Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

APC Where Is Thou Change? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Where Is Thou Change? (557 Views)

APC.... Where Is The Looters List Na??? / APC Where Are The Youths In Your Appointments? - Sola Ajibola / APC Where Is The Change? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Where Is Thou Change? by benson81(m): 10:10am On Sep 23, 2015
With all the hype before and after the general elections by APC about change and a new nigeria devoid of corruption.i find it hard that tickets for governorship polls were given to people as controversial as Slyva(bayelsa) and idris(kogi).not only are they controversial but they have had long runnings with the graft agencies for stealing public funds while they were governors of these states in the past. I know there are ppl on NL who whose stock in trade is to come as attack dogs to insult anyone who states the fact,becos of party or individuals.but the truth needs to be stated.

1 Like

Re: APC Where Is Thou Change? by Firefire(m): 10:18am On Sep 23, 2015
APC is a party of professional looters and career criminals. - Slyva
Re: APC Where Is Thou Change? by obailala(m): 10:21am On Sep 23, 2015
benson81:
With all the hype before and after the general elections by APC about change and a new nigeria devoid of corruption.i find it hard that tickets for governorship polls were given to people as controversial as Slyva(bayelsa) and idris(kogi).not only are they controversial but they have had long runnings with the graft agencies for stealing public funds while they were governors of these states in the past. I know there are ppl on NL who whose stock in trade is come as attack dogs to insult anyone who states the fact,becos of party or individuals.but the truth needs to be stated.
CHange is not a rapid process, Buhari is not a military dictator who can impose candidates so you cannot expect him to dictate who and who emerges candidates in different state party structures.

If you are still wondering what the real change is, just think about the difference between N70million (just approved for the 55th independent anniversary celebration) and N6.6billion which was approved for a similar event in 2010; that is what the change is all about... and don't get it twisted, the change is 'Buhari' and not the other thieves... Nice day ahead!
Re: APC Where Is Thou Change? by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 23, 2015
You guys misunderstood the change apc is talking about,

The question you should have asked yourselves earlier on is what type of change will people like Atiku, Tinibu, Obasanjo, IBB, Amaechi and co will bring to Nigeria.

The change they talked about was just about their pocket and continuation of funnels they and their ally's use to steal funds which GEJ was closing down through his anti corruption technology implementations like the IPPIS, starting from the subsidy stealing funnel.

Didn't OBJ ask GEJ and i quote, "you think you can transform Nigeria by building railways and reviving agriculture abi?" that question alone should tell Nigerians who their enemies are.

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/nigerian-blogger-dare-lasisi-posts-shocker-questions-from-gej-to-obj.106547

I only pity my friends who supported APC, they will hear it from me.

1 Like

Re: APC Where Is Thou Change? by benson81(m): 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2015
gboss4sure:
You guys misunderstood the change apc is talking about,

The question you should have asked yourselves earlier on is what type of change will people like Atiku, Tinibu, Obasanjo, IBB, Amaechi and co will bring to Nigeria.

The change they talked about was just about their pocket and continuation of funnels they and their ally's use to steal funds which GEJ was closing down through his anti corruption technology implementations like the IPPIS, starting from the subsidy stealing funnel.

Didn't OBJ ask GEJ and i quote, "you think you can transform Nigeria by building railways and reviving agriculture abi?" that question alone should tell Nigerians who their enemies are.

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/nigerian-blogger-dare-lasisi-posts-shocker-questions-from-gej-to-obj.106547

I only pity my friends who supported APC, they will hear it from me.
Indeed majority of Nigerians are gullible.it is very simple to see that if u sieve through the party more than 50% came from pdp.the same party they said destroyed the nation.so who was deceiving who i ask?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Cabinet: Cleanest Dirty Shirts In The Laundry? (1) / I Never Supported Ex-president Jonathan Anti Corruption Style – Falana Says / The World Ends Today 7/10/2015 - Christian Group Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.