Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Cynthia Morgan Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today. (25114 Views)

Gifty Powers Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today / Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) / Beverly Osu Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With These Lovely Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today. by Dcaliphate(m): 10:35am On Sep 23, 2015
24? this one? if i hear!!!

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today. by fortunechy(m): 10:54am On Sep 23, 2015
this bitch is just 24 bt luks more older her age.............too much kpekus.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today. by ajademola2000(m): 12:05pm On Sep 23, 2015
Happy birthday sweerie
Re: Cynthia Morgan Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today. by FOREXMART(m): 12:08pm On Sep 23, 2015
Ajibo111:
the "DONT BREAK MY HEART CROONER" took to her Facebook page to announce to her fans about her birthday today being 23rd september 2015.

The singer, Cynthia Morgan is currently at the Burj Al Arab Luxury Hotel in Dubai, where she plans to
enjoy herself.

….y’all should send your birthday wishes…

what exactly is the German juice? well whatever it is me like me some German juice too.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today. by jamalchance(m): 12:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
24 yrs kwanu .....

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today. by Behira(f): 12:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
drnairalov:

smh chill d behira did plastic surgery..my cousin did for her..so chill.its plastic
cry its not fair why did u hav to expose me
Re: Cynthia Morgan Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today. by drnairalov: 2:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
Behira:
cry its not fair why did u hav to expose me

hehehehe sorry!!
Re: Cynthia Morgan Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today. by Rounakid(m): 2:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
Ajibo111:

thank you....

*******MODIFIED.......

WOW I HAVE MADE IT AGAIN.

MAKING FRONTPAGE at THIS EARLY MORNING IS NEVER A DAY JOB.....

LALASTICLALA THANK YOU FOR YOU BEING LOYAL.

I DEDICATE THIS FB
TO FA FOR BANING DIEGO COSTA AND RESCINDING GABRIEL YELLOW CARD...THAT SHOWS AN ABJECT HATE TO CHELSEA FC CLUB BY THE FA

cc.....rounakid.
It should be FP #proudlyErrDetector smileysmiley... Congrat tho... It's never a big deal... I once hit 'em thrice a day... smileysmiley...
Re: Cynthia Morgan Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today. by kachnov(m): 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2015
really?...she shares the same birthday with my bro,same age too. nice
Re: Cynthia Morgan Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today. by samuraski: 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
Happy birthday...cynthia morgan#yo boi#lol german juice
Re: Cynthia Morgan Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today. by Ajibo111(m): 7:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
Rounakid:

It should be FP #proudlyErrDetector smileysmiley... Congrat tho... It's never a big deal... I once hit 'em thrice a day... smileysmiley...

yes you are right......for being a proud ERROR DETECTOR i once engage in those acts when i were new in nairaland but as time goes on i quit the immature acts since i discovered it is a mere typos due to fastness in typing......but i know you will still change.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today. by Rounakid(m): 9:46pm On Sep 23, 2015
Ajibo111:

yes you are right......for being a proud ERROR DETECTOR i once engage in those acts when i were new in nairaland but as time goes on i quit the immature acts since i discovered it is a mere typos due to fastness in typing......but i know you will still change.
waoh! When u are new? I advice u check ur time of reg and also the time reg of the person u chattinq with... Before thinking of dropping such statement... When next u are into something lke this smileysad grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today. by Ajibo111(m): 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2015
Rounakid:
waoh! When u are new? I advice u check ur time of reg and also the time reg of the person u chattinq with... Before thinking of dropping such statement... When next u are into something lke this smileysad grin
kiddy,if this is your first nairaland account, i bet you are still a newbie in nairaland and you need to be oriented.

August 05, 2014......

dont be fooled by the date of this account i am using now, this is fourth account i am using in nairaland [in low voice]

the first three have been banned to further notice by this wicked mods due to my filthy comments i used.

but now ......am a changed person.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today. by Rounakid(m): 12:12am On Sep 24, 2015
Ajibo111:

kiddy,if this is your first nairaland account, i bet you are still a newbie in nairaland and you need to be oriented.

August 05, 2014......

dont be fooled by the date of this account i am using now, this is fourth account i am using in nairaland [in low voice]

the first three have been banned to further notice by this wicked mods due to my filthy comments i used.

but now ......am a changed person.
mxcheeeeeew... Tell me the names of those 4 banned account so that i will search and see those filthy commentarty of urx...
Ur next quote to me should be the 3 banned account monkers...
Dnt bother quotin me if u did'nt provide it... Cos i will simply snubb you...
#kidsShouldStopTellingLies sadsad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angela Okorie Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today, Shares Lovely Photos / Fela Kuti's 79th Posthumous Birthday Is Today. Post Your Favourite Lyrics, Quote / Toyin Lawani And Daughter In Same Hairstyle And Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.