dare you to revenge.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (58) (Reply)

How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG / Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar / Sokoto Road, Kaduna: El-Rufai Constructs Road That Looks Like European Road

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.