Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:25 PM

US Border Control Release Photo Of Man Sewn Into Car Seat. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US Border Control Release Photo Of Man Sewn Into Car Seat. (1602 Views)

Plane Crashes Into Car While Trying To Take-off On The Street In Russia (Video) / Military Truck Rams Into Car Carrying Family Of 7 In Calabar / Boldest Attempt To Enter The US Ilegally - Man Sewn Into Passenger Seat (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Border Control Release Photo Of Man Sewn Into Car Seat. by rafcrown(m): 8:05pm On Sep 23, 2015
US border control release photo of man sewn into car seat

By Jack Evans, Sep 21, 2015

Photos have been released of a Mexican man who disguised himself as a car seat in order to cross over the American border undetected.

Back in June 2001, Enrique Aguilar Canchola was found sewn into the passenger seat of a car that was attempting to enter the US.

Canchola was stopped at San Ysidro, a Californian border crossing which at the time was one of the busiest border crossings.

As one of the busiest crossings, border guards are used to seeing immigrants attempting new ways to enter the country.

At the time, it was part of a growing number of immigrants burying themselves into vehicle compartments in order to avoid detection. However, not many had attempted such a daring move as that used by Canchola.

U.S Customs and Border Control have been sharing images of bizarre finds that they have made in order to combat further attempts.

Border control have found other strange examples of smuggling along the border lines. A woman was arrested in 2009 when officers found a nine-pound stash of marijuana located in her daughter's pushchair. The smuggling of drugs has been attempting by locating them in lawn mowers, within concrete furniture and even taped to the back of someone trying to make the crossing.

Immigrants have been found in the engine compartment of a car, in the side panel of a car's door and even in cavities cut into the floor of a car making the crossing.

Border guards scan suspect vehicles thoroughly, sometimes finding drugs embedded into mechanical parts of the car, such as the differential.

Re: US Border Control Release Photo Of Man Sewn Into Car Seat. by 4stylz: 8:12pm On Sep 23, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: US Border Control Release Photo Of Man Sewn Into Car Seat. by dkronicle(m): 8:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
Lols.. Every hustle na hustle.. He wants to hustle his way out of mexico na

1 Like

Re: US Border Control Release Photo Of Man Sewn Into Car Seat. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 23, 2015
This is the BEST.

I can even move HARD DRUGS like this.

Wait let me contact my sister that works with LUFTHANSA
Re: US Border Control Release Photo Of Man Sewn Into Car Seat. by tdayof(m): 11:10am On Sep 25, 2015
Stale pics. undecided

(1) (Reply)

My 6months Multi UK Visa, What Do I Do With It?? / Anyone With Information On Canada Letter Of Invitation / Solar Panel Highway That Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow Vandalized In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.