Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,115 members, 7,838,826 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch (15006 Views)

Falaeā€™s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode / Police Reacts To Olu Falae's Ransom Claims / Olu Falae Meets Mimiko After Gaining Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch by sparkwil(m): 8:37am On Sep 24, 2015
peter4d2:
Nw they r blaming mimiko 4 d kidnap of an elder stateman, why blame gej 4 bh kidnapping n killing of innocent souls or does d states affected don't have guvnors cos I know d guvnor thr was originally anpp join apc

#gej my hero.

My brother the thing tire me
For the first time I regret being a Nigerian with so many imbeciles who can't see that APC is a scam.

1 Like

Re: APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch by refreshrate: 8:38am On Sep 24, 2015
seyiogunjuyigbe:
click like if u feel APC spokespeople need to be schooled on public relations

You're jumping the gun

They need common sense first!
Re: APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch by OLADD: 8:39am On Sep 24, 2015
But this satanic party called APC and their puppets on Nairaland said Shettima is not the Chief Security Officer of Borno State, hence the FG and not him should be held responsible for Boko haram onslaughts in Borno . This nation is in a mess with APC.
Re: APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch by sparkwil(m): 8:40am On Sep 24, 2015
stanech:
Next news

APC blames Ondo PDP for their low sperm count

Mumu people....
Mumu followers.
Their folly is legendary
Re: APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch by baralatie(m): 8:41am On Sep 24, 2015
shocked
Jesus Christ have mercy on your Children!!!
Re: APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch by daviefm(m): 8:42am On Sep 24, 2015
I love dis. Battle just getting started
Re: APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch by gratiaeo(m): 8:45am On Sep 24, 2015
the same APC that blamed GEJ for lagos bank robbery. indeed APC are hypocrisy
Re: APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch by Yunus2012(m): 8:45am On Sep 24, 2015
stanech:
Next news

APC blames Ondo PDP for their low sperm count

Mumu people....
Mumu followers.

Did read the part why it was stated that the governor was given a SECURITY REPORT of happenings in the area and no action was taken? That is the basis of the blame. And it logical and right too.
Re: APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch by ajoskele(m): 8:47am On Sep 24, 2015
engineerboat:

Alakure oore N ora ro, what is happening in akure that is close to the truth been said here.

A question for u, who control the police, NA, NAVY, NSDC, why will this people shy awa from their responsibility like this.

Nobody is happy about kifnapping the Old man, but security is the resposibility of all, if apc is sure of the secutrity report they submeited, arent they the one in power control the various security forces,

isnt it herdsmen that kidnap him
Bros, do you know who Wole Ogodo is? Even the police made statements before confirmation.
Re: APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch by ajoskele(m): 8:51am On Sep 24, 2015
Yunus2012:

Did read the part why it was stated that the governor was given a SECURITY REPORT of happenings in the area and no action was taken? That is the basis of the blame. And it logical and right too.
Bro, please tell them. When the Regent of Akungba was kidnapped the other time, she was on her way to Akure and a security report was already given to the state Governor.
Re: APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch by stanech: 8:51am On Sep 24, 2015
Yunus2012:

No state governor has control over the police.

And who told you he didn't do anything? Have you heard from him?

What about the same killing by the fulanis in the middle belt? Do we still need reports for that?

Remind your members that they are no longer in the opposition. They should stop wailing.
Re: APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 24, 2015
ryanfletcher:
yea that's the addiction I'm still fighting and its reducing since unlike before I just comment just like 4words
I wish you well on it..

Are you British?
Re: APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch by uprightman(m): 9:16am On Sep 24, 2015
pinkybeny:
Please how can I post a topic on nairaland I need advice on some issues
go to the section of the subject you want to write on. when click on the preferd section .there you will see (create new topic )
Re: APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch by spencekat(m): 9:18am On Sep 24, 2015
APC is at it again.
Re: APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch by psalmbuk: 9:50am On Sep 24, 2015
Ondo state don't hv a governor. MIMIKO is a fool, greedy guy
Re: APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch by ryanfletcher: 10:12am On Sep 24, 2015
Freemanan:
I wish you well on it..

Are you British?
nope I'm not,speaks(writes) like one?
Re: APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch by daddysprincess(f): 10:12am On Sep 24, 2015
Since we are period of blame make self blame pdp for seizing my period for the past four month #hidingbehindmymamawrapper
Re: APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch by macof(m): 10:58am On Sep 24, 2015
Confused party. Did Nigerians(including PDP) blame the Apc governor of bornu state when the chibok girls were kidnapped?

Apc are just full of shiit
Re: APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch by Yunus2012(m): 11:00am On Sep 24, 2015
OLADD:
But this satanic party called APC and their puppets on Nairaland said Shettima is not the Chief Security Officer of Borno State, hence the FG and not him should be held responsible for Boko haram onslaughts in Borno . This nation is in a mess with APC.

So the fight against book haram is likeable to fight against kidnapping? Do u recall how long its taking the FEDERAL army is subduing the Book Haram guys. And yet you think it could have been handled by the state government?
Re: APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch by Yunus2012(m): 11:23am On Sep 24, 2015
stanech:

No state governor has control over the police.

And who told you he didn't do anything? Have you heard from him?

What about the same killing by the fulanis in the middle belt? Do we still need reports for that?

Remind your members that they are no longer in the opposition. They should stop wailing.

The Governor's spokesman has responded. He never denied the security report neither did he say what the government did. All he did was attack the APC. HE DID NOT ADDRESS THE ISSUE. so is it not save to assume that the spokesman knew APC was right? Hence the refusal to respond yo the issue.
Re: APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 24, 2015
cheesy grin
refreshrate:

You're jumping the gun
They need common sense first!
lwkm
Re: APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch by stanech: 11:31am On Sep 24, 2015
Yunus2012:

The Governor's spokesman has responded. He never denied the security report neither did he say what the government did. All he did was attack the APC. HE DID NOT ADDRESS THE ISSUE. so is it not save to assume that the spokesman knew APC was right? Hence the refusal to respond yo the issue.

Bros give it a rest.

Fulani has been killing other tribes in Nigeria since 1800 and you want mimiko that doesn't have a boys scout group he commands to fight them?. Tell your Duara dullard to caLl his brothers to order and stop looking for whom to blame.
Re: APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch by OLADD: 11:31am On Sep 24, 2015
Yunus2012:

So the fight against book haram is likeable to fight against kidnapping? Do u recall how long its taking the FEDERAL army is subduing the Book Haram guys. And yet you think it could have been handled by the state government?

Both kidnapping and insurgency are security threats. Being the Chief Security Officers of their respective states, governors are the first point of call if there is any security breach. It was obvious Shettima was complacent and mischievous while discharging his responsibilities as the governor of Borno State. Governors know their states even more than the sitting president. Why do they collect security votes if they can use it to secure their respective domains?
Re: APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch by Earthkumy(m): 11:37am On Sep 24, 2015
Yunus2012:

nonsense talk, u report to the governor or to the police?
Re: APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch by Essienovic(m): 11:39am On Sep 24, 2015
Reliable Data Solutions presents: Cheap MTN Data for all devices .1 gig- #1200, 2gig- #2400. Mode of payment: ( a.Recharge pin transfer to 08102955878.
b.Mtn VTU to 08102955878.
c. Bank transfer- #100 discount for bank transfers
Get Free Airtime for every 3 persons you refer for purchase of Data. Simply whatsapp or call me on 07035508397, like our page and also invite your friends to Reliable data Solutions on Facebook.
Re: APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch by banking2: 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2015
Assume GEJ is our president when Olufale was kidnapped.

How the headlines will look like?

"GEJ and IGP must resign now"

Useless politics
Re: APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch by omolami: 12:21pm On Sep 24, 2015
APC conniving with Fulani heardsmen to kidnap people in SW They be kidnapped Falaye

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Still An Illegal President-elect - Timi Frank / Ribadu Summons CBN Investigator, Jim Obazee, Orders Return Of All Govt Property / Accredited Anambra Election Observers Arrested In Owerri, Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.