Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,805 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

I Thought That 'they' Said That Saraki And Timipreye Silva Are Progressives. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Thought That 'they' Said That Saraki And Timipreye Silva Are Progressives. (622 Views)

Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ / I Can Confirm That Saraki Opposed Apc’s Muslim/muslim Ticket – Fani-kayode / Evidence That Saraki Thinks He's Already A Freeman & Will Win This Case(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Thought That 'they' Said That Saraki And Timipreye Silva Are Progressives. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 23, 2015
Wonders never end.

I thought that Bukola Saraki and Timipreye Silva are progressives and GEJ the 'demon'? Why these negative reports about them?

1 Like

Re: I Thought That 'they' Said That Saraki And Timipreye Silva Are Progressives. by Paschal001: 9:53pm On Sep 23, 2015
Lol....

1 Like

Re: I Thought That 'they' Said That Saraki And Timipreye Silva Are Progressives. by dunkem21(m): 9:53pm On Sep 23, 2015
grin
Re: I Thought That 'they' Said That Saraki And Timipreye Silva Are Progressives. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 23, 2015
Why all these? What is happening?
Oh! I see it is GEJ's and pdp's fault.

1 Like

Re: I Thought That 'they' Said That Saraki And Timipreye Silva Are Progressives. by Gboliwe: 10:00pm On Sep 23, 2015
jusRadical:
Why all these? What is happening?

Oh! I see it is GEJ's and pdp's fault.

You know the answer and you are asking. Lol. Blame it on GEJ.

I have been reading some posts from the usual noisemakers and I just shake my head. When PDP was purging itself of the rotteness and putrid smell, the same noisemakers today where accepting these devious devilish corrupt politicians and re-baptising them as saints with no sin. Today, same group is castigating them despite they got them to their position. Wickedness.

1 Like

Re: I Thought That 'they' Said That Saraki And Timipreye Silva Are Progressives. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 23, 2015
Gboliwe:

You know the answer and you are asking. Lol. Blame it on GEJ.

I have been reading some posts from the usual noisemakers and I just shake my head. When PDP was purging itself of the rotteness and putrid smell, the same noisemakers today where accepting these devious devilish corrupt politicians and re-baptising them as saints with no sin. Today, same group is castigating them despite they got them to their position. Wickedness.

i tire ooooooo.

1 Like

Re: I Thought That 'they' Said That Saraki And Timipreye Silva Are Progressives. by raumdeuter: 10:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
The fake progressives are being weeded out
Re: I Thought That 'they' Said That Saraki And Timipreye Silva Are Progressives. by Redoil: 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
so long as you are not stealing what belongs to tinubu Buhari then you are a saint

1 Like

Re: I Thought That 'they' Said That Saraki And Timipreye Silva Are Progressives. by Redoil: 10:08pm On Sep 23, 2015
raumdeuter:
The fake progressives are being weeded out
so thief tinubu is the original progresive

1 Like

Re: I Thought That 'they' Said That Saraki And Timipreye Silva Are Progressives. by raumdeuter: 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2015
Redoil:
so thief tinubu is the original progresive

Tinubu is the founder of APC and the original Progressive. the one who sent PDP and Jonathan out
Re: I Thought That 'they' Said That Saraki And Timipreye Silva Are Progressives. by nnachukz(m): 10:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
Yes, then they needed their support but now they don't need it again. They are many more corrupt individuals there but since they are still playing to the tune, no problem at all.

(1) (Reply)

Why Syria Is Russia’s Stalingrad / Oshiomhole: I Was Held Hostage By Sylva’s Thugs …says Police Aided Criminals At / It Is Unfair For James Ibori To Be In Jail,while Saraki Is Walking Free - SH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.