Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) (42692 Views)

Tinubu Apc Leader Can't Finish Me----- Governor Ibikunle Amosun / Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria / Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 24, 2015
So na buhari teach chibok girls how to read Quran nua,..well not all Muslim re terrorist but all terrorist re Muslim grin grin grin
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by blacq2009(m): 3:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
amunkita:
Y is d military always trying to prove Boko boiz ain't muslim.
Sure they re trying to sell d idea boko haram is now an Atheist thing abii..

All terrorist practice Islam by default.
Because they truly aren't Muslims. Put your reason to play for once, at least. This bigotry helps you in no way.
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
amunkita:
Y is d military always trying to prove Boko boiz ain't muslim.
Sure they re trying to sell d idea boko haram is now an Atheist thing abii..

All terrorist practice Islam by default.
ur hate for Islam wil not let u be objective. In d previous administration they hav been deliberate attempt to hide such revelations from d public and dat is why ur likes wil continue to feel bad about such discovery. And pls also try to find out Hilary clintons confession about how d US formed Alqaeda and ISIS as a way of demonising Islam.
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by vedaxcool(m): 3:53pm On Sep 24, 2015
contactmorak:
Nigerian Boko Haram ISIS leader by name Yusuf (left) can't pray or read the Quran. Watch the video after the cut...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex0mHy5TTBI

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/09/captured-boko-haram-isis-leader-cant.html

Choi bm
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
ALISMILE:

The total population of ISIS, Taliban, BH, Alqaeda
and Al shabab put togeda is less than 0.0003 of
the total population of almost 2billion muslims
in the world! So I don't care and I ve never cared
wat christians think of Islam!they shud jus folow
their religion and leave us muslims to our!
The total population of ISIS, Taliban, BH, Alqaeda
and Al shabab put togeda is less than 0.0003 of
the total population of almost 2billion muslims
in the world! So I don't care and I ve never cared
wat christians think of Islam!they shud jus folow
their religion and leave us muslims to our!

We are following our religion, but Muslims keep coming to our churches and burn dem!!!
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
angry
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by SonOfTheLion(m): 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
ribbit:
Oh please.. Not everyone can read Arabic ..

Not that I believe this propangada news though to make us think boko haram are not islamists..

I know many Muslims who can't read or pray in Arabic exept recite the fatia..which anyone cqn cram anyway. Some can't even recite fatia completely .. They would rather pray to Allah in their local language. Doesn't mean they less a Muslim or cannot be radicalized ..

Give English or Yoruba bible to my great grandma, she cannot read it and also cannot pray in English or any other language than her yoruba .. She will quote bible during this prayer like she knows how to read it .

In as much as I believe there is policltical undertone to boko haram, 85% of the struggle is pure Islamic .
Denying that boko haram are not Muslims won't help in the fight against them ... The few sane Muslims should speak out in one voice to deradicalized their brothers that are spoiling the name of Islam instead of protesting and destroying people's property whenever someone painted the picture of mahameed or make a video of mahummed .

The likes of alsshaab, boko haram, isis, alqade etc are destroying the image of Islam world wide than any of the cartoons they kill and destroy people's properties over ..
you are trying hard to b a good critic, buh you are not. You are damn a bigot.
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
chuna1985:
and u forgot to mention the mosques and Muslims they attacked. Ur likes wil not allow reason to prevail. Wat Eva u think about Islam doesn't change add or remove from Islam.

We are following our religion, but Muslims keep coming to our churches and burn dem!!!
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by mohammedmagnus: 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2015
islam is a peaceful religion, just going through a fitnah period. Thank God am a Muslim
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
[quote author=Punkinmusty post=38338875][/quote]

Islam is already what it is, I can never change that.
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by Lexusgs430: 4:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
I just love the hausa language, makes me want to go .............. Walahi

1 Like

Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by ribbit: 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2015
SonOfTheLion:
you are trying hard to b a good critic, buh you are not. You are damn a bigot.
it takes a bigot to know one ..
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by dubemivan(m): 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
.....This qualifies for the biggest drama of the CENTURY! such cheap lies can only be northern made and accepted by infants... Pls Try again!
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by AMI3(m): 4:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
I fill so sorry for the Yoruba Moslem because an Hausa Moslem person does not regard a Yoruba Moslem as a true Moslem. why is it so? why is it that a yoruba moslem person is not so aggressive like the Hausa moslem person? One thing i do observe is that an hausa person can not go out without a dagger, what does that entails? Apart from BH, kaduna state was also center of riot especially if the president is not from the north.

All this rich men in the north are the cause of all these problems that the northerners are facing, despite all the monies that they have gotten the can not help to eradicate poverty in that region. By setting up non- governmental organization to educate this people about ways of life. The can not good school to take these alrimajiries out of street. The can not build good houses for them so that they can they can life a good live.

T
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by thespokenword: 4:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
Faith is via confession.That doesnt negate the fact that they are muslims.So why telling ,after all not all christian can recite the Lord's prayer
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by nationwide1(m): 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
abiambo:
In other word, Islam is a religion of peace, BH, ISIL, al qaeda has nothing to do with islam... and their believes (the world over) are political they just coincidentally are moslems... odi egwu
Happy sallah
My brother I wonder at this news o. Are they Christians? What did they establish in NE? Was it not Emirate? Are Emirates Christian or Muslim kingdoms? What did they teach the Chibok schoolgirls in the video to read? Bible? Even those escapees say if they ask any captured Christian to convert to Muslim and he / she refused, she / he would be killed. Who are they trying to deceive?

1 Like

Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by Kazrem(m): 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2015
midolian:
Why am I not surprised?
I like your signature.

1 Like

Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by United4lyf(m): 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
abiambo:
In other word, Islam is a religion of peace, BH, ISIL, al qaeda has nothing to do with islam... and their believes (the world over) are political they just coincidentally are moslems... odi egwu
Happy sallah
Yeah Islam is a religion of peace,did you realised Islam exist for ages before BH,al qaeda, ISIL...and all other mofos who are killing people and committing all forms of atrocities hiding behind the banner of Islam?.Even if they claimed to be muslims they're not acting like ones and they're most certainly not following the scripture and teaching of the Prophet(S.A.W).
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by codesport(m): 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
[quote author=ribbit post=38324013]Oh please.. Not everyone can read Arabic ..

Not that I believe this propangada news though to make us think boko haram are not islamists..

I know many Muslims who can't read or pray in Arabic exept recite the fatia..which anyone cqn cram anyway. Some can't even recite fatia completely .. They would rather pray to Allah in their local language. Doesn't mean they less a Muslim or cannot be radicalized ..

Give English or Yoruba bible to my great grandma, she cannot read it and also cannot pray in English or any other language than her yoruba .. She will quote bible during this prayer like she knows how to read it .

In as much as I believe there is policltical undertone to boko haram, 85% of the struggle is pure Islamic .
Denying that boko haram are not Muslims won't help in the fight against them ... The few sane Muslims should speak out in one voice to deradicalized their brothers that are spoiling the name of Islam instead of protesting and destroying people's property whenever someone painted the picture of mahameed or make a video of mahummed .

The likes of alsshaab, boko haram, isis, alqade etc are destroying the image of Islam world wide than any of the cartoons they kill and destroy people's properties over ..
[/quote You are a liar any Muslim that observes(solat) prayer in his/her local language other than Arabic doesn't fit to be regarded as Muslim. It is a must in Islam to observe solat in Arabic...... While whoever that wants to portray himself as a leader must be able to read and under the meaning of the holy Qur'an. Thanks
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by SonOfTheLion(m): 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
ribbit:
it takes a bigot to know one ..
how? Have I condemned ur belief?
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by ribbit: 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
SonOfTheLion:
how? Have I condemned ur belief?
have i condemned any belief?
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by praxs(m): 5:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
Fash20:
Continue to deceive yourself. for your information those boko boys killed more muslim than christian.
bh took full control of my LG(michika)in Sept 2014...for good 3 full months, it was under their control.. A city cannot be brought down without insiders.. YES, your Muslim brothers were the insiders. We saw how Christian houses were destroyed, we saw a total of 16 churches burnt down. Not even a single mosque was burnt. Christian shops were robbed... All this happened with the help of Muslim's. The showed them Christian houses, shops and others. Bh has tarnished your religion and u are saying here Muslim's were being killed more than Christian. HOW? Why don't you people condemn them even for once, they only thing you kept on doing is shifting blame... You kill, behead and recite Quran, but u still say it's America, Israel and Christians behind it... Mohd Yusuf, shekau they are all Christians o guess... That only thing Islam brought to this life is PAIN. Your brodas burnt down my father's house all bcoz we are Christians.
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by praxs(m): 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
sademola:

Nobody has said they are christians either. They are CRIMINALS
they are not criminals. They are muslims
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by SonOfTheLion(m): 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
ribbit:
have i condemned any belief?
you have. By ur claim that boko haram is Islam
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by praxs(m): 5:17pm On Sep 24, 2015
dipopoo:

I think most marghi ar xtians. I served in madagali LG mildu
yes. Majority of marghis are Christians
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by ribbit: 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
SonOfTheLion:
you have. By ur claim that boko haram is Islam
mtcheww.. If I say, catholism is Christianity means I have condemned Christianity or if I say, most racists arefrom Europe means I have condemned Europe .. Smh .
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by SonOfTheLion(m): 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
ribbit:
mtcheww.. If I say, catholism is Christianity means I have condemned Christianity or if I say, most racists arefrom Europe means I have condemned Europe .. Smh .
if I say ur brain is not okay (not all parts of ur body) what have I done?
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by ribbit: 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
SonOfTheLion:
if I say ur brain is not okay (not all parts of ur body) what have I done?
another dumb unrelated anology .. Does that mean boko haram is the brain of islam .. Doesnt make any sense..

Anyway, condemning the brain doesn't mean condemning the whole body .. A brain is just a part of body like arm and legs .. Each had its function .. If your brain is not good, your kidney could still be useful for other purposes..
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by abbey621(m): 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
You people still don't get the point of the video. A true Muslim lives by the Quran, they are enlightened to know what is right or wrong. The video proves that Boko Haram members are mostly illiterates who do not understand the Quran but are rather puppets of some deranged individual or people powered by greed and evil. Can a person validate being a Christian without reading the Bible? Can the Jews validate being Jewish without living by the Torah? the only thing that I'll agree with is that the Islamic religion needs to be revolutionized just as Christianity transitioned from the Dark ages to what it is now. Too many groups out there are twisting religion to bring havoc and chaos into the world, Islam is and will never be the problem, the problem is interpretation because if we should remove Islam, there will be some group somewhere twisting the remaining religions to justify supremacy. God is able to defend himself(There's no compulsion in Islam), real Muslims believe this, it is only the radicals who would spill blood all in the name of religion!
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by dipopoo(m): 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2015
praxs:
yes. Majority of marghis are Christians

uci babana
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by Fash20: 6:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
praxs:
bh took full control of my LG(michika)in Sept 2014...for good 3 full months, it was under their control.. A city cannot be brought down without insiders.. YES, your Muslim brothers were the insiders. We saw how Christian houses were destroyed, we saw a total of 16 churches burnt down. Not even a single mosque was burnt. Christian shops were robbed... All this happened with the help of Muslim's. The showed them Christian houses, shops and others. Bh has tarnished your religion and u are saying here Muslim's were being killed more than Christian. HOW? Why don't you people condemn them even for once, they only thing you kept on doing is shifting blame... You kill, behead and recite Quran, but u still say it's America, Israel and Christians behind it... Mohd Yusuf, shekau they are all Christians o guess... That only thing Islam brought to this life is PAIN. Your brodas burnt down my father's house all bcoz we are Christians.
where is your prof you bloody liar. BH kill indiscriminately. More than 100 people were killed in kano mosque bombing in november 2014 alone.
Re: Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) by abiambo(m): 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
We are saying thesame thing... its a coincidence that they are all Muslims
United4lyf:
Yeah Islam is a religion of peace,did you realised Islam exist for ages before BH,al qaeda, ISIL...and all other mofos who are killing people and committing all forms of atrocities hiding behind the banner of Islam?.Even if they claimed to be muslims they're not acting like ones and they're most certainly not following the scripture and teaching of the Prophet(S.A.W).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries / IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) / Two Die As Lola Ashiru Escapes Assassination In Kwara (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.