Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Toyin Lawani And Daughter In Same Hairstyle And Outfit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani And Daughter In Same Hairstyle And Outfit (25115 Views)

Bobrisky And Hero Daniels Quarrel Over Toyin Lawani And Nina / Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs / Photo :: checkout Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter As They Rock Same Hairstyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Lawani And Daughter In Same Hairstyle And Outfit by winkmart: 1:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
The lovely lady shared a video of herself and daughter dancing in same outfit designed by her. Obviously they are both rocking the groove and showing off some cool skills, Like mother like daughter .

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/06/toyin-lawani-and-daughter-rocks-same.html

2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani And Daughter In Same Hairstyle And Outfit by winkmart: 1:52pm On Jun 03, 2016
more pictures on

www.blackberrybabes.com
Re: Toyin Lawani And Daughter In Same Hairstyle And Outfit by tundelis(m): 1:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
Until dey bring back our snake thread I ain't commenting on sh!t anymore angry angry angry

14 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani And Daughter In Same Hairstyle And Outfit by vizkiz: 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
why the daughter come get big belle pass her mama

the makeup on that woman's face though undecided

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani And Daughter In Same Hairstyle And Outfit by opeyemiieblog(m): 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
funny comments above me......lol
Re: Toyin Lawani And Daughter In Same Hairstyle And Outfit by tobtap: 2:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
dat kid is OBESE ...d mum shud be concerned lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani And Daughter In Same Hairstyle And Outfit by klassykute(m): 2:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
see belle o ..una no see am?

7 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani And Daughter In Same Hairstyle And Outfit by amiibaby(f): 2:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
I Wore it better check out my signature and click like if U like mine

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani And Daughter In Same Hairstyle And Outfit by Daniel058(m): 2:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
Like Mama like im Pikin..
Re: Toyin Lawani And Daughter In Same Hairstyle And Outfit by mazimee(m): 2:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
winkmart:
coot
Coot ke?

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani And Daughter In Same Hairstyle And Outfit by NinaArsenal(f): 2:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
None.
Re: Toyin Lawani And Daughter In Same Hairstyle And Outfit by ireneony(f): 2:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
None.
U can see the lady bleach her skin.

Mom and daughter are both ugly... gssshh.
Just look at her daughter big belly

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani And Daughter In Same Hairstyle And Outfit by onosprince(m): 2:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
Chisos...... See the girl belle, She go like beer well well grin

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani And Daughter In Same Hairstyle And Outfit by MadCow1: 2:16pm On Jun 03, 2016
I wish say, I fit say, the pikin fine pass her Mama, BUT THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE.. grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani And Daughter In Same Hairstyle And Outfit by Peacetemi: 2:19pm On Jun 03, 2016
If you're finer than your daughter , you should be concerned o.

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani And Daughter In Same Hairstyle And Outfit by Rutycool(f): 2:19pm On Jun 03, 2016
both of them. if you say none, you are just being jealous please repent....

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani And Daughter In Same Hairstyle And Outfit by Kaira333: 2:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
Is d daughter pregnant?

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani And Daughter In Same Hairstyle And Outfit by chimah3(m): 2:22pm On Jun 03, 2016
angry
Re: Toyin Lawani And Daughter In Same Hairstyle And Outfit by Temismith(f): 2:23pm On Jun 03, 2016
chai... the rock is in d daughter's stomach... the better is with the mother....Equation balanced

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani And Daughter In Same Hairstyle And Outfit by Franknony: 2:23pm On Jun 03, 2016
Her daughter
Re: Toyin Lawani And Daughter In Same Hairstyle And Outfit by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
I hate ladies with flat vaginaz..

It shld be fat, bulky with a camel toe..

That way, I can see it pout when sh kneels and pouts her asss for a doggy style- ma favorite position!
Re: Toyin Lawani And Daughter In Same Hairstyle And Outfit by Lilimax(f): 2:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
Peacetemi:
If you're finer than your daughter , you should be concerned o.
undecided shocked
Re: Toyin Lawani And Daughter In Same Hairstyle And Outfit by Lilimax(f): 2:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
MadCow1:
I wish say, I fit say, the pikin fine pass her Mama, BUT THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE.. grin grin grin grin
smiley
Re: Toyin Lawani And Daughter In Same Hairstyle And Outfit by 9jatatafo(m): 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
The little girl is cute but her tommy is kinda big from the trouser waistline
Re: Toyin Lawani And Daughter In Same Hairstyle And Outfit by Guyman02: 2:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
Its long who wore it best hit the FP, now back to Avengers news
Re: Toyin Lawani And Daughter In Same Hairstyle And Outfit by gurunlocker: 2:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
Did her daughter use pampers?

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani And Daughter In Same Hairstyle And Outfit by gurunlocker: 2:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
I hate ladies with flat vaginaz..

It shld be fat, bulky with a camel toe..

That way, I can see it pout when sh kneels and pouts her asss for a doggy style- ma favorite position!

well-done, na you analyse puss.y like this?
Re: Toyin Lawani And Daughter In Same Hairstyle And Outfit by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:36pm On Jun 03, 2016
gurunlocker:

well-done, na you analyse puss.y like this?
just trying to be bad ni jare
Re: Toyin Lawani And Daughter In Same Hairstyle And Outfit by Raph01: 2:38pm On Jun 03, 2016
ireneony:
None.
U can see the lady bleach her skin.

Mom and daughter are both ugly... gssshh.
Just look at her daughter big belly

7 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani And Daughter In Same Hairstyle And Outfit by pweeryambre: 2:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
amiibaby:
I Wore it better check out my signature and click like if U like mine
but you are sitting on air

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fela Kuti's 79th Posthumous Birthday Is Today. Post Your Favourite Lyrics, Quote / Desmond Elliot Celebrates His Mother's 70th Birthday (Photo) / Illbliss To VJ: 'May A Thousand Bats Rape Your Mother"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.