Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) (65840 Views)

Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) / Security Operative Shoots Lady During Uche Nwosu’s Event In Owerri. Photos / SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Ajasco222: 4:41am On Jun 11, 2017
A Nigerian man simply identified as 'Aboy Life of Ginjah' has allegedly been shot dead by operatives of the special anti-robbery squad (SARS) on suspicion of being a 'Yahoo Boy'.

Aboy was reportedly gunned down at Oyins Holiday Inn, a hotel in Ikotun, Lagos for 'trying to run away' after a policeman asked him to unlock his phone for inspection.

His death has sparked an outrage among friends who are now demanding justice. See the video below..

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/nigerian-man-aboy-lifeof-ginjah-shot.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E1Jb3cKT-8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by haryorbarmie83(m): 4:43am On Jun 11, 2017
ah... rip bro. at last I entered the land of FTC... dedicated to lalasticalal and the guy behind me..

6 Likes

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by madridguy(m): 4:45am On Jun 11, 2017
Speechless.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by joe4real12: 4:50am On Jun 11, 2017
Who is a yahoo boy?
Naija Police: Any young guy with dreadlocks and low waste Jean trousers, with expensive shoes and wristwatch.

Animals in uniform

By the way, why kill because of mere suspicion?
Naija where Police are the accuser, judge n executioner.

321 Likes 14 Shares

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by dokiOloye(m): 4:51am On Jun 11, 2017
Human life is so cheap in d zoo.
Hell,cows get better treatment sef,at least there's a plan for grass to be imported for them from Brazil
So,even if he was confirmed to be a yahoo boy,does d offence carry a death sentence?
SMH for d zoo.

157 Likes 11 Shares

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Ajasco222: 4:53am On Jun 11, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by olatade(m): 4:59am On Jun 11, 2017
if I can recall recently...the Lagos State Police commissioner warned his boys about snooping in on people's phones. An illegality on the side of the SARS. 'aboy's family can start a case from there. the excesses of the Nigerian police needs to stop, and it's about time. it could be you or me tomorrow. RIP bro

175 Likes 9 Shares

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by carymastory(m): 5:03am On Jun 11, 2017
Nigerian police are just one of the worst set of cop u can ever imagine. Killing a suspect is so unprefessional.
RIP to the dead guy

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:04am On Jun 11, 2017
Meanwhile Shekau just dropped another Single of his HIT tracks yesterday and this police cannot arrest him let alone Kill him but a mere suspect that should've been immobilised by rubber bullet to the LEG was killed for being hustler.

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by myright: 5:05am On Jun 11, 2017
olatade:
if I can recall recently...the Lagos State Police commissioner warned his boys about snooping in on people's phones. An illegality on the side of the SARS. 'aboy's family can start a case from there. the excesses of the Nigerian police needs to stop, and it's about time. it could be you or me tomorrow. RIP bro
do you still wonder why we call nigeria a zoo?

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by carymastory(m): 5:07am On Jun 11, 2017
olatade:

Our police can't stop that, even the illegal roadblocks has not even been stopped.. Forget whatever the commissioner says or even the IG. [b][/b][color=#990000][/color]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by ramdris(m): 5:37am On Jun 11, 2017
OMG! So the punishment for "Yahoo Yahoo" is now death even if the person is a suspect?..SARS Officers are far worse than armed robbers! They kill at will and obtain cash from wealthy youth forcefully most times..

This is the only country in the world where you are not expected to be rich once you are not up to 35+ cause any age less than that makes you a Robber or Fraudster once you are financially okay!

Am so pissed right now..

125 Likes 8 Shares

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:16am On Jun 11, 2017
so unfortunate... the guy that sent him to his early will also die a slow and painful death

10 Likes

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by maleekberry: 6:29am On Jun 11, 2017
Haa babajide wire is gone

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by AngelicDamsel(f): 6:32am On Jun 11, 2017
This guy knows better grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by crazyABO(m): 6:32am On Jun 11, 2017
To be candid his a yahoo boy it's very obvious and moreover for him to have ran away when dey called him believe me d sars officials are gonna implicate him with something else angryeven though he is truly a yahoo boy he shouldn't have atleast ran all dey needed is settlement undecided but doesn't warrant dem to have shot him no matter the allegation his not guilty yet sad but believe me they ain't getting queried for that this Nigeria anything can happen! RIP cry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by BuariCopyPaste: 6:48am On Jun 11, 2017
Systematically reducing afonja population....

5 Likes

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 7:00am On Jun 11, 2017
angry shocked

His goons should cut off his dreads and sell...it's good money in my area

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Partnerbiz3: 7:06am On Jun 11, 2017
Nawao
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Partnerbiz3: 7:16am On Jun 11, 2017
Nawao.
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by mrtomola(m): 7:33am On Jun 11, 2017
The Mumu Police who cant face and kill the Armed robbers but kills the Harmless Robbers. That was how Armed Robbers killed 3 Policemen and Police killed just 1 robber at Iwo, Osun State Bank Robbery. I must say since the current Inspector Genenral of Police emerged, Nigeria Police Force has worsen and they Kills innocent Citizens anyhow they like and Nothing dey happen.

22 Likes

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by hoover420: 7:35am On Jun 11, 2017
Why not use rubber bullet when trailing yahoo boys. Why cut short their life on mere suspicion?
I think it's high time people fight the injustice of the police in another way. Find the policeman who did it and kill his son or daughter if he has any.
I'll go with the adage "An eye for an eye"
angry angry angry

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by teewhizzy4real(m): 7:41am On Jun 11, 2017
But u pple are just accusing the police..... if d deceased didn't have anything fishy, why must he run? let call a spade a spade.... May his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by bentlywills(m): 7:54am On Jun 11, 2017
Sars is now a threat to lives of Young Nigerians

So we shouldn't dress well again or drive our cars in peace undecided

RIP young soldier

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Jamesmatic(m): 8:21am On Jun 11, 2017
Human life now has less value in Nijiriya...pity.. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Nutase: 8:23am On Jun 11, 2017
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by haibe(m): 9:15am On Jun 11, 2017
The SARS operative should be killed too.. what nonsense! Because u want to obtain how much from the yahoo boy?

4 Likes

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by barclayb(m): 9:16am On Jun 11, 2017
sad

1 Like

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 9:16am On Jun 11, 2017
Good riddance
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Ida09(f): 9:16am On Jun 11, 2017
Na wah
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by smartty68(m): 9:16am On Jun 11, 2017
Thank God US government declined the purchase of Tucano Fighter Jet. You shoot an unarmed man because he's suspected to be a Yahoo-Boy.

Just a mere suspicion without evidence undecided

Human rights ain't regarded as anything in this zoo called Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by rheether(f): 9:16am On Jun 11, 2017
I can't wait for my visa to be Ready..

39 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) / Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) / South African Man Lied That This Man Caught With Drug Is A Nigerian (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.