Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,287 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

If Volkswagen Is a Nigerian Company & CEO Martin Winterkorn a Nigerian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Volkswagen Is a Nigerian Company & CEO Martin Winterkorn a Nigerian (1342 Views)

Nigerians React To Martin Onovo's Interview On Channels Today - Video / Nigerians Decry Witch Hunt Of Volkswagen CEO, Martin Winterkorn By Pius Adesanmi / Nigerians Decry Witch Hunt Of Volkswagen CEO, Martin Winterkorn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Volkswagen Is a Nigerian Company & CEO Martin Winterkorn a Nigerian by Eziachi: 10:54pm On Sep 23, 2015
This week the news broke that a well respected Volkswagen has been fitting software into their cars in order to beat emission test requirements in the US and Europe. Billions has been wiped off their shares as a result of the fall out. And this evening, it's CEO Martin Winterkorn resigned and many more resignations are expected from the board.

Am thinking, if it had happened in Nigeria, Mr Winterkorn will be asking whether he was the mechanic engineer that fitted in the cheating softwares into the cars.? And why him?
His supporters will be lining up behind him shouting witch hunt.
His colleagues at Mercedes, Audi will follow him to the press conference, telling him that they are solidly behind him, that he was been witch hunt for being a competitor to U.S, British and French car companies.

4 Likes

Re: If Volkswagen Is a Nigerian Company & CEO Martin Winterkorn a Nigerian by phemsie(m): 11:34pm On Sep 23, 2015
@op for your mind, you will think u are making sense with tbis write up. Sorry to disappoint you, u are not.

Let'say something good about this country for once abeg..

1 Like

Re: If Volkswagen Is a Nigerian Company & CEO Martin Winterkorn a Nigerian by Eziachi: 11:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
phemsie:
@op for your mind, you will think u are making sense with tbis write up. Sorry to disappoint you, u are not.

Let'say something good about this country for once abeg..
Why not take the lead and say all the zillion good things about this country, as I cannot remember any.
Re: If Volkswagen Is a Nigerian Company & CEO Martin Winterkorn a Nigerian by kayode27: 11:49pm On Sep 23, 2015
[s]
Eziachi:
This week the news broke that a well respected Volkswagen has been fitting software into their cars in order to beat emission test requirements in the US and Europe. Billions has been wiped off their shares as a result of the fall out. And this evening, it's CEO Martin Winterkorn resigned and many more resignations are expected from the board.

Am thinking, if it had happened in Nigeria, Mr Winterkorn will be asking whether he was the mechanic engineer that fitted in the cheating softwares into the cars.? And why him?
His supporters will be lining up behind him shouting witch hunt.
His colleagues at Mercedes, Audi will follow him to the press conference, telling him that they are solidly behind him, that he was been witch hunt for being a competitor to U.S, British and French car companies.
[/s]

STALE

what was your opinion during buhari WAEC certificate forgery

When will the duarra dulllard resign for WAEC certificate forgery

I_STAND_WITH_SARAKI

3 Likes

Re: If Volkswagen Is a Nigerian Company & CEO Martin Winterkorn a Nigerian by amanda2013(f): 11:50pm On Sep 23, 2015
grin
Re: If Volkswagen Is a Nigerian Company & CEO Martin Winterkorn a Nigerian by Eziachi: 12:05am On Sep 24, 2015
kayode27:

[s][/s]

STALE

what was your opinion during buhari WAEC certificate forgery

When will the duarra dulllard resign for WAEC certificate forgery

I_STAND_WITH_SARAKI

Buhari has no certificate forgery issues, that was my opinion then and that is my opinion today, hence no one including the government then charged him for any crime. If you had contrary evidence apart from Fani Kayode's press jingles then, take it to the appropriate authorities.
You can stand with whoever you wished to stand with. I stand only with my own father, try it sometimes and stop standing with someone else father that doesn't know that you ever existed and lets his own children stand with him.

1 Like

Re: If Volkswagen Is a Nigerian Company & CEO Martin Winterkorn a Nigerian by kayode27: 12:17am On Sep 24, 2015
Eziachi:

Buhari has no certificate forgery issues, that was my opinion then and that is my opinion today, hence no one including the government then charged him for any crime. If you had contrary evidence apart from Fani Kayode's press jingles then, take it to the appropriate authorities.
You can stand with whoever you wished to stand with. I stand only with my own father, try it sometimes and stop standing with someone else father that doesn't know that you ever existed and lets his own children stand with him.

Please where is buhari's WAEC certificate Point me to it... GEJ only wanted peace to reign.

I thought you lot said even if he presented NEPA bill, you will still vote him.

so you are now a well meaning Nigerian - HYPOCRITES EVERYWHERE.

2 Likes

Re: If Volkswagen Is a Nigerian Company & CEO Martin Winterkorn a Nigerian by pus30: 1:56am On Sep 24, 2015
there is no emission test requirements over in Africa.
So there is no need to resign

(1) (Reply)

Diezani In London By Michael Egbejumi-david / Alamieyeseigha Moved Into Mortuary !!!! / Mikel Set To DumpĀ eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.