Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,821 members, 7,817,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Explain Hajj To Your Kids (info-graph) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Explain Hajj To Your Kids (info-graph) (8937 Views)

Unidentified Woman Who Died During Hajj Trip To Mecca (Photo) / Hajj Stampede: Things You Need To Know / How Hajj Was Performed In 1953 And Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Explain Hajj To Your Kids (info-graph) by eluquenson(m): 8:26am On Sep 23, 2015
In this time of the year, many Muslims around the world are performing Hajj rituals. And it's a good opportunity for parents to teach their kids about Hajj rituals and its significance.

We will try to provide you with a very simple way for teaching your kids about Hajj rituals, through this creative info-graphic, which will be interesting for your little kids.

Read below info-graphic that help you explain Hajj to your kids in a simple way.

Now, it is a good opportunity for parents to teach their kids about Hajj.

For more on Islamic Teachings Visit http://www.bettermuslims.com/

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explain Hajj To Your Kids (info-graph) by efilefun(m): 11:17am On Sep 23, 2015
So nice
Re: Explain Hajj To Your Kids (info-graph) by omisakint: 11:19am On Sep 23, 2015
Can't wait to visit my Muslim friends tomorrow and eat ram like Kilode

1 Like

Re: Explain Hajj To Your Kids (info-graph) by rattlesnake(m): 11:19am On Sep 23, 2015
It's heart that matters

2 Likes

Re: Explain Hajj To Your Kids (info-graph) by Omotayor123(f): 11:23am On Sep 23, 2015
Wow... Nice one!
Re: Explain Hajj To Your Kids (info-graph) by Mhomies: 11:24am On Sep 23, 2015
Jazak Allahu khaer
Re: Explain Hajj To Your Kids (info-graph) by Omotayor123(f): 11:25am On Sep 23, 2015
omisakint:
Can't wait to visit my Muslim friends tomorrow and eat ram like Kilode
Owo epo grin
Re: Explain Hajj To Your Kids (info-graph) by omusiliyu(m): 11:25am On Sep 23, 2015
Jazakallah khaeeran

1 Like

Re: Explain Hajj To Your Kids (info-graph) by omokoladele(m): 11:28am On Sep 23, 2015
Wishing all my muslim bro and sisters including Me safe journey.

Happy Eidel Kebir!
Re: Explain Hajj To Your Kids (info-graph) by Iamsolslim(m): 11:31am On Sep 23, 2015
ManSha Allah
Re: Explain Hajj To Your Kids (info-graph) by Jaymaxxy(m): 11:31am On Sep 23, 2015
Masallah!!!
Re: Explain Hajj To Your Kids (info-graph) by Ahzyz(m): 12:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
Good

Love 😍 that.
Re: Explain Hajj To Your Kids (info-graph) by soulhighman(m): 12:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
JideJamez:
And we also need to tell them how Mohammed (saw) truly died... Heard he died after he proposed "mubahala" I.e cursing/blaspheme Jesus Christ (Anabi Isa)

He died from poisoning meat given to him by a Jew war slave lady
Headaches fever due to severed aorta

Bashir died first after eating the sheep.
His daughter Fatima died from a miscarriage @18yrs old.
I heard , I heard, I heard........That is what is killing you guys. You will never learn about islam but only listen to hear says fed to you by your pastors. Try get some sense boy.

8 Likes

Re: Explain Hajj To Your Kids (info-graph) by eesdee: 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
Nice post
Re: Explain Hajj To Your Kids (info-graph) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 23, 2015
soulhighman:

I heard , I heard, I heard........That is what is killing you guys. You will never learn about islam but only listen to hear says fed to you by your pastors. Try get some sense boy.
you need to get brain as well... Facts are always facts .... I'm a born Muslim .... My grandpa of blessed memory Chief Imam.
Re: Explain Hajj To Your Kids (info-graph) by omoluabi001(m): 1:32pm On Sep 23, 2015
JideJamez:
And we also need to tell them how Mohammed (saw) truly died... Heard he died after he proposed "mubahala" I.e cursing/blaspheme Jesus Christ (Anabi Isa)

your level of madness cannot be measured... as old as u are u allowed yourself to be brainwashed.... #pathetic
Re: Explain Hajj To Your Kids (info-graph) by azezola(m): 2:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
Eid Mubarak folks
Re: Explain Hajj To Your Kids (info-graph) by umar4info(m): 2:24pm On Sep 23, 2015
JideJamez:

Who told you
Re: Explain Hajj To Your Kids (info-graph) by Haywhymido(m): 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
JideJamez:
you need to get brain as well... Facts are always facts .... I'm a born Muslim .... My grandpa of blessed memory Chief Imam.
been born into a muslim family or to the king of saudi wont make u enter the paradise. U n ur life as a muslim will insha Allah.
Re: Explain Hajj To Your Kids (info-graph) by soulhighman(m): 7:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
JideJamez:
Does that make you a scholar before your conversion. Or you think knowledge is passed through gene? Oh no! it is only the ability to acquire knowledge quickly and make use of it (intelligence) that is passed thru gene, not the knowledge itself.

(1) (Reply)

Reflect On These Quran Verses Anytime You Want To Commit A Sin / Is It Permissible To Close Your Eyes During Solat? / Zakat Calculation On Money At Your Finger Tips.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.