Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Trailer Crushes Conductor To Death In Lagos [graphic Photos] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trailer Crushes Conductor To Death In Lagos [graphic Photos] (859 Views)

Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Trailer Mashes Conductor To Another Trailer [graphic Photo] / SHOCKING PHOTOS: Trailer Crushes Car In Ogun State This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trailer Crushes Conductor To Death In Lagos [graphic Photos] by checkurback: 10:06am On Sep 23, 2015
A trailer conductor was killed this morning at Coker along the Badagry expressway in Lagos. Eyewitnesses say the unidentified conductor had called on a trailer driver to help him move his own trailer forward so he can offload the goods in his trailer. As the driver tried moving the vehicle, he suffered brake failure and pressed the conductor against another trailer. The deceased died instantly.

http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/?p=8979

Re: Trailer Crushes Conductor To Death In Lagos [graphic Photos] by peterovanski(m): 10:07am On Sep 23, 2015
Yeeeee
Re: Trailer Crushes Conductor To Death In Lagos [graphic Photos] by Tongsman(m): 10:07am On Sep 23, 2015
RIP
Re: Trailer Crushes Conductor To Death In Lagos [graphic Photos] by tolexy007(m): 10:08am On Sep 23, 2015
cry cry cry
Re: Trailer Crushes Conductor To Death In Lagos [graphic Photos] by TheMainMan: 10:08am On Sep 23, 2015
Jesuuu... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Trailer Crushes Conductor To Death In Lagos [graphic Photos] by hob(m): 10:11am On Sep 23, 2015
RIP BRO
Re: Trailer Crushes Conductor To Death In Lagos [graphic Photos] by Imortal001: 10:12am On Sep 23, 2015
Oghene biko!
Re: Trailer Crushes Conductor To Death In Lagos [graphic Photos] by BabaPeace: 10:15am On Sep 23, 2015
May God never let us go out when the roads are hungry
Re: Trailer Crushes Conductor To Death In Lagos [graphic Photos] by ModiKen(m): 10:15am On Sep 23, 2015
Why why!!! Why accidents everyday
Re: Trailer Crushes Conductor To Death In Lagos [graphic Photos] by whirlwind7(m): 10:25am On Sep 23, 2015
And the death count continues...
Be careful, people. Don't become a part of the statistics.

May God's shield protect us everyday on our daily hustle
Re: Trailer Crushes Conductor To Death In Lagos [graphic Photos] by nerodenero: 10:26am On Sep 23, 2015
Whenever I see trailers, my thought is Danger, stay clear!!!

Need a first-class flight to hell or heaven, trailers on our roads and everywhere are sure-bet.

RIP bro!
Re: Trailer Crushes Conductor To Death In Lagos [graphic Photos] by Tallesty1(m): 10:37am On Sep 23, 2015
Wetin I find come here? cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes Conductor To Death In Lagos [graphic Photos] by ModiKen(m): 10:42am On Sep 23, 2015
Instead of me to shout Jesus or say "May God save us" like the typical Nigerian would say, I would rather say this.....

The road and transport agencies tasked with the responsibility of ensuring the safety of our roads and the vehicles that ply them have failed woefully in their duties.

Everyday accidents upon accidents; if its not okada accident today, it would be container falls and crushes other vehicles or multiple accidents.

This bloody oyibo man country wey I dey, I no remember wen last I hear of scratch-my-motor type of accident let alone someone or people losing their lives.

Everything works here. Authorities are alive to their duties here but in my country, Nigeria, the opposite is the case and it breaks my heart.

Everybody jus dey do as e like cos we know say the relevant govt agencies no go do anytin, highest u settle dem with small thing.

Agencies such as FRSC, LATSMA and the likes ought to ensure the road worthiness of the vehicles, okads and trucks on our roads.....but no they won't do dat....all they care about is collecting egunje.

BTW, we need trains all over the country especially in a congested city like Lagos.

I'm not talking about locomotive trains but high quality trains that won't break down during the journey.

Would the world end if we have trains running from Lagos to Onitsha and back?

People could be living in Onitsha and be working in Lagos or vice versa; it would take dem less than an hour to get their work places, no traffic issues of any sort.....but companies like ABC transport, Ekenedili Chukwu and other major transport companies won't be happy about and do all they can to stop it cos it would be bad for business. Kai!

See this accident now, this man died cause of simple brake failure. Chai!!!

Imagine this same trailer had failed brake on a sloppy road by a very busy market; we know the high number of lives that would be lost.

Nigerian authorites mak una wake up to una responsibilities!!! This death everyday is getting too much.

(1) (Reply)

Why Mr. Godwin Emefiele Should Have Been Fired / Saraki'arraignment Before The CCT Would Die A Natural Death.-Braithwaite / Understanding America For The Non-american Black: American Tribalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.