Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Revealed: Top 10 Lagos 419 Tricks You Should Never Fall For - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Revealed: Top 10 Lagos 419 Tricks You Should Never Fall For (37747 Views)

Welcome To USA - Tips And Tricks For Immigrants / Don't Fall For This White Handkerchief Trick By Kidnappers - AutoJoshNG / Top 10 Lagos Slangs You Must Know As A Resident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revealed: Top 10 Lagos 419 Tricks You Should Never Fall For by don4real18(m): 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
Someone tried the accident one on me but didn't succeed

1 Like

Re: Revealed: Top 10 Lagos 419 Tricks You Should Never Fall For by Sylver247: 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: Top 10 Lagos 419 Tricks You Should Never Fall For by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
amunkita:
OP.. since u omitted NAIRALAND GALS I won't blive u..

Nairaland gals own pass 419 ooo..
Wen u see a nairaland gal quote u, pls b skeptical cous the nxt thing would b making friend s with u only to tell u they like u and would like visiting u..

Once u send her transport fare, her moniker changes frm prettydonkey to Prettydiva..
Lol..that why i dont patronise them.
Re: Revealed: Top 10 Lagos 419 Tricks You Should Never Fall For by ikorodureporta: 1:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
Others:
*Paying rent for a non-existing accommodation. *Paying for job training & recruitment for a non-existing vacancy. *Paying your money into d bank thru a fake staff *Making online payment to purchase a non-existing item......

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: Top 10 Lagos 419 Tricks You Should Never Fall For by udemzyudex(m): 1:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
OK pls read this and comprehend it very well, when you're walking, someone try to look for your trouble by pushing you or the person come over to ask for direction from you pls don't let the person touch you, better still if the person start asking for where you don't know just ignore the person and walk away..

2 people i know fall victim, one lost #160k company money to these guys and he is paying #10k every month for the money e never use, the other lost #60k.

One just have to be careful..

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: Top 10 Lagos 419 Tricks You Should Never Fall For by baloney: 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2015
fake & faking is real in Lagos. that seem to be a chunk of Ppl specialty.
Re: Revealed: Top 10 Lagos 419 Tricks You Should Never Fall For by arsetalks(m): 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2015
Similar face happened to me twice. I lost my phone in the first one. The second one ( a wiser me) fooled me. I got the trick held the idiot on the neck only for another guy to beg for him not knowin they were together. Only discovered when they both mounted a bike and zoomed off.

1 Like

Re: Revealed: Top 10 Lagos 419 Tricks You Should Never Fall For by arsetalks(m): 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2015
amunkita:
OP.. since u omitted NAIRALAND GALS I won't blive u..

Nairaland gals own pass 419 ooo..
Wen u see a nairaland gal quote u, pls b skeptical cous the nxt thing would b making friend s with u only to tell u they like u and would like visiting u..

Once u send her transport fare, her moniker changes frm prettydonkey to Prettydiva..
Whyy will you send someone money to visit you. kilode100 tried this on me before. Asking for a recharge card of 1000 glo to chat. Such cheap bastards.
Re: Revealed: Top 10 Lagos 419 Tricks You Should Never Fall For by UIA04(f): 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2015
I remember reading about money doublers in chike and the river by chinua achebe and God knows how long ago that book was written so people still fall for that crap..
Some peoples stupidity is The same yesterday, today and forever

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: Top 10 Lagos 419 Tricks You Should Never Fall For by amunkita(m): 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
arsetalks:
Whyy will you send someone money to visit you. kilode100 tried this on me before. Asking for a recharge card of 1000 glo to chat. Such cheap bastards.

Hahaha.. u know they say conji nah bastardt..
Re: Revealed: Top 10 Lagos 419 Tricks You Should Never Fall For by arsetalks(m): 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2015
amunkita:

Hahaha.. u know they say conji nah bastardt..

I get bro.

1 Like

Re: Revealed: Top 10 Lagos 419 Tricks You Should Never Fall For by UIA04(f): 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2015
Op you didnt mention GNLD and their hungry looking emerald directors

1 Like

Re: Revealed: Top 10 Lagos 419 Tricks You Should Never Fall For by emeraldknytt(m): 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2015
lag is not the only place where these fraudulent acts are perpetrated.... Come IB and you go knw say na baboon b monkey papa

1 Like

Re: Revealed: Top 10 Lagos 419 Tricks You Should Never Fall For by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2015
ok.
Re: Revealed: Top 10 Lagos 419 Tricks You Should Never Fall For by kilode100(f): 11:06pm On Sep 23, 2015
arsetalks:

See this 419 ape lookalike that told Mr he was a virgin and that he wanted to marry me grin grin
I asked him if he was gainfully employed, he said he writes some inline stuff.. I told him to register with common 1k glo airtime o.. He agreed, then told me to send my number to him which I promptly provided.. Then next day, his mother called me pleading with me not to break his son's heart and that her son is inexperienced and I should come and see immediately o.. The next Hus Aunt called na him I para for them jare... Arsetalk started begging me... He sent his mom's pictures, his own and every family member o.. I pressured him to send the 1k glo, and as soon as he sent it, I deleted his black ugly hairy ass.

Thanks all...
It is still Kilode100 and I still collect 1k glo.
kiss kiss kiss

25 Likes

Re: Revealed: Top 10 Lagos 419 Tricks You Should Never Fall For by kilode100(f): 11:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
arsetalks:
Similar face happened to me twice. I lost my phone in the first one. The second one ( a wiser me) fooled me. I got the trick held the idiot on the neck only for another guy to beg for him not knowin they were together. Only discovered when they both mounted a bike and zoomed off.

The other time, you told me an Agege bread seller stole your phone abi?.. Why does terrible things happen to you this black niggar?...

As long as your Blockous is hungry for toto, bad things will always happen to you.

Dirty bastard cheesy cheesy

19 Likes

Re: Revealed: Top 10 Lagos 419 Tricks You Should Never Fall For by kilode100(f): 11:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
Mrcdorv:
Lol..that why i dont patronise them.

Lobatan!!
Majority of the guys here can't chase girls offline, That's why they gsll prey to olosho girls ....

Take Someone like arsetalk, that even had his mother call me to marry him.. Meanwhile, I ve never set eyes in him ... In a spate of 5seconds, he had leaked his family secrets to a total stranger..

Make I find him mam picture upload for my avatar. cheesy cheesy

28 Likes

Re: Revealed: Top 10 Lagos 419 Tricks You Should Never Fall For by kilode100(f): 11:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
Arsetalk, come and debunk my story o...
Conji go soon kill you cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Revealed: Top 10 Lagos 419 Tricks You Should Never Fall For by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 23, 2015
kilode100:

Lobatan!!
Majority of the guys here can't chase girls offline, That's why they gsll prey to olosho girls ....

Take Someone like arsetalk, that even had his mother call me to marry him.. Meanwhile, I ve never set eyes in him ... In a spate of 5seconds, he had leaked his family secrets to a total stranger..

Make I find him mam picture upload for my avatar. cheesy cheesy
Am like...john cena.
Re: Revealed: Top 10 Lagos 419 Tricks You Should Never Fall For by izutex007(m): 11:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
JJC? True talk!!!

From d description...i nearly fell to d@ of the familiar face.

Was glad i wriggled myself as soon as the guy tried embracing me. I must say God was involved.
Re: Revealed: Top 10 Lagos 419 Tricks You Should Never Fall For by arsetalks(m): 8:19am On Sep 24, 2015
You bloody wish this happened. Right.

kilode100:

See this 419 ape lookalike that told Mr he was a virgin and that he wanted to marry me grin grin
I asked him if he was gainfully employed, he said he writes some inline stuff.. I told him to register with common 1k glo airtime o.. He agreed, then told me to send my number to him which I promptly provided.. Then next day, his mother called me pleading with me not to break his son's heart and that her son is inexperienced and I should come and see immediately o.. The next Hus Aunt called na him I para for them jare... Arsetalk started begging me... He sent his mom's pictures, his own and every family member o.. I pressured him to send the 1k glo, and as soon as he sent it, I deleted his black ugly hairy ass.

Thanks all...
It is still Kilode100 and I still collect 1k glo.
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Revealed: Top 10 Lagos 419 Tricks You Should Never Fall For by Stephdagud: 8:25am On Sep 24, 2015
I fell for the familiar face scam earlier this year and I lost my phone. It almost happened the second time but thank God I immediately held my wallet and phone tightly.
Re: Revealed: Top 10 Lagos 419 Tricks You Should Never Fall For by kilode100(f): 10:15am On Sep 24, 2015
arsetalks:
You bloody wish this happened. Right.

Is that all you can say you" perverting " asshole cheesy cheesy

Ashawo boy with an equally ashawo mama from a broken home cool

Why did you add me on Bbm?
You wan Bleep kilode100 sweet Toto abi?..

I can see you photoshopped your pics but your hollow jaundiced eyes still looks as lifeless as ever.

Oniranu.

11 Likes

Re: Revealed: Top 10 Lagos 419 Tricks You Should Never Fall For by kilode100(f): 10:18am On Sep 24, 2015
Person papa just dey hungry me to fvck.

I wanna Bleep an old cargo mehn..

10 Likes

Re: Revealed: Top 10 Lagos 419 Tricks You Should Never Fall For by Superman11(m): 10:23am On Sep 24, 2015
kilode100:
Person papa just dey hungry me to fvck.

I wanna Bleep an old cargo mehn..

lawd have macy .. when you carry big belle
Re: Revealed: Top 10 Lagos 419 Tricks You Should Never Fall For by kilode100(f): 10:25am On Sep 24, 2015
Superman11:

lawd have macy .. when you carry big belle

My Sweetheart, where ve you been?..

I just wanna bang an octogenarian mehn...

4 Likes

Re: Revealed: Top 10 Lagos 419 Tricks You Should Never Fall For by cronsberg: 12:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
Thats why i like official things, doing things officially the good old fashioned ways. If you have a website, then you should also have an office somewhere that is well known. If i want a visa, i instinctively know that only embassies are authorised to issue visas therefore i go straight to an embassy. If you claim to be an investment expert that can double my money quickly, then how come no one else know you, or how come you don't have and office in a well known address with a functioning website and an active landline business phone.
People should learn to do things the official way. Learn to transact and interact with real agencies, real businesses, real authorities and for you to know those you are transacting with are real, then they should have real things on ground like and office, office phone lines(preferably landlines), website, people e.t.c not some virtual ghosts who only exist on phone or on email. Thats why as soon as the electricity privatization exercise was finished by GEJ, i googled some of the beneficiary companies and was shocked to find most don't have a website, and some have websites that are clearly quickly made few days to the privatization, those websites are unnavigable, have no information at all. And you wonder if those companies are really power utility companies in the first place. smh
Re: Revealed: Top 10 Lagos 419 Tricks You Should Never Fall For by Superman11(m): 1:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
kilode100:

My Sweetheart, where ve you been?..

I just wanna bang an octogenarian mehn...

your husband nor go vex??
I am fine ooh . just having fun here
Re: Revealed: Top 10 Lagos 419 Tricks You Should Never Fall For by kilode100(f): 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
Superman11:

your husband nor go vex??
I am fine ooh . just having fun here

What husband doesn't know, won't hurt him...
Inbox me your blockous you hear? cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Revealed: Top 10 Lagos 419 Tricks You Should Never Fall For by Superman11(m): 2:24pm On Sep 24, 2015
kilode100:

What husband doesn't know, won't hurt him...
Inbox me your blockous you hear? cheesy

My own go injure you ooo. e fit fit spoil something u hear !!
Re: Revealed: Top 10 Lagos 419 Tricks You Should Never Fall For by kilode100(f): 2:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
Superman11:

My own go injure you ooo. e fit fit spoil something u hear !!

Na mouth you get jor.. Show me the kini cheesy

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uber, Bolt drivers threaten To Go On Indefinite Strike From Monday / Terrible Accident In Kogi Kills Many (Graphic Photos) / Passengers Travelling To Zaria Involved In Accident, Many Dead (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.