Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

How To Tackle Naysayers - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Tackle Naysayers (10001 Views)

How To Tackle Child Abuse? / I’m 37, But My Dad Still Beats My Mom. Should I Tackle Him? / How Do We Tackle Bullying In Our Secondary Schools? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Tackle Naysayers by Kingbilo(m): 10:07am On Oct 06, 2015
Ignore but don't be ignorant
Re: How To Tackle Naysayers by kennyman2000(m): 10:08am On Oct 06, 2015
Nice one..
Re: How To Tackle Naysayers by Lincoln275(m): 10:08am On Oct 06, 2015
One is here with me now in my office
Re: How To Tackle Naysayers by joseph1832(m): 10:09am On Oct 06, 2015
Funny how being realistic is now being pessimistic in modern day Nigerian.
Re: How To Tackle Naysayers by Rilwayne001: 10:28am On Oct 06, 2015
This is a very good thread... following **
Re: How To Tackle Naysayers by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 06, 2015
This is the actual description of my cousin, he always find something bad to say whenever you discuss about any step you wanna take about your career, at first i thought he was jealous of me, but later i found out that, 'that is whom he is' so anytime i need someone to talk to, i go jst comot go my friends side. Lobatan
Re: How To Tackle Naysayers by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 06, 2015
nice

Re: How To Tackle Naysayers by Emmaxmusic(m): 10:58am On Oct 06, 2015
This write up is a revival.I'm revived.nay sayer vamooz .
Re: How To Tackle Naysayers by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 06, 2015
Very inspiring piece. Neysayers are goalkillers, however, just like every one else around you they have one role or the other to play. Find out what each can offer you and how you can balance the equation (i.e what you yourself can offer). One who wails 'nay' to your dream of building a castle can be the one who will support your vision of climbing the Everest. Bottom line: Always listen to your guts and never take your eyes off the ball, you don't need anybody's approval to succeed any more than they need yours.

1 Like

Re: How To Tackle Naysayers by j4sure(m): 11:11am On Oct 06, 2015
Noted
Re: How To Tackle Naysayers by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 06, 2015
ok.
Re: How To Tackle Naysayers by free37: 11:40am On Oct 06, 2015
Noted.
Re: How To Tackle Naysayers by stmike85(m): 2:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
Am turning into a pessimist and i don't know if it's good or bad. As a pessimist, if things went wrong, am ready for it and if things went right, it came as a pleasant surprise.
Re: How To Tackle Naysayers by forevermine: 6:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
As someone earlier aptly put, naysayers are dreamkillers. But they might also be 'dream-stealers' to distract one from seeing the goalpost, then turn around to score the goal. That's why the number one point is very valid- be careful who you share your dreams with. Joseph in the Bible shared his dreams innocently with his kin (brothers). Look where it got him. Good thing God turned it around for his good. Lesson- even family members can be naysayers. One just has to be wise. Very nice and realistic post, by the way.

1 Like

Re: How To Tackle Naysayers by bare1(m): 4:19am On Oct 07, 2015
joseph1832:
Funny how being realistic is now being pessimistic in modern day Nigerian.

You create your own reality so you choose to be optimistic or pessimistic, whichever you're tuned to.
Re: How To Tackle Naysayers by joseph1832(m): 8:22am On Oct 07, 2015
bare1:

You create your own reality so you choose to be optimistic or pessimistic, whichever you're tuned to.
That ain't I'm saying bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Cheat On My Wife? / Your First Meeting With Your In-laws / Man Tortures 10-yr-old Son To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.