Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou (12768 Views)

BUY CLEAN/SHARP TOKUNBO CARS WITH LOW MILLAGE FROM COTONOU @AFFORDABLE PRICES. / Advise On Mercedes Benz GL 550 Or Lexus 570 With Respect To Reliability / Foreign Exchange At Cbn Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by Knonso(m): 2:40pm On Apr 18, 2009
Larry pls i still prefer 94 camry.Since u sold the idea to me, i ve sold my heart to it.PLEASE HELP!!!One love brother
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by larryshow4(m): 9:52pm On Apr 21, 2009
* Toyota Sienna 99Model Lands lagos with Custom duty for 1.050million Naira , SOLD
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by Latayi: 12:56am On Apr 22, 2009
Hi Larry,

Do you mind posting the pix for the Camry '96 as well as honda civic '97?
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by samstels: 7:32am On Apr 22, 2009
Hi Larry,
Please how much would it cost to land very clean Honda civic 2002 or Nisan sunny EX 2003 to lagos.

A/C ,alloyed wheels ,auto ,and so on.

Reply ASAP.

Thanks
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by nagoya2(m): 9:03am On Apr 22, 2009
@ larry4show: could you send me pics of d 96 camry (the one of 703k) on ceegoroid@yahoo.com ; will be expecting feedback from u.
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by larryshow4(m): 10:48pm On Apr 25, 2009
* Toyota Camry 96 Model A/C and Auto Drive Lands Lagos for 703,000Naira , SOLD

@latayi,
the Civic 97 is still available, if you'll be interested in it, you can contact me.

@samstels,

For the car you've requested you'll have a budget less than 1.5m naira with custom duty inclusive.

@nagoya
The baby is SOLD.
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by waleralpho(m): 10:43am On Apr 26, 2009
hey larry, please how much can u get toyota camry 2000 model (thin light type) with leather seats for me.
it should also be auto. Thanks
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by Akinbaba(m): 4:58pm On Apr 26, 2009
Larry thanks for all the info,please when next you go to cotonou could you please get the price of Hyundai Accent(2000/2001) model full option.my wife needs it urgently.
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by larryshow4(m): 5:48pm On Apr 26, 2009
@akinbaba,

That wouldn't be a problem, i would check for you and update you regarding it.

@waleralpho,

hummm, omo if i would be getting that car for you now a very clean one, you would've about 1.250m with duty o oo . lets see what its like sha, i can price some for you and let you know
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by Akinbaba(m): 6:14pm On Apr 26, 2009
Larry thanks,pls the accent should be with custom papers inclusive and delivered at Ogba Lagos
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by larryshow4(m): 7:44am On Apr 27, 2009
@Akinbaba,
No problem i would get the information available for you.
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by oblo(m): 8:25am On Apr 27, 2009
Larry how far? Any info as per my power bike request yet?
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by EDDIEBANGA(m): 8:36am On Apr 27, 2009
please larry how much for 2000 and 2002 audi a6.i need this a=car asap.please funish me with details today
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by essentialB(f): 4:07pm On Apr 27, 2009
Larryshow4,

I need a 1997 - 98 C Class benz, automatic drive, AC, alloy rims and leather interior. At how much can it be delivered from Cotonou to Nigeria? Thanks.
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by sesbol(m): 4:32pm On Apr 27, 2009
hi Larry, nice info you have here please what is the price of a very clean mini van with full options i am not brand baised
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by larryshow4(m): 9:08am On Apr 28, 2009
@oblo,
my brother, i didn't forget about your powerbike oo o o. i havent come across anyone, but i am trying to contact a friend of mine that travel down to ghana to buy bike. if you can text me the features that you seek inside and what your budget is like to my phone 07083767658 so i can get that sent to him.

@eddiebanga,

Landing cost of audi A6 2000, or 2002 is about 1.5million - 1.650million naira landing in lagos with custom duty. i actually settled for one yesterday. 2002. contact me to funny you with what the price differences are like.

@essentialB

with exchange at the moment you could get it for about 1m landing in lagos.

@sesbol,

i would get information regarding that for you. how many seats are you looking at with the minivan.
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by impish: 10:53am On Apr 28, 2009
hey larry, i need a black 2000 - 2002 camry with leather interior. how much? I want it before this week runs out and wont mind going with you to cotonou.
thanx
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by sesbol(m): 3:13pm On Apr 28, 2009
Larry thanks for your response i am looking at normal 7seats and the last seat convertible to boot with the luggage cover
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by Akinbaba(m): 5:21pm On Apr 28, 2009
@Larryshow4,

I havent heard anything from you as regards the Hyundai Accent(2000/2001) A/C, Auto drive.Please get intouch as soon as possible.thanks
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by gabng(m): 10:02pm On Apr 28, 2009
Hi Larry,
Pls how much can one get a 2001 or 2002 Ford Escape (2WD OR 4WD).

It should be Cotonou and custom cleared and delivered to my house.

Get back to me ASAP

Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by gabng(m): 10:05pm On Apr 28, 2009
more pics of it

Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by samboribo(m): 6:08am On Apr 29, 2009
hey larry!! good going, i see. just a quick enquiry for me;

01-03 Acura 3.2 TL
04 Volvo S80

thanks!!

cool
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by larryshow4(m): 7:30am On Apr 29, 2009
@impish,
Looking at that car with the respect to exchange rate at the moment, you would be landing it in lagos with less than 1.6million naira with custom duty. try and reach me on phone to fix a day we can go. also i am not sticking that price at that. the market isn't predictable. i gave you a max. budget cause of exchange. Would await your call.

@seebol,

Okay i got your enquiries and would get you updated towards it.

@akinbaba,
About your Hyundai Accent. i am sorry i haven't returned to you. if i would be gettig it for you, with exchange at the moment, it would land in lagos for you with duty for about 1.2m or less than. depending.

@gabng

Regarding the enquiries you've requested. landing this jeep in lagos for you, lets be looking at 1.4m with custom duty.

@samboribo,

Quick answers to your enquiries.

Acura, budget 1.3m with duty

04 S80 volvo, budget 1.6m with duty
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by EDDIEBANGA(m): 7:44am On Apr 29, 2009
AUDI A6 2002 WITH FULL OPTIONS, MY BUDGET IS 1.25 MILLION
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by Binumar: 9:47am On Apr 29, 2009
Hi Larry, may God continue to help you deliver your good job.
I need the price of a MB C - Class 2001/2002 full option delivered to ABJ not bigger than 230 (4 Cylinder)

About the Civic I am still working on something once I am true will contact you for it or something similar.

Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by sesbol(m): 5:37pm On Apr 29, 2009
thanks Larry i will be waiting
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by impish: 5:50pm On Apr 29, 2009
thanks larry, i have asked my friend to call you and he has no doubt done so already.
cheers
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by CHANCEMAN: 3:52am On Apr 30, 2009
Shobo, how much will it cost to get mercedes benz E class 2003-2005 model in cotonou and can you get pictures to show how clean they are?
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by rachy09: 9:27am On Apr 30, 2009
i need a toyota camry 1994-1996 for 650k pls here is my email if u have any suckcybay@yahoo.com or call me on 08032075070
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by vinvinonyi: 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2009
larry,as discussed on phone,am waiting your reply on monday.

i know you can do it.
my e-mail vonyekafirstname@yahoo.com

bye for now.
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by larryshow4(m): 10:17pm On Apr 30, 2009
@Eddiebanga
  that price wouldn't get you an Audi 2002 model at the moment, the customer of mine from nairaland that we went to cotonou together on monday wanted the same Audi a6 2004 model. the 2002 was going for about 1.6m, 1.5m and 1.4million. He eventually settled for Nissan Maxima 2004 model which was delievered Today. with the duty papers and everything complete. So kindly raise your budget as Naira that one is holding isn't valued well.

@binumar,

Regarding that benz, i think i got the price for someone before on my other thread, but lets just be looking at about 1.6m, 1.9m or there about. i would gather further enquiries for you if you are serious about it. and i would be waiting to hear from you regarding the Civic. its still available, its part of the 3 that is still available.

@impish
 I think your friend called me already. we are looking into a day to go to cotonou together.

@chanceman,

Where you dey all this while bro? omo that picture issue go hard cause when i get you picture of one you might not buy it. cause the market is big and so many many people dey pratronise am. no be only me. But i fit give you budget sha.

@rachy, i would contact you if i have any available for you. okay

@vinvinonyi,

Thank you. i wouldn't disappoint you, even for the seek of Igwe smiley i would let you know what its like when i return from cotonou on Monday.
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by CHANCEMAN: 5:49am On May 01, 2009
Thanks for your response and i look forward to hearing how much to budget for the car.My reason for wanting to see a picture of a sample of the car in Cotonou is to be sure that one can get a clean car from cotonou and the model is the right one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Android car Stereo Sales And Installation for all cars +2348065381062 / 2019 Model Benz G63 Amg Brand New Fully Loaded / SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! 2007 Range Rover Sport (2012 Facelift)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.