Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou (12767 Views)

BUY CLEAN/SHARP TOKUNBO CARS WITH LOW MILLAGE FROM COTONOU @AFFORDABLE PRICES. / Advise On Mercedes Benz GL 550 Or Lexus 570 With Respect To Reliability / Foreign Exchange At Cbn Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by Akinbaba(m): 7:32am On May 01, 2009
Hello Larryshow4,
Thanks for the info but i think 1.2m is way too high for a Hyundai accent 2000/2001 model.i think it would be better to go for a toyota corolla 2000 instead.
Thanks anyway.cheers
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by larryshow4(m): 8:30am On May 01, 2009
@chanceman,
I would get you informed asap then.

@Akinbaba,
See something, i would work towards getting you the best price by monday when i return from cotonou. Do you intend getting it soon. i could eventually see it for 800k or 900k for you. that market is so crazy and unpredictable.
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by sesbol(m): 9:40am On May 01, 2009
LARRY,
Please how about the mini van i am still waiting for your price i do not mind ford, chev or nissan but it has be clean inside out.
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by sesbol(m): 9:42am On May 01, 2009
please not my budget is less than 1m
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by adebisi1(m): 1:43pm On May 01, 2009
larryshow4 we need to talk oo i have deal for you e-mail me to adebisi12000@yahoo.co.uk na dublin i dey na
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by rachy09: 7:16pm On May 01, 2009
can i get a 1994-1996 toyota camry for 600k pls call me or mail me on suckcybay@yahoo.com if u can get it for me i need it very urgently
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by vinvinonyi: 9:30pm On May 01, 2009
larry,thanks for your mail
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by reka(m): 9:52pm On May 01, 2009
Pls,ow much would it cost.it should be preferably manual with a/c.u can call 08033309720 or 07055556774.
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by KunleB: 10:15pm On May 01, 2009
larry hw much can u get me a clean Honda Academy (Bulldog) 94 Model with full option to Ilorin. or a Rover with full option that is in top condition. or a Mazda 626 Millenia editin.
I'd be expecting ur reply soonest. Thx
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by travelxpat(m): 11:02pm On May 01, 2009
hi larry,am fed up you always answer my questions half way,PLEASE I NEED A TOYOTA SIENA LETHER SEAT OR FORD WINDSTAR LIMITED EDITION ,I WANT TO BUY IT NXT WEEK .I HAVE CASH HERE .PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SO SOMETHING ,MY WIFE THINKS AM NOT READILY SERIOUS BOUT IT
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by larryshow4(m): 9:10am On May 02, 2009
@travelxpat,
I posted a sienna, its actually been sold, but they are two. the other one is still avaliable and would land in your residence for 1,270,000Naira with custom duty papers at the exchange rate of 355naira to 1000cfa. Give me a call and lets discuss. i would await your phone call.

@kunleB
Your budget for those cars should be about 780k except for the maxima that is about 800k 2000model.

@reka,
which car are you referring to?
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by Piedpiper(m): 10:47am On May 02, 2009
@Travelexpat
Check out the 6month used Ford Winstar limited posted with pix,review and if ok , call me for talks.
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by pgcomm(m): 12:18pm On May 02, 2009
i intend importing a 1996 model Mazda 626 2.5i V6to cotonuo i want to know if it can be cleared with customs and how much will you charge me to get it to lagos.
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by maballack(m): 12:56pm On May 02, 2009
Please could you help me find what the cost of delivering a 2004 Merc C200 ,full option,4 cylinder,
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by Sundaynig(m): 1:20pm On May 02, 2009
Do you still have pathfinder available with you.

I am ready to buy one.
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by vinvinonyi: 9:37pm On May 02, 2009
Bros Larry,
please if you can see manual gear for the car that will be better,that is,baby boy.while you are there,can you give one a number to call you.

becos i may prefer, you bring the car that same day.that is if it works.

i saw your mail on maxima 2000 model,pls update me on the outcome of your journey while you are there.

you are good on this job. ;
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by travelxpat(m): 8:46am On May 03, 2009
@Piedpiper
I DONT BUY NIGERIAN USED PRODUCTS ,WE SURELY KNOW HOW TO MISUSE THINGS EXCEPT THE OWNER IS WORKING WITH A MULTINATIONAL COMPANY AS ONE OF THERE DIRECTORS ,THEN I WILL BUY IT ,BUT AS LONG AS THE OWNER IS EVEN HAVING JUST TWO CARS ,I KNOW HE/SHE HAS MIS USED THAT FORD, SORRY GUY I DONT LIKE CARS THAT WILL GIVE MY WIFE PROBLEM,I BOUGHT ONE LIKE THAT AT A HIGH COST LAST YEAR AND SHE CANT EVEN USE IT AGAIN
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by larryshow4(m): 9:38am On May 03, 2009
@travelxpat,
i waited for your call althrough.

@vinvinoyin,
no problem,i would get a manual babyboy for you.Maxima is gone.

@sundaynig,
i still have the pathfinder available.are you down for it?
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by larryshow4(m): 9:45am On May 03, 2009
@maballack

i would land that car a very clean one.very very clean one for 1.8m -2.0mnaira with custom duty papers.

@pgcomm,

i can help you with that.
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by Contactme1(m): 10:03am On May 03, 2009
Larry how much would it cost to get in a[b] Peugeot 406 2000 model[/b]

How much would it also cost to get in a[b] baby boy, 2000[/b] model, full option ?
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by hancock(m): 11:37am On May 03, 2009
i will seriously need a clean honda babby boy. my price is @ the range of N800k. if u have one for me let me know
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by Aaron10: 12:35am On May 05, 2009
de
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by OwenG(m): 4:10pm On May 05, 2009
Hello Larry,
How much can i get a Nissan Pathfinder 05/06 model with Customs duty to Lagos.
OwenG.
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by carolalex1(f): 4:24pm On May 05, 2009
Hello larry,

I need a 4WD nisan exterra, off road, auto, and low milage off course with ac.
All neccessary papers must be included.

Thanks.

email me at rumej@yahoo.com
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by CHANCEMAN: 10:03pm On May 05, 2009
Shobo, how far with my (2003-2005)MB E200 Kompressor price check.Istill dey wait for your reply eagerly.thanks abeg no disapoint me o.
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by gentlegg(m): 11:28pm On May 05, 2009
@ Poster
I called you on friday last week about the Nissan Sunny but you said it has been sold, that I should call you back on monday(yesterday) evening so that you'll check for a similar one, but I tried calling you that monday but not available. I also sent you text on 2 other cars I want you to check for me.
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by larryshow4(m): 8:32am On May 06, 2009
@hancock,

if you wouldn't mind i have a babyboy with manual wining glass. it would land in lagos for about 800k. if you are interested. GIve me a call. Auto drive with A/C

@Aaron1,
The civic is sold, but could look up another for you when you are ready.

@OwenG,
Yes i can land that in Lagos for you. what about the car you requested some few months back? have you gotten them?

@carolalex1

What year of the Xterra do you need?

@Chanceman,
I am still making futher enquiries for you regarding that ride. i wouldn't' disappoint you.

@gentlegg.
I am sorry, i have been to and fro from cotonou and haven't had chance to reply enquiries. i think i got your text message. maybe you try calling me later today to discuss further.
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by Nobody: 8:53am On May 06, 2009
hi Larry,nice your online,whats the quote on a 2000 model 406 leather?
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by easternguy: 11:04am On May 06, 2009
Laryy I hope U got my email texted to you but incase, here is it anoskyz@yahoo.com. Am the person that discused wit you this morning on phone about Jetta & Sunny, and you told me about one Volkswagen Venzo, pls send the pics as you promised so that I can make my choice.
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by sayso: 2:14pm On May 06, 2009
@larry bros how far?just want to get a mercedes car 300E for myself,how much can I get this to lagos or if you have any one around just reply.
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by foye57(m): 5:41pm On May 06, 2009
hey, larry.nice job u r doin. how much will a 2000/2001 corolla cost? clean, ac and all.tanks.
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by londontown: 6:42pm On May 06, 2009
hi larry

i need a price on a 07 camry from cotonu delivered to lagos.

thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Food Truck4 For Sale / Android car Stereo Sales And Installation for all cars +2348065381062 / 2019 Model Benz G63 Amg Brand New Fully Loaded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.