Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,540 members, 7,823,368 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Learn More About The Mercedes Pullman Drake Wants You To Google - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Learn More About The Mercedes Pullman Drake Wants You To Google (1441 Views)

Is The Mercedes Benz G65 AMG The Stupidest Car Ever Made / Check Out The Mercedes G-Class / Checkout The Features Of The Mercedes-benz 2017 E-class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn More About The Mercedes Pullman Drake Wants You To Google by shamecurls(m): 4:40am On Sep 24, 2015
[b]
On ’30 for 30 Freestyle’, the last track on the Drake & Future album What A Time To Be Alive, Drake gives his listeners an instruction.

“I just got the Mercedes Pullman, you niggas never heard of it, you gotta hit up Google,” Drake goes.

We hit up Google for you, and got some information on the whale of a car Drake is rapping about.

The Mercedes Pullman, which relaunched for 2016 after last being produced in 1981, is essentially an expansion of the already large Mercedes S600.

It comes in at over 21 feet long — four feet longer and four inches higher than the S Class — big enough to have two chairs facing forward and rearward in the back. Under the hood, it boasts a 523-hp 6.0-liter twin-turbo and a V-12.

The rebooted Pullman can be thought of as the heir to the Maybach, which Daimler AB discontinued in 2013.

It will certainly hit your wallet like one. The Pullman is said to start at 600K. But for the tricked out version Drake would be driving around in the price could flirt with seven figures. Check out more photos of the Pullman below.

[/b]

1 Like

Re: Learn More About The Mercedes Pullman Drake Wants You To Google by sweetgala(m): 9:36am On Sep 24, 2015
The Pullman is back alas it is 2015 and there are much fewer dictators willing to buy one. The S-gaurd remains a great option , and between the RR ghost and phantom there are fewer people willing to splash the cash on such grand opulence.

I hope it comes with all the hydraulic pleasures ones can dream of
Re: Learn More About The Mercedes Pullman Drake Wants You To Google by MrPristine: 1:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
Wow! This is impressive, lalasticlala you need to see this.
Re: Learn More About The Mercedes Pullman Drake Wants You To Google by Denn(m): 1:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
If I were the President, this is what I would cruise....armoured of course!
Re: Learn More About The Mercedes Pullman Drake Wants You To Google by Yongi99(m): 1:07am On Sep 25, 2015
Mercedes Benz kontinu ehn...but know that God is watching you guys in 4k.
Re: Learn More About The Mercedes Pullman Drake Wants You To Google by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 25, 2015
Before he rapped about him, i knew. When it comes to luxury cars, Bentley Arnage!!! Thats all i need.
Re: Learn More About The Mercedes Pullman Drake Wants You To Google by mejai(m): 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2015
oh no! this design doesn't worth it. it won't sell like the s-class, same design, only an extended version. MB would have gone for a different design. A shape that will look bolder and mean.

(1) (Reply)

"Decarbonising Your Engine With Water" Whats Your Take? / Help My Peguot 307 / Is Land Rover Freelander A Bad Choice Of Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.