Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) (47218 Views)

Bar Owner Shoots Man Dead In Oyo (Graphic Photos, Video) / SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) / Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 23, 2015
the guy is a notorious cultist and deserve to die,every mother will defend her son,hating the Nigerian police will do us no good cultist are everywhere killing people,some of the people here in nairaland are cultists
Re: Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 23, 2015
It seems you guys don't know this anarchy guy. If you have heard or read of a guy hacked to death in 2013: www.punchng.com/metro/key-witness-in-murder-case-stabbed-to-death/

This anarchy guy, aka oba-goal, aka obama was the 2nd in command to shaggy that was hacked to death by his cult rivals in 2013. After the death of his boss, he was the next in rank. Police has been on his trail for a while. Don't pity him because he too had killed; although those he has killed were his perceived rival gang- DonwTown boys. He was notorious, although I'm not in support of police killing people without fair hearing, but this guy and people like him should be wiped out of the face of this earth.

3 Likes

Re: Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) by hopekanu(f): 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2015
Police again?.
Re: Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) by coolaustyne(m): 6:12pm On Sep 23, 2015
Loads of untold truth in this post...
Is d mother saying the truth?
Is d police man not affiliated to a group?
was d guy a moulder in a block industry?
Every normal guy in Bariga had surely heard dis guys name and know what's associated with his name.
was he killed unjustly?
lots of questions waiting to be answered...
if u know nothing about d game in Bariga; don't just comment outta sheer hate for a particular group.
RIP to dead (if he deserves peace)...
And as my Muslim brothers wud say; Idina Sirotul Mustaqeem..
Happy Sallah in Advance...
#Austyne cares.
Re: Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) by ollyruffy: 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
That spokes person for the police needs to be sacked for defending such a lawless act.

So police is now the court of law that sentences criminals to death and also kills them on the street.
Re: Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) by engrjacuzzi: 6:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
last month it was tanker and trailer accident, early this month it was high tension wire killing innocent people, now it police kills this or this one killed or beat police...
what a funny country. too much tragedy occurring this days.
Re: Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2015
coolaustyne:
Loads of untold truth in this post...
Is d mother saying the truth?
Is d police man not affiliated to a group?
was d guy a moulder in a block industry?
Every normal guy in Bariga had surely heard dis guys name and know what's associated with his name.
was he killed unjustly?
lots of questions waiting to be answered...
if u know nothing about d game in Bariga; don't just comment outta sheer hate for a particular group.
RIP to dead (if he deserves peace)...
And as my Muslim brothers wud say; Idina Sirotul Mustaqeem..
Happy Sallah in Advance...
#Austyne cares.

The mother is a liar from the pit of hell

He does not work in a block industry. It was his boss(shaggy) that was also hacked to death by their rival group that owns the block industry, and the siblings of shaggy have taken over the industry

I don't think the police is affiliated to a group. Anarchy and the particular policeman that shot him dead used to be friends, but current instructions from the Lagos state police command has changed the game

He was a cultist who had also killed, so I don't think he was killed unjustly, although his killing should have been pronounced by a court of competent jurisdiction

I know the game in Bariga. I was born there.
Re: Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) by fitinwell: 7:12pm On Sep 23, 2015
What as that police gain for killing that Man? Even if he was cultists.. He was supposed to be arrested and jailed for further interrogation. So many illiterate in the Nigerian Force...
Re: Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) by agarawu23(m): 7:24pm On Sep 23, 2015
sisisioge:

Normal policemen are supposed to shoot to disarm if the need to shoot arise at all.most of the half bred goats parading as policemen in Nigeria are stuuupid trigger happy idiats! U will see what will happen once Buhari opens the page of reform of the Nigeria police.
smh for our police sad
Re: Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) by coolaustyne(m): 7:38pm On Sep 23, 2015
kingbee109:

The mother is a liar from the pit of hell

He does not work in a block industry. It was his boss(shaggy) that was also hacked to death by their rival group that owns the block industry, and the siblings of shaggy have taken over the industry

I don't think the police is affiliated to a group. Anarchy and the particular policeman that shot him dead used to be friends, but current instructions from the Lagos state police command has changed the game

He was a cultist who had also killed, so I don't think he was killed unjustly, although his killing should have been pronounced by a court of competent jurisdiction

I know the game in Bariga. I was born there.
I have also lived here all my life...
he's called oba-goal becos he never misses when he wants to kill... Terror is associated with his name...
just imagine what is being said here and d way d sallah ram was brought into d picture...
na wa ooo...
people wey no even know wetyn dey happen for this hood just dey misyan... make god save us sha

2 Likes

Re: Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) by espn(m): 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
agarawu23:
Something is suspicious here
Even if the guy is a cultist, will cultist operate as early as 8am in the morning?

Where and when did the 'exchange of fires took place' ?

If the policeman can't bring out the full story btw them and the cultist, he should be charged for murder because we aren't aware the deceased was with a gun according to the news...
the person who called him was used to lure him out...it was a planned attack.
Re: Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) by thecellnigeria: 7:48pm On Sep 23, 2015
?
Re: Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2015
coolaustyne:

I have also lived here all my life...
he's called oba-goal becos he never misses when he wants to kill... Terror is associated with his name...
just imagine what is being said here and d way d sallah ram was brought into d picture...
na wa ooo...
people wey no even know wetyn dey happen for this hood just dey misyan... make god save us sha

The op has has done a bad job by giving this thread that misleading title. We that stay in Bariga knows what's happening. This guy had beaten a man of about 70yrs old like a dog right in front of me. The title has twisted the real truth of the matter. In fact, now I believe that not everything one reads as news are most times real and true

1 Like

Re: Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) by thecellnigeria: 7:52pm On Sep 23, 2015
Na big lie that guy na big time heartless cultist who kills mercilessly.
huh so he has a mother who has been watching him doing all this.
Daris God oh.
hope is other gangs will learn.

1 Like

Re: Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
fitinwell:
What as that police gain for killing that Man? Even if he was cultists.. He was supposed to be arrested and jailed for further interrogation. So many illiterate in the Nigerian Force...

Bro, it seems you don't know who the guy was. In fact, I'm still in shock how the bullet penetrated him, because bullets has never penetrated the guy before. You need to see how the police has been chasing him for the past 4 weeks. The guy had juju and there are moles within the police that alert him before police get to where he is. There are a lot of things that I've seen him do that I cannot say all at once
Re: Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
thecellnigeria:
Na big lie that guy na big time heartless cultist who kills mercilessly.
huh so he has a mother who has been watching him doing all this.
Daris God oh.
hope is other gangs will learn.

Can you see how some Nigerian mothers can be? she knew the guy was like this and she didn't do anything about it. I just hope the police would intensify their effort on other cult groups because this gang are of 2 factions. And both groups are fighting over who will control the ebute Ilaje as base. So if the police is only after the anarchy faction and allow the other faction to take over the place, then the police is bias. So this fight against cultism should be holistic, because taking sides with one side will have catastrophic ramification for the society, especially in this matter and for people staying in Ilaje Bariga

1 Like

Re: Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) by egeoffery: 8:31pm On Sep 23, 2015
Police taking laws into their hands shows we got great eerie in our constitutional right.
Re: Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) by shedracknweze(m): 9:05pm On Sep 23, 2015
which way naija? hmm. why not go to Arepo to shoot the vandal? God dey o
Re: Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) by j4sure(m): 10:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
God is the Best Judge ooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) by nortcentrallord(m): 3:11am On Sep 24, 2015
I smell extra-juditial killing here. Awww Shit! Why d fuk did u call dem corps!
Just reminds me of the story of Mike Brown and Eric Gardner.

No man is guilty until proven otherwise.
Cultism is evil though but there are laws guiding everything that why we are not animals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) by malbro(m): 7:52am On Sep 24, 2015
Is there no law cult again
Re: Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) by nobul(m): 8:02am On Sep 24, 2015
Goday. Oooooo
Re: Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) by Vires: 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
Nigerian version of Sons of Anarchy undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) / I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) / UNILORIN Graduate Awaiting NYSC Killed With A Mortar In Ikorodu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.