Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,331 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter - Politics (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter (112643 Views)

Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC / Fayose: Humiliation Of Tinubu Is A Humiliation Of The Yoruba Race / The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by VirginFinder: 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
xtrorse the wailing bastard.
When are your fellow ibo slaves going to beg Tinubu's daughter?

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by onenaira3: 8:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a miserable bastard!

There is a saying that he who is on the ground fears no fall. You have nothing to lose in this argument since you a loser already on the ground.

We all know the tribe looking for freedom from Nigeria via Biafra. Who else but the slavves of the federation the ibos?

If ibos were happy with the union, why want out?

I have stated the facts already. No matter how much you try to rubbish them they will always remain facts acknowledged by the whole world.

Once again, have them:

LMFAOOOOOO. I can see my post pained you well hence you added miserable to the bastard. Lmfaoooooo. Ntoooor. No matter how much you cry, it will not change the fact. You were born to be slaves.

Igbo wants,out the same way ogoni, ijaw, and multiple tribes want out of the nation because it has proven over and over and over the useless country will never improve as long as the north holds power. But like the slaves yoloba are, as long as your master wants "one Nigeria", you'll forever be that docile slaves that follow them and lick their @ss. Sh1t u were the ONLY tribe from south that currently begging and keeping "one Nigeria" with them.

While, I'm at it

Nigeria, which was forced on us as a people through the dark ages of slavery and colonialism has not offered anything positive for us. When it claimed to have got its independence in 1960, we find out that many of the same structures and systems which made it a colonial nation still stood and stand today. Then, how can we call that independence? What form of independence is that? How can a nation claim independence when the very factors that made it a colony still remain?
http://www.oduaassembly.com/?page_id=6

Demographic Manipulation: The Northern wielders of power have skewed all demographic indicators to marginalise the Yoruba and confer undue advantage on the North.
http://www.nigerianmuse.com/20061228122222zg/nigeria-watch/all-about-the-oputa-panel-hrvic/nigeria-has-persecuted-the-yoruba-submission-of-afenifere-to-the-human-rights-violations/
Funny thing about the link of this...they used an igbo lawyer to send their cries to HRVIC.. they couldn't find a Yoruba tokunbo to help them? Lmfaoooooo even their Afenifere group knows they aren't good for anything but creating fake degrees

Even small igala na their slave master in the land they sharing with them
The Igala ruled for two years between 1992 and 1994. Since 1999, the past 17 years, Igala has been producing the governor of the state leaving the other ethnic groups with a wounded sense of marginalization.” 
ONAC said the worst aspect is that the Igala has not served the state with an inspiring leader but has produced self-seeking demagogues that have left Kogi with a huge debt profile, unending violence, killings and economic ruin.”
Kogi’s major ethnic groups are Yoruba including Oworro and Ogori, Igala and Ebira. Igala has faced constant accusation of seeing the state as its ‘personal property’ using its share population to ‘humiliate and subdue’other ethnic groups, ONAC said.
http://nairaland.com.onnairaland.com/2555006/kogi-election-igala-domination-may

No where else is that found where the largest group in the state is being ruled by the minor group for years grin grin grin
But yet they shout "one Nigeria" while the rest of the south seeks resolution to Nigeria. LMFAOOOOO. Can you get more docile slave than them? Like I said, the Hausa/Fulani are blessed. This kind of obedience from slaves is not found anywhere else

BTW: no be talk the quotes words...an your own bros. There is even more but I'm stopping here cause I have to head back to work. Slaves all around. History...Benin slaves. Present...Fulani slaves and the future...by the looks of it, the entire North, including igala, slave grin

I await the next word you'll add to the bastard you going to call me. Lmfaooooooooo. Ndo ooo I feel your pain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by VirginFinder: 9:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by VirginFinder: 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by VirginFinder: 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
onenaira3:

[s]LMFAOOOOOO. I can see my post pained you well hence you added miserable to the bastard. Lmfaoooooo. Ntoooor. No matter how much you cry, it will not change the fact. You were born to be slaves.

Igbo wants,out the same way ogoni, ijaw, and multiple tribes want out of the nation because it has proven over and over and over the useless country will never improve as long as the north holds power. But like the slaves yoloba are, as long as your master wants "one Nigeria", you'll forever be that docile slaves that follow them and lick their @ss. Sh1t u were the ONLY tribe from south that currently begging and keeping "one Nigeria" with them.

While, I'm at it

http://www.oduaassembly.com/?page_id=6

http://www.nigerianmuse.com/20061228122222zg/nigeria-watch/all-about-the-oputa-panel-hrvic/nigeria-has-persecuted-the-yoruba-submission-of-afenifere-to-the-human-rights-violations/
Funny thing about the link of this...they used an igbo lawyer to send their cries to HRVIC.. they couldn't find a Yoruba tokunbo to help them? Lmfaoooooo even their Afenifere group knows they aren't good for anything but creating fake degrees

Even small igala na their slave master in the land they sharing with them

http://nairaland.com.onnairaland.com/2555006/kogi-election-igala-domination-may

No where else is that found where the largest group in the state is being ruled by the minor group for years grin grin grin
But yet they shout "one Nigeria" while the rest of the south seeks resolution to Nigeria. LMFAOOOOO. Can you get more docile slave than them? Like I said, the Hausa/Fulani are blessed. This kind of obedience from slaves is not found anywhere else

BTW: no be talk the quotes words...an your own bros. There is even more but I'm stopping here cause I have to head back to work. Slaves all around. History...Benin slaves. Present...Fulani slaves and the future...by the looks of it, the entire North, including igala, slave grin

I await the next word you'll add to the bastard you going to call me. Lmfaooooooooo. Ndo ooo I feel your pain. [/s]

Bullshiiit!

You are a miserable bastard because you are trying hard to distort raw facts.

Let's sort it out, fact after the other.

Was Zik a figurehead, ceremonial president or not?

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by VirginFinder: 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
xtrorse the nonentity.
Make sure you quote all my posts and modify the ones you've already quoted as usual even as I go to bed.
Slave!
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 28, 2015
VirginFinder:
xtrorse the Ewu Biafra.
Who released you?
Oya come and lie down here!
VirginFinder:
When are your fellow ibo slaves going to beg Tinubu's daughter?
VirginFinder:
xtrorse the nonentity.
Make sure you quote all my posts and modify the ones you've already quoted as usual even as I go to bed.
Slave!

Abobaku a.k.a Ab0ki ass-licker in perpetual slavery, you're still rearing your ugly head with your incoherent and disjointed views after you escaped fatal pommelling for several nights now.

If you're man enough be coherent for once for a robust discourse else you remain a piss in the wind!

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 28, 2015
[s]
VirginFinder:

Bullshiiit!

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Keziah100: 6:57am On Sep 29, 2015
aleem50:
who has you finished? I just advised you to get a life ,stop wasting your precious time on NL all because of tribal war. Tribalism will soon kill you if you don't let tribalism leave your life.#werey

You are uselessly foolish
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Keziah100: 6:59am On Sep 29, 2015
Kagawa10:

Lol!
Chest beating ape!
You aint making sense and are too boring!

After giving you gutter water to drink? grin

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Keziah100: 7:00am On Sep 29, 2015
VirginFinder:
xtrorse the nonentity.
Slave!

Lmao @ as I go to bed, more like as I go under bridge Anuofia

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Keziah100: 7:03am On Sep 29, 2015
VirginFinder:

Bullshiiit!

Who knows you or your father? Zik is someone's Father mind you.
Be guided inugo?

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by aleem50(m): 10:48am On Sep 29, 2015
Keziah100:

You are uselessly foolish
who is this and by the way did I quoted you? Or you are just here for attention? All because your father just got one silly phone for you to surf the Internet.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Keziah100: 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2015
aleem50:
who is this and by the way did I quoted you? Or you are just here for attention? All because your father just got one silly phone for you to surf the Internet.

Which one did your papa buy for you? Borntroway pikin

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by VirginFinder: 8:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
xtrorse the Ijaw slavve.
Come and kneel down here!
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by VirginFinder: 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
Keziah100:

Lmao @ as I go to bed, more like as I go under bridge Anuofia

Ode!
Wasn't it from under the bridge that Fashola deported your fellow ibo slaves? You are quite 'smart'.
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by VirginFinder: 8:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
Keziah100:

Who knows you or your father? Zik is someone's Father mind you.
Be guided inugo?

You are a dullard!
Did that stop him from being a figurehead president?
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by VirginFinder: 8:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
xtrorse the Ewu Biafra.
Ohanaeze said the ibo slaves should take any ministerial appointments.
Don't you think they are already anticipating crumbs?
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by VirginFinder: 10:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
Food is ready.
Go and start quoting all my posts.
Zombie!
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 30, 2015
VirginFinder:
xtrorse the Ijaw slavve.
Come and kneel down here!
VirginFinder:

Ode!
Wasn't it from under the bridge that Fashola deported your fellow ibo slaves? You are quite 'smart'.
VirginFinder:

You are a dullard!
Did that stop him from being a figurehead president?
VirginFinder:
xtrorse the Ewu Biafra.
Ohanaeze said the ibo slaves should take any ministerial appointments.
Don't you think they are already anticipating crumbs?
VirginFinder:
Food is ready.
Go and start quoting all my posts.
Zombie!

Abobaku a.k.a Ab0ki ass-licker in perpetual slavery, you're still rearing your ugly head with your incoherent and disjointed views after you escaped fatal pommelling for several nights now.

If you're man enough be coherent for once for a robust discourse else you remain a piss in the wind!
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by VirginFinder: 9:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
xtrorse:

xtrorse the Ewu Biafra.
Come and lie down here!
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by VirginFinder: 9:05pm On Sep 30, 2015
xtrorse the lunatic.
It's 'pummeling' not pommelling.
Go and pick up your GCE forms. I volunteer to coach you.
Olodo!
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
VirginFinder:

xtrorse the Ewu Biafra.
Come and lie down here!
VirginFinder:
xtrorse the lunatic.
It's 'pummeling' not pommelling.
Go and pick up your GCE forms. I volunteer to coach you.
Olodo!

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by VirginFinder: 5:49pm On Oct 01, 2015
xtrorse the Ijaw slavve. Come and lie down here.
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by VirginFinder: 5:50pm On Oct 01, 2015
xtrorse the ewu Biafra. It's 'pummeling' not 'pommeling'. Olodo Biafraudian!
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
VirginFinder:
xtrorse the Ijaw slavve.
Come and lie down here.
VirginFinder:
xtrorse the ewu Biafra.
It's 'pummeling' not 'pommeling'.
Olodo Biafraudian!

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 01, 2015
xtrorse:

Guy ur life is acutely pathetic.... U re just a waste of matter in d space of time... Can u do me a favour... Shut down ur account nd get d hell out of nairaland to Biafra websites cos dis site is built by the Yolobas nd for d Yolobas... Useless flat head.... Anu kpam
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by VirginFinder: 7:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
PDP has zoned the 2019 presidency to the north.
Need we any more evidence that ibos are slaves?
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 01, 2015
lowgeorge:

Guy ur life is acutely pathetic.... U re just a waste of matter in d space of time... Can u do me a favour... Shut down ur account nd get d hell out of nairaland to Biafra websites cos dis site is built by the Yolobas nd for d Yolobas... Useless flat head.... Anu kpam

Frustrated descendant of a fallen demon, I feel your misery and pain but you shall continue to bark and bark like that braggart Bode Thomas till you meet your Waterloo...

Demented cretin!
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 01, 2015
VirginFinder:

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by VirginFinder: 10:18am On Oct 02, 2015
xtrorse the Ewu Biafra.
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by laudate: 1:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
VirginFinder:
xtrorse the ewu Biafra.
It's 'pummeling' not 'pommeling'.
Olodo Biafraudian!
VirginFinder:
xtrorse the Ijaw slavve.
Come and lie down here.
VirginFinder:
xtrorse the Ewu Biafra.

Chai! See heavy jabs!shocked shocked You are just dealing with this ekwensu left, right and centre. Chukwu biko! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (58) (Reply)

Tinubu In Panic Mode! See Picture Of Bullion Vans For Last Minute Mobilisation / Rivers Rerun Election: Live Result Thread / Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.