Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,026 members, 7,810,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

HELP: Am Seriously In Need Of Your Help On Creating A Blog And A Website. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / HELP: Am Seriously In Need Of Your Help On Creating A Blog And A Website. (725 Views)

Steps To Take Before Creating A Website - Techknowng.com / Total Cost In Creating A Blog / 10 Things You Must Know And Have Before Creating A Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP: Am Seriously In Need Of Your Help On Creating A Blog And A Website. by logadims: 6:23am On Apr 02, 2016
Good day, everyone! I'll like to know all about setting up a blog and all i need to set up, to maintain it, start making money from it and the cost for starting it up!
And also, i'll like to know about that of a website.

Please professionals drop your contacts so we can have discussions. Thanks.
Re: HELP: Am Seriously In Need Of Your Help On Creating A Blog And A Website. by webincomeplus(m): 6:35am On Apr 02, 2016
As for setting up a self-hosted Wordpress blog, it's something you can do yourself if you choose to.

I have put up a free tutorial at http://howtocreateablog.org and that would be all you need to set it up successfully on your own.

Secondly, depending on what you need it for, a website might not be necessary, as you can use the blog to serve it's purpose.
Re: HELP: Am Seriously In Need Of Your Help On Creating A Blog And A Website. by holuphisayor(m): 6:58am On Apr 02, 2016
Can create a wordpress blog for you free.
you'll pay for domain and hosting.
You'll have to know what you would be posting on the blog though.
Re: HELP: Am Seriously In Need Of Your Help On Creating A Blog And A Website. by NnamdiN: 7:18am On Apr 02, 2016
holuphisayor:
Can create a wordpress blog for you free.
you'll pay for domain and hosting.
You'll have to know what you would be posting on the blog though.
hi. Does it cost anything to get an adsense code?
Re: HELP: Am Seriously In Need Of Your Help On Creating A Blog And A Website. by holuphisayor(m): 7:21am On Apr 02, 2016
NnamdiN:
hi. Does it cost anything to get an adsense code?
You would have to be approved to monetise your website through adsense before getting codes. And you would have worked a lot on your website. You mean if it cost you cash? NO
Re: HELP: Am Seriously In Need Of Your Help On Creating A Blog And A Website. by logadims: 7:50am On Apr 02, 2016
if you're an expert drop your contact so we can talk. Thanks
Re: HELP: Am Seriously In Need Of Your Help On Creating A Blog And A Website. by NnamdiN: 9:49am On Apr 02, 2016
holuphisayor:

You would have to be approved to monetise your website through adsense before getting codes. And you would have worked a lot on your website. You mean if it cost you cash? NO
thanks a bunch. Someone told me it cost 15k to get an adsense code. Sounded weird
Re: HELP: Am Seriously In Need Of Your Help On Creating A Blog And A Website. by Donniefred(m): 2:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
Re: HELP: Am Seriously In Need Of Your Help On Creating A Blog And A Website. by roaringlamb01(m): 7:01am On Apr 03, 2016
Hi,
I am a professional... Done this a couple of times. Call me on 08051985616.

Lets talk better so that I can answer some of your questions.

Good morning.
Re: HELP: Am Seriously In Need Of Your Help On Creating A Blog And A Website. by logadims: 7:43am On Apr 06, 2016
roaringlamb01:
Hi, I am a professional... Done this a couple of times. Call me on 08051985616.
Lets talk better so that I can answer some of your questions.
Good morning.
okay i'll do that.

(1) (Reply)

Google Sent Payment Today, 3rd July. Is It A Mistake Or Change Of Policy / Help How Do I Verify My UK Google Adsense / I Need A Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.