Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Oranges Injected With HIV Positive Blood - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oranges Injected With HIV Positive Blood (2715 Views)

Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo / "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" / "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oranges Injected With HIV Positive Blood by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 23, 2015
The immigration services of Algeria recovered a large quantity of these oranges coming from Libya. These oranges were injected with positive tested Hiv & AIDS blood.

And i wonder if the wicked hausas will do such to biafrans,more like poison

In essence the hausas(+yorubas) will say we wont starve u,they will tell the world they are sell foods to the rebels, there is no food blockade"
So biafrans should be careful when the time comes,

How is ur atonement?

Re: Oranges Injected With HIV Positive Blood by adedayourt(m): 11:19am On Sep 23, 2015
Due to the sensitive nature of the words posted below readers are advices to read with caution or not read at all

without apologies
Op u are a very s.tupip nd very fellow. nd of d opinion pple needed to brain examined thoroughly bcus u thousands of mile away frm ok.

sud u pik up a story dat has no correlation wit dis bloved country manipulation it jus to suit ur blind propagation of wateva useless biafra u wana propagate
sud u assacinate other pples character simply bcus u too foooolish to comprhend d santity of other tribe
am not against ur biafra but in doin so pls avoid staining other pple wit words.
bas.tard

nd fr d record d xpet me to reply wateva word u send in form f mention.
get a brain cus its obvious u got none

MOD abeg no allow my ban too dey long, dis op na mumu.

10 Likes

Re: Oranges Injected With HIV Positive Blood by Omotayor123(f): 11:22am On Sep 23, 2015
OP.. You can lie ooo

2 Likes

Re: Oranges Injected With HIV Positive Blood by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 23, 2015
Omotayor123:
OP.. You can lie ooo
does that look like my hand
Re: Oranges Injected With HIV Positive Blood by Omotayor123(f): 11:32am On Sep 23, 2015
PrinceBundu:
does that look like my hand
Since the story is Fake, it's tantamount to lying.! Letz stop misleading one Another!
Re: Oranges Injected With HIV Positive Blood by Punstar: 11:37am On Sep 23, 2015
Paranoia, Mass hysteria and Familial Schizophrenia run in some pple's veins undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Oranges Injected With HIV Positive Blood by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 23, 2015
adedayourt:
Due to the sensitive nature of the words posted below readers are advices to read with caution or not read at all

without apologies
Op u are a very s.tupip nd very fellow. nd of d opinion pple needed to brain examined thoroughly bcus u thousands of mile away frm ok.

sud u pik up a story dat has no correlation wit dis bloved country manipulation it jus to suit ur blind propagation of wateva useless biafra u wana propagate
sud u assacinate other pples character simply bcus u too foooolish to comprhend d santity of other tribe
am not against ur biafra but in doin so pls avoid staining other pple wit words.
bas.tard

nd fr d record d xpet me to reply wateva word u send in form f mention.
get a brain cus its obvious u got none

MOD abeg no allow my ban too dey long, dis op na mumu.
Bro there is no call for insults, is it because a wrote Biafra there, this was copied from facebook from a foreign friend

Cool down OK

1 Like

Re: Oranges Injected With HIV Positive Blood by truefact: 11:55am On Sep 23, 2015
PrinceBundu:
The immigration services of Algeria recovered a large quantity of these oranges coming from Libya. These oranges were injected with positive tested Hiv & AIDS blood.

And i wonder if the wicked hausas will do such to biafrans,more like poison

In essence the hausas(+yorubas) will say we wont starve u,they will tell the world they are sell foods to the rebels, there is no food blockade"
So biafrans should be careful when the time comes,

How is ur atonement?
Why must it be Hausa plus yoruba? Why can't any of you cowards come one by one? Cowards

2 Likes

Re: Oranges Injected With HIV Positive Blood by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 23, 2015
truefact:

Yoruba? Why can't any of you cowards come one by one? Cowards
Adedayourt look at someone u can report,he called ur tribe cowards, wat can u say

1 Like

Re: Oranges Injected With HIV Positive Blood by PenSniper: 12:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
HERE IS A PSYCHOPATIC CASE.

2 Likes

Re: Oranges Injected With HIV Positive Blood by Missy89(f): 12:20pm On Sep 23, 2015
You cant transmit HIV to anyone by injecting infected blood inside citrus.

5 Likes

Re: Oranges Injected With HIV Positive Blood by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 23, 2015
Missy89:
Are u a science student plz
Re: Oranges Injected With HIV Positive Blood by ayindejimmy(m): 1:32pm On Sep 23, 2015
Op.
This shows ur ignorance about the HIV.
The virus cannot survive in an orange for so long.
Those virus are living things. You take them out of their habitat, how will they breath and feed?
Don't you know citrus is also a cleansen agent?

1 Like

Re: Oranges Injected With HIV Positive Blood by Decentconnect4: 1:38pm On Sep 23, 2015
wonderful

Re: Oranges Injected With HIV Positive Blood by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 23, 2015
ayindejimmy:
Op.
This shows ur ignorance about the HIV.
The virus cannot survive in an orange for so long.
Those virus are living things. You take them out of their habitat, who will they breath and feed?
Don't you know citrus is also a cleansen agent?
Do u really really really know what is virus?
Ask u science lecturer ,thats if u ar nt a drop out
Re: Oranges Injected With HIV Positive Blood by Babalawoo: 1:52pm On Sep 23, 2015
Lol. ignorance is a disease. HIV survives poorly in the environment (outside human body). That's why mosquitoes or even an unsterilized needle with the virus for days can't transmit the virus as they'll all become non-viable.
Re: Oranges Injected With HIV Positive Blood by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
OP you are a fool and illiterate. An insult to our igbo tribe.

I usually stay out of Biafra threads because my tribe is the one in question. This goes a long way to show that most people gunning for Biafra are jobless illiterate who don't have any work.

Pls for the sake of your stupidity, once HIV is out of the body system, it dies within minutes.

2. The stomach's acid at pH 1 , if at all u understand what I'm saying, will destroy the HIV virus. Permit me to digress, that's why the jingle goes, spit or swallow, don't let it wallow...

Thread closed... go and get a job to keep busy

1 Like

Re: Oranges Injected With HIV Positive Blood by ayindejimmy(m): 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2015
PrinceBundu:

Do u really really really know what is virus?
Ask u science lecturer ,thats if u ar nt a drop out

All these small boys, always quick with insults.

Educate urself

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2006/06/060602-AIDS.html

How does vitamin C help to kill unwanted viruses and prevent disease?
Vitamin C expert, Dr. Thomas Levy says, "vitamin C is referred to as an antioxidant that donates or gives up its electrons. On the other hand, a toxin, infection or anything that causes a medical symptom in the body is a result of oxidative stress or due to a lack of electrons." So, it's really quite simple, if our body lacks enough electrons - we will get sick.

m.naturalnews.com/news/040770_vitamin_C_virus_Dr_Thomas_Levy.html

Despite the popularity of this rumor, you still can't contract HIV from food.

https://m.facebook.com/snopes/posts/603541893123667

You can apologize later... If you ain't too arrogant to.

By the way. I actually dropped out of High school due to financial constraints. Had to Work my way thru GCE and Jamb to be a certified linguist.
Now,what are u?
Re: Oranges Injected With HIV Positive Blood by ayindejimmy(m): 3:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
OldJohn:
OP you are a fool and illiterate. An insult to our igbo tribe.

I usually stay out of Biafra threads because my tribe is the one in question. This goes a long way to show that most people gunning for Biafra are jobless illiterate who don't have any work.

Pls for the sake of your stupidity, once HIV is out of the body system, it dies within minutes.

2. The stomach's acid at pH 1 , if at all u understand what I'm saying, will destroy the HIV virus. Permit me to digress, that's why the jingle goes, spit or swallow, don't let it wallow...

Thread closed... go and get a job to keep busy

I tire o!

All these small boys and rumours

And when you try to correct you they take to insults
Re: Oranges Injected With HIV Positive Blood by Missy89(f): 3:53pm On Sep 23, 2015
PrinceBundu:

Are u a science student plz

I dont have to be
blood / mucus membrane contact is the probable way must infections occur. the virus is fragile can not survive on an acidic host (orange)

Besides, you can even drink an infected blood as still be okay if you dont have cuts in your mouth. the The virus cannot cross through the oral epithelium. It will be destroyed in the stomach.
Re: Oranges Injected With HIV Positive Blood by Fash20: 4:55pm On Sep 23, 2015
Missy89:
are you sure? Oya let's test it on ya.
Re: Oranges Injected With HIV Positive Blood by Maghan37: 4:57pm On Sep 23, 2015
Decentconnect4:
wonderful
The question is do u want to give up ur future to some sugar mommy.
Re: Oranges Injected With HIV Positive Blood by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
OP you are suffering from CTE.

(1) (Reply)

A New York Times Report On Gen Buhari Government In 1984 / Biafra : IPOB To Hold “MEGA” Protest In London,british MP Angela Rainer To Join / Breaking Ugu News:: Obiano Speaks..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.