Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,088 members, 7,957,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:29 AM

Cheap Web Hosting Company To Work With - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Cheap Web Hosting Company To Work With (754 Views)

Hostspaceng - Reliable And Affordable Hosting Company / Recommended Tips For Bloggers That Wish To Work With Brands / I Urgently Need a reliable company to develop an E-commerce Website for me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Web Hosting Company To Work With by gbolakpine(m): 10:50am On Sep 23, 2015
Sincerely have not really seen a bigger website using this hosting company. But for less bigger websites and blogs including new blogs, without any doubt, whogohost.com will surely provide you with nothing but the best cheap hosting services for your websites and blogs.

I personally have been enjoying two years of cheap web hosting services with this company and haven't had any reason to regret. My entertainment blog, kongegist.com is currently hosted by whogohost company and very soon this blog will be hosted by the same company.

They stand to be one of the cheapest web hosting companies in Nigeria, if not the cheapest of them all and they charge as low as N1700 to host your websites and blogs and subsequently charge about N2400 the yearly...

For new websites and blogs in Nigeria i recommend you get your hosting account with this company... Why do i say so?

WhoGoHost is currently one of the top three web Hosting companies in Nigeria. They currently have over 7,000 hosting accounts on their Servers at the moment.

WhoGoHost is an accredited .NG Reseller and is currently one of the top .NG Domain Registrars. They currently register second level and third level .NG domains.

WhoGoHost currently has over 15,000 active domains in its services, and intends to go further than that over time.

They offer top notch customer service which is available via live chat, support tickets or mails, and phone calls. With 24-hour support during weekdays, and are gearing towards 24/7 customer support.

Lastly and do not forget, Cheap hosting services...!

Get your hosting account now... [url]WhoGoHost.com[/url]
http://wealthstore..com.ng/2015/09/whogohostcom-cheap-web-hosting-company.html
Re: Cheap Web Hosting Company To Work With by uanda(m): 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2015
Obviously, you are one of them and not just a client. Are you aware that they have one of the poorest in terms of monthly bandwidth?

A new blog hosted with WhoGoHost can pay as much as 20k yearly if the have as little as 100,000 pageviews monthly.

While other hosting companies offer unlimited bandwidth, WhoGoHost offer very limited bandwidth.

1 Like

Re: Cheap Web Hosting Company To Work With by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
what most blog needs is Unlimited Bandwidth because of traffic, so i agree with you @uanda

Kindly check my signature for website, we offer unlimited bandwidth for very cheap price per year.

Host that your high bandwidth or traffic website/blog with us today!

Regards.
Re: Cheap Web Hosting Company To Work With by ultrazone(m): 1:04am On Jan 29, 2016
mm

(1) (Reply)

.xyz Or .ninja Domain Name Wchich Is Better For Website? / HELP: Am Seriously In Need Of Your Help On Creating A Blog And A Website. / Facebook Phishing Page For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.