Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,674 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Jonathan's Daughter, Faith Sakwe Welcomes Baby Girl - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Daughter, Faith Sakwe Welcomes Baby Girl (43714 Views)

Faith Sakwe Edward And Her Family In New Photo / Ibrahim Shekarau Welcomes Baby Girl. Photos / Faith Sakwe And Husband's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Daughter, Faith Sakwe Welcomes Baby Girl by butanep(m): 8:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
Politicians children will school in US or UK

Politicians children will give birth in US or UK

They will do reception in US or UK.

No wonder they don't work to develop the Nation.

Congrat to them... Congrat Jona
Re: Jonathan's Daughter, Faith Sakwe Welcomes Baby Girl by Omotayor123(f): 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
adeekiti:
ok 2boiz, 2girls no cheating
Na you wan plan our marriage life for us cry
Re: Jonathan's Daughter, Faith Sakwe Welcomes Baby Girl by 9japatroit(m): 9:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
handie:
Congrats to the new parts and grandparents. To the baby, I say welcome to the world... I hope when you grow up, you'll get to know how your father nearly mortgaged his country to corruption, betrayed those who voted for him in 2011 and did his best to divide the country along religious lines. Also, I hope you get to watch how ur grandma tried her possible best to murder English and how she was insultive of a man old enough to be her father(on live TV) and how she desperately tried clinging to power by inciting violence
Re: Jonathan's Daughter, Faith Sakwe Welcomes Baby Girl by 9japatroit(m): 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
handie:
Congrats to the new parts and grandparents. To the baby, I say welcome to the world... I hope when you grow up, you'll get to know how your father nearly mortgaged his country to corruption, betrayed those who voted for him in 2011 and did his best to divide the country along religious lines. Also, I hope you get to watch how ur grandma tried her possible best to murder English and how she was insultive of a man old enough to be her father(on live TV) and how she desperately tried clinging to power by inciting violence
just negodu rubbish!.
Re: Jonathan's Daughter, Faith Sakwe Welcomes Baby Girl by realGod(f): 9:32pm On Sep 23, 2015
buy your computer parts and accessories at cheaper rate
at no 12b otigba street computer village or call 08111818140, 08020998822, 08034978699.
Re: Jonathan's Daughter, Faith Sakwe Welcomes Baby Girl by VickyRotex(f): 9:37pm On Sep 23, 2015
eleko1:
undecided undecided

cheesy cheesy eleko where have you been? angry undecided
Re: Jonathan's Daughter, Faith Sakwe Welcomes Baby Girl by eleko1: 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
tongue cool wink embarassed To London to see the Queen.
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy eleko where have you been? angry undecided
Re: Jonathan's Daughter, Faith Sakwe Welcomes Baby Girl by VickyRotex(f): 10:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
eleko1:
tongue cool wink embarassed To London to see the Queen.

London for what? London for medicine tongue

Medicine for what? Medicine for coughing cheesy

Are you coughing? Cough, let me see you cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Daughter, Faith Sakwe Welcomes Baby Girl by onenaira3: 10:05pm On Sep 23, 2015
Congrats to her
Re: Jonathan's Daughter, Faith Sakwe Welcomes Baby Girl by xpertise: 11:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
cheesy
makzeze:
She resemble mama peace.

Very true
Re: Jonathan's Daughter, Faith Sakwe Welcomes Baby Girl by kayalla(f): 7:33am On Sep 24, 2015
congrats ooo Gej and Mama Peace
Re: Jonathan's Daughter, Faith Sakwe Welcomes Baby Girl by Gaddaffi121(m): 11:26am On Sep 24, 2015
Atmmachine:
If you hate on them, may you never hear a baby cry in your own home.
u shuld have found somerhing better 2 type bro. dis is uncalled for embarassed
Atmmachine:
If you hate on them, may you never hear a baby cry in your own home.
u shuld have found somerhing better 2 type bro. dis is uncalled for

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sabon Gari Market In Kano On Fire / Bola Tinubu Arrives In Kano, As Crowd Hails Him / Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.