Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:18 AM

Tell Me 1 Pdp State That Is Suffering Then I'll Tell You 5 Apc States In Hell - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tell Me 1 Pdp State That Is Suffering Then I'll Tell You 5 Apc States In Hell (702 Views)

Wike Mocks 5 APC Governors And Amaechi At Campaign / 250,000 Houses For APC States: Nigerians Rebuke Buhari / 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me 1 Pdp State That Is Suffering Then I'll Tell You 5 Apc States In Hell by shakaZuIlu: 11:52pm On Sep 23, 2015
sometimes i keep wondering why this useless party keeps calling themselves progressive while in the real sense they are the real problem of Nigeria.

I took time to analyse all pdp states and all apc states then i came to conclusion that apc are just bunch of noise makers.

little wonder Nigeria is very hard for them to govern.

I challenge apc guys here to tell me one pdp state suffering then I'll tell him/her 5 apc states suffering.

so far so good pdp states are far more progressive than the so called progressive states.

#facts

3 Likes

Re: Tell Me 1 Pdp State That Is Suffering Then I'll Tell You 5 Apc States In Hell by Hormenah97(m): 11:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
grin ;DFTC really feels good tho its kinda over hyped. And um....oh yea I remember 'this space is not for sale,beware of spammers grin
Re: Tell Me 1 Pdp State That Is Suffering Then I'll Tell You 5 Apc States In Hell by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 24, 2015
I hereby declare that this plot of land is mine
Re: Tell Me 1 Pdp State That Is Suffering Then I'll Tell You 5 Apc States In Hell by Zzyco: 12:10am On Sep 24, 2015
Lol..
Re: Tell Me 1 Pdp State That Is Suffering Then I'll Tell You 5 Apc States In Hell by DaBullIT(m): 1:01am On Sep 24, 2015
If you show me 6 PDP , not suffering states

Then i'll verify and authoritatively confirm that GEJ intentionally destroyed APC states , Yes , for months allocation was not released to Osun

Google it , Tinubu , Fashola , Adams , all running APC states complained about the reduction in Allocation even before oil price crashed

So before you roll out the drums , know that GEJ actually caused all these problems

1 Like

Re: Tell Me 1 Pdp State That Is Suffering Then I'll Tell You 5 Apc States In Hell by CARLOSZ: 1:07am On Sep 24, 2015
Make I spread mat first.

Oya, so what are you talking about?
Re: Tell Me 1 Pdp State That Is Suffering Then I'll Tell You 5 Apc States In Hell by osesology(m): 2:20am On Sep 24, 2015
DaBullIT:

Then i'll verify and authoritatively confirm that GEJ intentionally destroyed APC states , Yes , for months allocation was not released to Osun

Google it , Tinubu , Fashola , Adams , all running APC states complained about the reduction in Allocation even before oil price crashed

So before you roll out the drums , know that GEJ actually caused all these problems
You can talk about other states but don't even include Edo state. Ask our so-called ``peoples' governor'' what he has done with all the money he has been borrowing and the huge allocation that comes in yearly. I believe that he is preparing to go to federal level again, but this time as a politician,hence this negligence of responsibilities and failed campaign promises. Oshiomole's second tenure was a total failure and complete waste of votes.
Re: Tell Me 1 Pdp State That Is Suffering Then I'll Tell You 5 Apc States In Hell by shakaZuIlu: 7:09am On Sep 24, 2015
DaBullIT:

Gej ruined apc states?

I taught that after Buhari investigated he concluded that Jonathan was not owning any state allocation grin

can you just stop blaming Gej for your woes.

just accept the fact that pdp is doing better than the so called progressive.
Gej owing Rivers, imo state too.

oya tell me 6 PDP states suffering from mis governance grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Willy Obiano And Touts With Guns. / Photos: President Buhari At AU Peace And Security Council Meeting At New York / APC Dismisses Sylva’s Claim, Orders Fresh Gov Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.