Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

See The Photo That Is Melting Hearts Across The World - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Photo That Is Melting Hearts Across The World (1134 Views)

Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts / Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? / Pre-wedding Photo That Got Everyone Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Photo That Is Melting Hearts Across The World by Starships4u(m): 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
And it’s easy to see why, right? This touching photo of a devoted father with his little boy, who seems oblivious to his act of kindness, has been viewed over a million times. The doting dad is literally soaked to the skin as he walks down the street with his briefcase in one hand and his bone dry young son holding on to the handle strap of his umbrella in the other.

2 Likes

Re: See The Photo That Is Melting Hearts Across The World by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
he should have carried the boy instead

2 Likes

Re: See The Photo That Is Melting Hearts Across The World by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
Act of Love I think.
Re: See The Photo That Is Melting Hearts Across The World by doublewisdom: 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2015
Nothing extraordinary here. 98% of fathers would do same.
Re: See The Photo That Is Melting Hearts Across The World by pet4ril(f): 6:33am On Sep 24, 2015
Father's love
Re: See The Photo That Is Melting Hearts Across The World by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 24, 2015
Eyaa..
Re: See The Photo That Is Melting Hearts Across The World by mystiqueDZ(f): 7:02am On Sep 24, 2015
Oh puhleeeese.....
Carry the boy,that way no one is soaked!!!

(1) (Reply)

CRUEL Fate-the Story Of Blessing, An HIV Positive Ex-prostitute. / I Think My Best Option Is To Get Married And Still Keep My Girlfriends / Torn Between Love And Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.